• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ayo about the power inconsistency problem regarding garou's reaction to saitama's sneeze in comparison to the previous feats...

Could it be explained away as simply garou (before the sneeze) having realized saitama's AD would reach a level where he could get one shot but didn't know when exactly when it would happen...

Until maybe the sneeze? Garou doesn't know that saitama had been holding back and wasn't planning to kill him so when saitama sneezed, forcing him to involuntarily use the full breadth of his muscles, garou realized right then that if saitama used the same level of effort of that sneeze into punching him, garou would be dead.

So it was less about the power of the sneeze, and more its implications.

Ayo about the power inconsistency problem regarding garou's reaction to saitama's sneeze in comparison to the previous feats...

Could it be explained away as simply garou having realized saitama's AD would reach a level where he could get one shotut didn't know when exactly...

Until maybe the sneeze? Garou doesn't know that saitama had been holding back and wasn't planning to kill him so when saitama sneezed, forcing him to involuntarily use the full breadth of his muscles, garou realized right then that if saitama used the same level of effort of that sneeze into punching him, garou would be dead.

8-B at best

Could it be explained away as simply garou (before the sneeze) having realized saitama's AD would reach a level where he could get one shot but didn't know when exactly when it would happen...

Just checking, but is my post legible? As in, is it easy to get what my point is? Sometimes I have a hard time prhasing and generally hav trouble converting my ideas into words so I'm tryna make sure.

Which literally means nothing because it’s not measured in any particular units
Which would matter,
Blast: accurately measures their power and claims it’s enough to shatter Earth

also blast when they clashed
??? And surprised from the amount of energy.

Regardless of how its measured, we know its possible for this strength to be Saitama^Garou.

Which would matter,
Blast: accurately measures their power and claims it’s enough to shatter Earth

also blast when they clashed
??? And surprised from the amount of energy.

Regardless of how its measured, we know its possible for this strength to be Saitama^Garou.
So it could technically be weaker if they were both .1 of some unit
You might be onto something here pal

Phoenix Man with gods power would be one of the most interesting things to see.

I really hope Phoenix Man comes back at some point. I want some scenes with him that are as cool as the OG fight with child emperor.

When Iaian one shots God I can say that I was his first simp
The most I want from him is to get a cybernetic arm and have a duel with Garou at some point, those are the two things that need to happen with him
Phoenix Man with gods power would be one of the most interesting things to see.

I really hope Phoenix Man comes back at some point. I want some scenes with him that are as cool as the OG fight with child emperor.
Coolest monster association boss fight even if technically wasn’t a cadre
He will probably come back given that he was never really killed

Bump

It was both but I was saying he could either scale above one or the other
ONE had a ZombieMan statement but I can’t find it so it might be webcomic only

ONE: Zombieman needs 15 min to recover a cut off arm. He'll die if you reduce him to mince meat. There's the rumor that he's the physically weakest among S-Class heroes, but it hasn't been confirmed. It would be difficult for him to defeat Deep Sea King.

The statement is likely outdated or applies just to the webcomic considering that in that same quote he says Zombieman would need 15 minutes to regenerate his arm, which is just not true lol

Back