• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways @ByAsura I'd rather conclude this discussion because I don't think it will go anywhere relevant. Besides, if I'm being honest, the reason I was doing it is less about Suiryu and more about my gripe with how the wiki views things as relevant evidence or not.
I didn't see this before posting. The wiki wasn't loading properly.

Key ******* word: maybe. I'm not saying this isn't possible, I'm saying it's not proof of jack shit. Also, we have no idea how much Suiryu was holding back.
I was gonna just go away, but like, my guy...if it isn't possible then why couldn't it be included as a note for his "possibly higher" rating. That is literally the same word with the same meaning. For that matter, I don't know why we even have possibly and likely terms when they are so scarcely used.

I didn't say it wasn't possible.

Also, possibly higher is getting removed. Like I said (I guess you missed this), Suiryu is actually going to be > Garou in AP.

I kept arguing because Suiryu's speed is far lower (at least, I think that's the case), and the same argument could be applied to scale Garou to Suiryu.

The current arc to conclude.
Oh yeah going back to this. I don't agree with that tbh because ONE went on a completely unannounced hiatus with the WC that has lasted over a year now, and we have literally no idea when it will continue...if it does. At this rate the manga will catch up first lol. With ONE working on Versus, probably Season 3 and potential Season 3 OVA's, and OPM still having a very successful on-going manga, it's fully possible that ONE is done with the WC for the foreseeable future. I think at max, maybe we just leave out some specific profiles. But it wouldn't make sense for Saitama, Tatsumaki, etc. to not get one when they wouldn't be effected by the remaining events of the arc. We could literally be waiting years for all we know.

I believe that Suiryu is the level of a low Dragon. Being half dead, he severely damaged Bakuzana. I'm sure if he was at his peak, he would have beaten him. Even if he had not won, he would have left him half alive. Even though he is slightly weaker physically, his combat skills are on a different level. I believe that Garou and Suiryu have the same speed because the game copied their movements and they both screamed from intense blows, that is, they did not contain their speed. However, physical strength cannot be scaled. The fact that Garou broke the game due to speed for the changers means that he is only marginally faster, because he obviously used a lot of effort before, just now he is slightly faster. Therefore, the whole fight and Suiryu and Garou were close to breaking the game, but Garou did it first. Therefore, we can scale their speed and combat skills, but not their strength.

Chosi was comparable to Suiryu, but still weaker than him. Suiryu simply by tensing his boobs was able to overpower Chosi's attack with his horns. Even if he is a thunderstorm demonic level, nothing prevents him from being a very high demonic level, so high that he is close to a weak dragon level like Bakuzan.

If ONE gave us some kind of announcement or update I could agree with it, but he hasn't said shit and it feels like the WC is straight-up over. It's similar to the last hiatus when the NEO Heroes arc had just started. That one was 3 years iirc.

I believe that Suiryu is the level of a low Dragon. Being half dead, he severely damaged Bakuzana. I'm sure if he was at his peak, he would have beaten him. Even if he had not won, he would have left him half alive. Even though he is slightly weaker physically, his combat skills are on a different level. I believe that Garou and Suiryu have the same speed because the game copied their movements and they both screamed from intense blows, that is, they did not contain their speed. However, physical strength cannot be scaled. The fact that Garou broke the game due to speed for the changers means that he is only marginally faster, because he obviously used a lot of effort before, just now he is slightly faster. Therefore, the whole fight and Suiryu and Garou were close to breaking the game, but Garou did it first. Therefore, we can scale their speed and combat skills, but not their strength.

Chosi was comparable to Suiryu, but still weaker than him. Suiryu simply by tensing his boobs was able to overpower Chosi's attack with his horns. Even if he is a thunderstorm demonic level, nothing prevents him from being a very high demonic level, so high that he is close to a weak dragon level like Bakuzan.
You have fun with that.

If ONE gave us some kind of announcement or update I could agree with it, but he hasn't said shit and it feels like the WC is straight-up over. It's similar to the last hiatus when the NEO Heroes arc had just started. That one was 3 years iirc.
It’s not over, he’s just avoiding a major spoiler for manga fans.

I guess we might as well at this point.

I have most of the profiles prepared, but some stuff would need to get downgraded since there's currently no proof that the Hammerhead suits are the same as the Neo Hero suits.
So what's Saitama's WC rating gonna be? 5-B?
Unfortunately no. In the webcomic, the only evidence is one statement from himself (and to himself, with no malice) that he'd blow up the planet if his day gets any *******.

In fact, it's actually worse because he's only getting possibly High 6-A since Boros' CSRC is just an unsupported statement.

I guess we might as well at this point.

Unfortunately no. In the webcomic, the only evidence is one statement from himself (and to himself, with no malice) that he'd blow up the planet if his day gets any *******.

In fact, it's actually worse because he's only getting possibly High 6-A since Boros' CSRC is just an unsupported statement.
Does Boros even say he's gonna destroy the surface in the webcomic? I remember him saying he'll just wipe Saitama off the face of the planet tbh, and that it was called "Planet Destroying Roar Cannon". But maybe I read a wonky translation.

Poor WC Saitama is such fodder compared to even anime, let alone manga Saitama. But I guess it's in line with the theme of manga>WC.

Does Boros even say he's gonna destroy the surface in the webcomic? I remember him saying he'll just wipe Saitama off the face of the planet tbh, and that it was called "Planet Destroying Roar Cannon". But maybe I read a wonky translation.
It’s the same Kanji as the manga

Tbh, I don't know what I would choose if I was offered an alternate manga where the Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama fight was identical to the WC but done in Murata's art, or the Cosmic Garou variation. On one hand, SO MANY good feats, and finally the proof that Saitama isn't infinitely strong, but on the other hand, my god was the WC version so much more well written.

Here's the sandbox.

Like I said, it's outdated (well, more like foredated because the Neo Hero suits definitely are 100% are the Hammerhead suits) and all the links don't work.

Put this into perspective; we don't even accept (as of yet) that Orochi is inferior to Boros, despite numerous instances where Boros is portrayed as an extremely noteworthy and strong adversary by comparison. Why would we accept what you're trying to shill here?
I will be addressing that in the foreseeable future. Can’t get into the details, but I will indeed be doing something about that.

We should just consider the anime to be the canon redraw of the manga tbh 🗿 it’s technically the more updated version, and is approved by One…

Okay topic for right now
what does everyone think about the consistency of saitama’s starting punches in fights where he is willing to kill? Who is in favor/against it and why?

Kombu got offscreened
pretty sure he just plucked the veggies off of it and ate it. If that was the only outlier then I don't think that would be a strong enough case against it being consistent given how the only example would be a shaky and offscreen one.

okay does anybody have a good TL of this whole page?
image.png

it's rather high priority at the moment

Recently, for the first time in my life, I got on the western discord channel VSB. It turned out that there is a lot of p[DATA EXPUNGED]n with tr[DATA EXPUNGED]s. Interesting first impression.

Last edited:
Back