• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ofebbnk06tza1.png

All of these people (some of them children judging by the dialogue) are dead btw

Just read it man, ain't that hard.

Art gets much better after the MA arc ends in the webcomic so "ugly art" isn't a proper excuse

ofebbnk06tza1.png

All of these people (some of them children judging by the dialogue) are dead btw
I've seen a review of this chapter that said that the main difference between robots and monsters is efficiency.

The mad cyborg who attacked genos's village succedeed in killing every single human there and wiped it off the map. Robots in this panel are good at systematically murdering humans and can cause severe damage/deaths in a very short timeframe even with heroes who fodderize them nearby.
Meanwhile most monsters will just brag and **** around for a long time before actually killing anyone.

I've seen a review of this chapter that said that the main difference between robots and monsters are that the former is efficiency.

The mad cyborg who attacked genos's village succedeed in killing every single human there and wiped it off the map. Robots in this panel are good at systematically murdering humans and can cause severe damage/deaths in a very short timeframe even with heroes who fodderize them nearby.
Meanwhile most monsters will just brag and **** around for a long time before actually killing anyone.
Gofancy analyses are always on point

Gofancy analyses are always on point
still don't understand the webcomic,because i only follow the manga,and because of the webcomic bad ''drawing''and sense of scale.
i mean,i need to explain or that even one say that he does not know how to make a sense of scaling of certain things.

I've created Apollo's profile

Thanks to @TimmyTurnero and @Kachon123 for calculating his feats for me

He scales to like 550 megatons

I've created Apollo's profile

Thanks to @TimmyTurnero and @Kachon123 for calculating his feats for me

He scales to like 550 megatons
Given how people thought a bunch of demon levels can cause this level of energy, I wonder if there is a way to scale the stronger dragons to these results.

Given how people thought a bunch of demon levels can cause this level of energy, I wonder if there is a way to scale the stronger dragons to these results.
No.

The Hero Association staff thought it could be them because that's where they were all jailed.

Yes I assumed such. One-Punch Man is actually rather dark, it's just that it's one of many series that tends to stray away from the dark aspects most of the time and typically doesn't directly show those things. Similarly to Dragon Ball.
I don't remember very well but in DBZ Buu Saga when Super Buu killed everyone on Earth the death of a child was symbolized with a balloon floating to the sky or something

That made 8 year old me really sad.

This isn't the only time something like this happened in OPM too, in fact, let's list all the times thousands of people died:

0) Elder Centipede first appearance
1) Vaccine Man obliterating several parts of A-City, the damage is pretty apparent and a literal "School Child" was left crying for their parents after the mayhem
2) Beefcake killing thousands in D-City. I want to think Saitama didn't accidentally kill thousands in B-City given that there should have been enough time to evacuate...
3) A-City being completely wiped out, killing at least hundreds of thousands in just a second. There is also an anime only scene in the ending where we can see a memorial built for the victims.
4) The MA coordinated attack with Elder Centipede and 100 Eyes Octopus likely causing the most casualties. Also Pureblood dried of their blood dozens of people here.
4) Earth-slicer Tsunamis; Any coast that would be affected by the tsunamis that wasn't being protected by Tatsumaki was ******.
5) Psykorochi roots absorbing monsters and humans; When Tatsumaki twisted Psykorochi we can see that their roots extend all across Z-City, not just the MA base and the ghost town, and hundreds of liters of blood start pouring. I don't think it's hard to put two and two together to get what that means.
6) And this robot attack in the WC, it's probably not thousands but at the very least hundreds since Genos just killed a portion of the robot army.

The OPM world is a hellscape

Last edited:
Back