• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What did you think about the new WC chapter. I really liked it.

Genos getting the spotlight was amazing. Still can't get over that panel of him it's so damn good...

I hope we get another chapter tomorrow. ONE usually likes to release multiple at a time.
It was short and not much happened but the art was fantastic and genos ******* shit up just gave off cool and scary vibes that the manga doesn't have. The manga feels more light and goofy. A part of me still thinks that ONE doesn't really have that much influence on the manga's story these days. The manga nowadays has so many corny ass childish scenes that scream generic shonen... I refuse to believe that ONE is responsible for it.

We all know Anime Saitama will end up the strongest in 2057
Webcomic: I will wipe you off the face of the earth!
Manga: I will wipe you out along with the surface of the earth!
Anime: I will wipe you out along with the earth!

which means
Webcomic Garou: I can scale to Boros!
Manga Garou: I did a 4-A feat!
Anime Garou:
wp3776566.jpg

which means
Anime Garou:
wp3776566.jpg
The minuscule Angry Goku pic, lmao.

These 17 pages of ONE content are better than anything the manga has released in the past year.

Not even joking or exaggerating. This is the first time I read a chapter from this series and feel satisfied in so ******* long.

He's still got it.
I agree.

While the manga irrefutably has better action and artwork from a more objective standpoint, I strongly stand by the opinion that the webcomic outclasses it in virtually every other aspect of a written story. But I don't blame Murata, he's an illustrator first and foremost and the majority of his actual control is limited to suggestions.

If ONE had the level of artistic skill Murata has, One-Punch Man would probably be among the best of all manga, imo.

which means
Anime Garou:
wp3776566.jpg
Inb4 we get the legendary Light Novel Saitama with immeasurable speed, conceptual destruction punch and passive plot manipulation that makes him always stomp any enemy.

I think Saitama will follow him anyway after dealing with the remaining threats in the city
If Saitama takes so long that he barely makes it in time (or doesn't), a bit of an anti-feat for his travel speed, though tbh his travel speed already has a lot of those I'm ngl.

which means
Anime Garou:
wp3776566.jpg
Inb4 in the anime SPS every dot in the sky shown after causality is changed is confirmed to be a galaxy, buffing anime Saitama and Garou to 3-B.

which means
Anime Garou:
wp3776566.jpg
I mean, this increase had a lot of influence from the studio that was animating OPM. Seriously, they didn't hold back, they wanted to extrapolate a lot, even a normal Genos feat was elevated to a very high level.

I don't remember the second season picking up as much as the first.

which means
Anime Garou:
wp3776566.jpg
Anime Garou bout to get some 1-A feats

Flashy should honestly just downscale from plerm
I mean there was literally a scene of plerm saying that Garou and him should team up to take flashy down, implying that he can’t just blitz him even if he is somewhat faster. Ftl flashy when?

Nice
also I was thinking of adding “higher with flashy slash” in the same crt since it was able to blitz Gale Wind and Hellfire flame when they were previously able to keep up with him, and he stated something along the lines that he needed to flashy slash them both at once or else one would be able to escape

Nice
also I was thinking of adding “higher with flashy slash” in the same crt since it was able to blitz Gale Wind and Hellfire flame when they were previously able to keep up with him, and he stated something along the lines that he needed to flashy slash them both at once or else one would be able to escape
Both fighters were immobilized in the air due to his kicks.

It wasn't the sword that allowed him to "blitz" them.

Both fighters were immobilized in the air due to his kicks.

It wasn't the sword that allowed him to "blitz" them.
I’m not so sure of that
Flashy Flash deemed it his “ultimate technique” and Gale referred to it as an Ace up his sleeve as well
Flashy flash said “if one of you got away, it would be problematic” when explaining why he needed that opening in the first place
on top of that, he flashy slashed at Saitama before he even saw his face and realized he wasn’t a monster, which does also imply that the attack speed of flashy slash is actually higher than his reactions.

Manga better. Webcomic is overly serious right now lessening the one main core of the series its comedy and parody.
More serious or dark doesn't mean better. Many watchers/readers prefers to have fun and be entertained. That's why we have different preference. Still manga better for balancing all its tone.

Manga better. Webcomic is overly serious right now lessening the one main core of the series its comedy and parody.
More serious or dark doesn't mean better. Many watchers/readers prefers to have fun and be entertained. That's why we have different preference. Still manga better for balancing all its tone.
cosmic Garou killing billions of people is pretty funny I’d say

Es la cosa mas estupida que lei en mi vida, si tengo que leer a un pelotudo mas diciendo que OPM es una "comedia y parodia no te lo tomes tan en serio xdxdxdd" me voy a pegar un tiro
hay gente que dice las cosas en serio,en serio muchas veces,como,a no se,decir que saitama puede vencer a goku(a no ser que seas codex wiki,eso es real hay)

Back