• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2S0vBUs.png

Didn't make this, by the way.

Giving GOD that mono eye is such a galaxy brain move.
Yeah it makes perfect sense, thematically fitting, kind of disturbing, and I can imagine the abilities he would have using it. Like, "Eye of God; anything within God's direct field of vision is under his full control and can be freely manipulated by his will, including matter" or something.

Man I can't wait for Saitama Vs. God in 7 years!

Nah but fr I hope we reach a theoretical "God" arc in at most 3 years. It's like, I want the story to not have overly fast pacing, but most OPM arc's are small as is, and I don't want that to take so long that I'm like, 30 years old with kids by the time it comes out.

Saitama Vs. God is gonna go like this: God exists above the OPM verse baseline cosmology which is an infinitely branching line of infinite multiverses, as well as a high-hyperversal cosmology of infinite dimensions, but God himself exists within a realm of wildly and infinitely spiraling narratives that view the one below them as fiction, and to transcend them, God needs to find a being that can rival him as a sacrifice. Saitama ends up being this opponent. But when they face off, Saitama grows to match his level of power, God going higher, and Saitama then matching God, which results in an infinite loop of this until Saitama and God transcend fiction, entering real life. But Saitama hits God back into the pages and then rips the book in half, winning the battle. Then he tells Murata to write a story that he can reenter where everything is back to normal.

I mean I thought he was still on the 2-week schedule? No?

Was hoping for a chapter today.

Back