• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
iirc I also recall there being the fact that psykos thought that blerm and hemperor together could beat tatsumaki, which is supporting evidence to at least golden sperm being directly comparable to homeless emperor

I don't think it's right that you are comparing the explosion to the top width of the Centipede. Because it's slightly curled at the top, and that's why it looks a little narrow compared to the explosion. Compare its thickness below. Below we see its entire width and it is much larger compared to the explosion.

It will be much better if you recalculate it this way (I can recalculate if you don't want to).

Last edited:
you know, the whole platinum sperm scales to high 7-A, garou scales to platinum sperm, bang scale to garou, bomb scales to bang, elder centipede scales to bomb, some other stuff with bang I guess too
The scaling isn't valid anymore Ziller. Pick new battles to fight.

To be honest, I never believed that BoS Genos was capable of surviving a 100 kiloton nuclear explosion. I'm glad that this calculation has been changed.

There's a lot more issues with the profiles that warrant attention rather than trying to get High 7-A upgrades for a bunch of characters.

Adding scans, references, rewritten justifications, better formatting, clarifying scaling etc.

Where’s that 7-A platinum sperm calc then Damage? You removed the 6-C fear but I recall that for some reason you closed the thread before just changing it
the only issue was the size iirc so it would be relatively easy to just do that now instead of continuing on with this disgusting high 7-C platinum sperm business

Where’s that 7-A platinum sperm calc then Damage? You removed the 6-C fear but I recall that for some reason you closed the thread before just changing it
the only issue was the size iirc so it would be relatively easy to just do that now instead of continuing on with this disgusting high 7-C platinum sperm business
Anyone can make a calc for Platinum Sperm if they wish.

Also Platinum Sperm is currently "At least Low 7-B", not High 7-C.

Do you know how to compensate for the fact that the manga frame is too low? Because of this, the distances to the objects are too small in the calculations. Or too big.

I generally find the angular size to be very unreliable.

What 7-A calc?
The 6-C calc that was debunked to 7-A and then removed entirely
the only reason I haven’t spoken about it is because I assumed that the high 7-A scaling was gonna be restored as it should be
but since the crt is gonna be delayed for a while, might as well just add the easy 7-A value there

If another version of that calc gets produced, I'll be happy to evaluate it.

It's the density of clouds and air, or something.

We use it for literally every calc on the wiki and have discussed it numerous times.

Anyway, I have a problem with some of the parameters.

They assume that every vertex of the light structure is a stone (assumedly since that's what they bounce off of), but we're also shown that they can move off each other rather than the stones, or get hit away in a manner that makes a light trail.

I don't think that's exactly what it is.

Read here for an explanation I'm too lazy to search for/give.

Back