• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orochi’s possibly upgrade

I suggest using KE alternative on orochi’s feat.
The reason for this upgrade is that OPM’s earth has already survived many multicontinental and moon level feats without critical damages, and even withstood Garou’s GRB and Serious Punch^2.
So, Orochi’s feat being upgraded to a moon level/small planet feat wouldn’t be contradictory.

Last edited:
The reason for this upgrade is that OPM’s earth has already survived many multicontinental and moon level feats
Such as?

and even withstood Garou’s GRB and Serious Punch^2.
That's completely false. Saitama jumped into the air because the sensed the GRB would cause a lot of trouble if it hit the planet.

The second one didn't even hit Earth. Blast literally tries to bring it away from Earth because it was gonna blow up the planet.

The most notable one I can think of is Garou's Extreme Fa Jin
I mean it ****** the planet pretty badly. I wouldn't brush it off as just "Oh Earth pretty much survived it easy"

As for the KE/PE thing, I don't really care about it.

Last edited:
Just Garou lifting an entire continent in the another side of the world isnt enough?
Such as?

That's completely false. Saitama jumped into the air because the sensed the GRB would cause a lot of trouble if it hit the planet.

The second one didn't even hit Earth. Blast literally tries to bring it away from Earth because it was gonna blow up the planet.
You are completly wrong. No matter if GRB or serious punch^2 hitted the earth or not, just considering how close to the earth those feats were perfomed strengthen my theory

opm’s planet surely is more durable than ours.

Psykorochi’s beams, Orochi’s extraction feat, Garou lifting a continent, Saitama ripping the ocean, GRB…
using KE in orochi’s feat wouldnt be contradictory in anyway.

You are completly wrong. No matter if GRB or serious punch^2 hitted the earth or not, just considering how close to the earth those feats were perfomed strengthen my theory
Neither of them even touched the planet. That is not grounds for upscaling the planet's durability.

Just Garou lifting an entire continent in the another side of the world isnt enough?
It caused significant damage to the planet. Earth did not just brush it off.

Neither of them even touched the planet. That is not grounds for upscaling the planet's durability.

It caused significant damage to the planet. Earth did not just brush it off.
for a moon level feat it did not cause a considerable damage ☠️

also, just the impact of those two attacks would be enough to destroy the earth.
even blast’s portals were overpowered by it

and it’s not like if orochi’s feat didnt affect the planet in a planetary range aswell…
It caused a global earthquake and caused many volcanos to erupt at once

for a moon level feat it did not cause a considerable damage ☠️
It messed up the internals of Earth's insides and even was even pushing out the other end of the planet. That's considerable damage.

And to reiterate, I don't care if we use PE or KE, but the OP's reasoning for why we should use it is extremely lousy and blatantly false.

What about the Serious Punch Saitama landed in Evil Natural Ocean? A 5-C feat that surely caused massive damage to the planet

There was a massive tsunami following his punch against Evil Natural Ocean.
I meant in the sense of flooding the continent and such...

Anyway, we should also keep in mind that Fiction usually lowers the consequences for convenience, just because the feat is Tier 5 doesn't mean it's not valid, I mean Orochi's feat was causing a High 6-A earthquake like consequence.

It messed up the internals of Earth's insides and even was even pushing out the other end of the planet. That's considerable damage.
So did Orochi. Literally sent scams of orochi affecting the planet aswell.
And to reiterate, I don't care if we use PE or KE, but the OP's reasoning for why we should use it is extremely lousy and blatantly false.
for you? because it’s pretty much obvious that opm’s earth can endure more damage than ours, anyway, Ha jin did as much damage as Gaia Cannon.
i could be wrong at GRB and serious punch2, but this does not even change the fact that we should still use KE

So did Orochi. Literally sent scams of orochi affecting the planet aswell.
Ok and?

because it’s pretty much obvious that opm’s earth can endure more damage than ours, anyway, Ha jin did as much damage as Gaia Cannon.
i could be wrong at GRB and serious punch2, but this does not even change the fact that we should still use KE
Dude, all of our calcs are involving OPM Earth's upon IRL Earth. How are you so sure that IRL Earth can't endure similar shit?

Did the continent falling back down after Psykos shot it actually do like, anything notable? I mean it didn’t even break the continent itself, that’s probably a good example.

Did the continent falling back down after Psykos shot it actually do like, anything notable? I mean it didn’t even break the continent itself, that’s probably a good example.
yeah. I literally dont need too much to proof that OPM’s earth is actually MUCH more durable than ours.

and what? do i need to say what is obvious? If KE is allowed for one, should be used for the another one aswell.
Dude, all of our calcs are involving OPM Earth's upon IRL Earth. How are you so sure that IRL Earth can't endure similar shit?
im pretty sure that our earth wouldn’t endure psykorochi’s beam, orochi’s extracting earths core feat and garou pushing back the ******* inside of the planet all in the same day without a global extinction

Last edited:
Or, we can ignore the “durable earth” topic and talk about how KE’s feats looks weaker in ficction.

Kids these days make impulse crts whenever they feel like it
they’ve never gotten the Boros experience of planning your crt months in advance and rereading half of the manga to find things….

Kids these days make impulse crts whenever they feel like it
they’ve never gotten the Boros experience of planning your crt months in advance and rereading half of the manga to find things….
All this to just barely be able to get the 12 page crt to pass without being countered by a wider wiki revision or scaling revamp for the verse🗿

Back