• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

Don’t forget this
this one i didn’t notice, hell yeah babe

murata’s drawing lines got more refined than before but i used to love the old “black filter” the manga used to have

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

Don’t forget this
on another note, I personally think that the Boros panels were superior from an artistic standpoint
the ground in the Boros fight feels a bit more solid, and Boros' aura is a bit more thunderous and has a lot more roughness to it.
the Genos panel is a lot more smooth and of course Genos himself doesn't have the same powerful stance as Boros

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MTcyNTI2MTI3MDgwMDM5MTElMkZwXzQ0LmpwZw.jpg

Screenshot_66.png

Well, Genos is undoubtedly on another level now. Makes me wonder if they will expand a bit on The Extended Family of Darkness, I suppose the implication with them is that all of them are individually Dragon level or something

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MTcyNTI2MTI3MDgwMDM5MTElMkZwXzQ0LmpwZw.jpg

Screenshot_66.png

Well, Genos is undoubtedly on another level now. Makes me wonder if they will expand a bit on The Extended Family of Darkness, I suppose the implication with them is that all of them are individually Dragon level or something
ALL Dragon level? Like, 18 dragons all together? I get ten seconds mode was wild but it'd be a bit much to have Genos defeat a group about as strong as the Monster Association cadres (probably considerably stronger given the sheer numbers) in a fight that's not only featless, but also off-screen

by the way, why do they say that genos "wankes" saitama? genos doesn't overestimate saitama because yes, literally saitama is justifiably at the level that genos says he is.
in fact before it was the other way around, genos underestimated saitama.

So Genos thinks that the Mad Cyborg is so strong that even Saitama would have trouble with it, but thinks he has a chance of beating it?

Genos moment.

EoS Saitama will not fight God, that'd be maybe a side arc which'd only appear as an out-of-screen battle in one chapter.

The true enemy EoS Saitama would fight against and give him a true fight would be Mad Cyborg

Genos varies between "Master should be able to beat any Dragon level threats but would have trouble" to "Master's power is infinite, beyond space and time, and no one can beat him". It's like a Saitama downplayer and Saitama wanker multi-personality.
please, that example of the ''wank'' is more valid, in addition to the rest of the occasions, as I already said, genos underestimates it

ALL Dragon level? Like, 18 dragons all together? I get ten seconds mode was wild but it'd be a bit much to have Genos defeat a group about as strong as the Monster Association cadres (probably considerably stronger given the sheer numbers) in a fight that's not only featless, but also off-screen
Brother, Genos would have literally killed all the cadres in 1 shot with 10 seconds mode.

So, they changed Genos' lime here. It's been under 90 days since chapter 6/7. So everything from Mosquito Girl to now has likely elapsed in a 70-80 day period.

Being real I'm shocked society hasn't imploded due to how ridiculously short this timeframe is.

Also for the Rampaging Cyborg I don't think Genos really is lowballomg Saitama as much as highballing the Cyborg. Genos' life revolves around killing this Cyborg for destroying his life. It's been his only mission and goal for years and it's consumed his life. To Genos even if the Rampaging Cyborg was like a wolf or demon level threat it wouldn't matter, because in his mind he's made it so much bigger.

If anything I can see this going that the Rampagin Cyborg is just fodder. And Genos dedicated his life for revenge against something so weak even his BoS form would be enough to beat it. But idk just me.

So, they changed Genos' lime here. It's been under 90 days since chapter 6/7. So everything from Mosquito Girl to now has likely elapsed in a 70-80 day period.

Being real I'm shocked society hasn't imploded due to how ridiculously short this timeframe is.

Also for the Rampaging Cyborg I don't think Genos really is lowballomg Saitama as much as highballing the Cyborg. Genos' life revolves around killing this Cyborg for destroying his life. It's been his only mission and goal for years and it's consumed his life. To Genos even if the Rampaging Cyborg was like a wolf or demon level threat it wouldn't matter, because in his mind he's made it so much bigger.

If anything I can see this going that the Rampagin Cyborg is just fodder. And Genos dedicated his life for revenge against something so weak even his BoS form would be enough to beat it. But idk just me.

I wonder what would Genos say if he literally one punched the Mad Cyborg

Also that panel goes really hard, brilliant page there by Murata

If Amai's explanation of the world's history remains the same then the OPM world is more than used to calamity at this point tbh

Back