• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
image.png

why don't we just scale kabuto above vaccine man again?

Btw Recon, what about this?
I don't remember the arguments for why they can't be scaled either.

Perhaps because the Guidebooks are unreliable. Or because we are scaling Vaccine Man to 7-C physically, 7-B is just the power of his energy, and Asura is only the strongest in physical strength.

I'll probably recalculate Beefcake to make it 7-С. But it will require discussion. The method used is a wank in order for the result to be as high as possible.

You're gonna be the downfall of OPM
I won't lie, I don't like our methods of scaling through SuiryU. When all the updates come into effect, I will wait for a while for everything to calm down, after which I will make a CTR about how we cannot scale A-class heroes to Suiryu. Right now we have too many updates at once, so I'll save that for later so we can fully focus on it LATER.

Tbh I would've picked a building directly parallel to the hole instead of one a bit further back due to depth and what not
Would still be 7-B tho, I don't see that dropping below 7-B at all if done fairly
I am a wanker, but with the opposite definition?
He's saying instead of wanking you take the opposite extreme and lowkey downplay stuff.

Ngl, I'm starting to think that it's the other way around with you.
Well once we hit rock bottom, the only thing we’ll have left is upgrades at least
And high 7-C Golden sperm is probably rock bottom
A lowballer
Lowballing is a lesser but valid interpretation
Highballing is a greater but valid interpretation
Wank is invalid high interpretation, while the term for the opposite would be downplay

Yup.

I just find it very strange that you came out of nowhere with 3 messages, find calcs that have been accepted for years by several CGMs that have absolutely 0 issues with them, somehow divide the result by 3, and call it a day.

tell me more.
PYUQSPU2HRDB7PFG7BEEZ232VE.jpg
Seriously. You scale the hole to ONE FLOOR of the hole. Do you really think that Murata was trying to draw ONE FLOOR PROPORTIONATELY to the crater? No. But you know what? Murata definitely emphasized that the hole was about the size of a Beefcake. Beefcake is only 270 meters tall.

Okay so you fully understand the scope of how much of a wank this is. DarthSpiderr made this picture to show how Beefcake would have to be drawn in front of the hole to match the crater size calculation.

Back