• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No....we don't.

We see that after the time reversal has STOPPED completely, with that being shown in a scene BEFORE the punch clash even happens.

There is also no star reformation.

page_67.png

Stars are twinkling outside the internal sphere and there are stars in the alleged hole anyway, which means that the claim that they destroyed every visible star is still incorrect even if they destroyed some (which is yet ti be proven)

As for the other 2 things.

Saitama jumped in the air explicitly because the GRB even grazing the Earth would cause mass devastation. We don't see any notable destruction after the attack despite Saitama's concern, and when he uses it, it's very clearly far up in the sky, and the width of the beams are not large enough for it to have logically hit the planet. No reason to think it did just because Saitama was underground nearby.

What is there to suggest that the trajectory of the SPS energy was aimed towards the Sun?

1k88tXn.png

The beam traveled and then exploded. That's the reason for the panel with an explosion and "BOOM" sound effect. That wasn't Garou and Saitama hitting Io, as we blatantly see that happen after this page. The actual size of the blast is small, but the explosion was massive.

just a curiosity of mine, could the space shot for the time travel be like

a "attack image". hard to put to words, like you know some media have like images of something for an attack but isnt actually present?
something like that
what i had in mid was kinda like

this, is time stamped

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's just a different patch of space to where the hole would be, especially since forced perspective is a thing (like how clouds seem to be as high as mountains from a lower angle).

The crack is roughly in the middle of the Earth here and the moon is to the right of that. In this panel, the crack is further up and to the left, while the hole in space behind this view of Earth and above it.

Here we're seeing the moon sideways and further out than the first panel.

Adding to that, you can't see the majority of the same stars above Earth in this panel.

Last edited:
Look at the sunlight relative to Earth and the moon in these two panels. The blast didn't go towards the sun.
Yes it did. In your own scans....it shows the blast head towards the left between Earth and the Moon, which is where we see the Sun is located.

So, light is on the left of the planet in both scans, the attack headed the same way as this later shot and there is no shot of an alleged hole. Next.

Yes it did. In your own scans....it shows the blast head towards the left between Earth and the Moon, which is where we see the Sun is located.

So, light is on the left of the planet in both scans, the attack headed the same way as this later shot and there is no shot of an alleged hole. Next.
Umm no. Because if the blast was heading towards the sun as you said, the sunlight hitting the Earth and the moon and their shadows would be drawn like this. Not like this

Umm no. Because if the blast was heading towards the sun as you said, the sunlight hitting the Earth and the moon and their shadows would be drawn like this. Not like this
Didn't we already go through this part where the shadows cannot be like what SuperGodzilla is stating it as because the Earth's continents are not in the direction where they would be in his hypothesis thus slamming his arguments down into the ground flat on their face? I deadass remember tackling this exact argument in the General Discussion thread.

Didn't we already go through this part where the shadows cannot be like what SuperGodzilla is stating it as because the Earth's continents are not in the direction where they would be in his hypothesis thus slamming his arguments down into the ground flat on their face? I deadass remember tackling this exact argument in the General Discussion thread.
In all fairness, that was before 168 even came out.

Yes, yes we did. With I being the one who was initially doubting the feat being legitimate and bringing up practically the same points as SuperGodzilla.

I don't think that the position of the Sun, Earth, and Moon is relevant tbh. Again, the beam itself was small, relative to how large it would need to be for the infamous feat in question. But it exploded after traveling a vast interstellar distance, we then see the void in space afterwards.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's just a different patch of space to where the hole would be.

The crack is roughly in the middle of the Earth here and the moon is to the right of that. In this panel, the crack is further up and to the left, while the hole in space behind this view of Earth and above it.

Here we're seeing the moon sideways and further out than the first panel.

Adding to that, you can't see the majority of the same stars above Earth in this panel.
Your argument falls apart because the beam to the right blasts to Io, which is where Garou and Saitama land. He then jumps back straight off of Io.

Garou then looks back from slightly off Io and Jupiter back to the Sun, Moon and Earth. No hole.

That's when Garou's vision is further away, he's zooming in basically since this panel comes before the later one (used Viz to prove it, sue me). More stars are visible in closer shots, implying that the glow of the Sun is blocking out the glow of the other stars (kinda like this-note how you can't see the lights of phones in the same page as the larger lights.)

Also, again, this later part would be conceding the Sun would have to take it and not be destroyed. So if it can't destroy the Sun, that either means the Sun has 4-A durability or the attack isn't 4-C.

there is no doubt, this panel also proves that the stars there were previously destroyed. the effect of time travel makes the stars return to normal

No it doesn't. That is post time travel and still shows a "hole" despite that being BEFORE the punch clash even happens at that point in the story. There's also the fact there's stars a plenty in the "hole" itself.

Your argument falls apart because the beam to the right blasts to Io, which is where Garou and Saitama land. He then jumps back straight off of Io.

Garou then looks back from slightly off Io and Jupiter back to the Sun, Moon and Earth. No hole.

That's when Garou's vision is further away, he's zooming in basically since this panel comes before the later one (used Viz to prove it, sue me). More stars are visible in closer shots, implying that the glow of the Sun is blocking out the glow of the other stars (kinda like this-note how you can't see the lights of phones in the same page as the larger lights.)

Also, again, this later part would be conceding the Sun would have to take it and not be destroyed. So if it can't destroy the Sun, that either means the Sun has 4-A durability or the attack isn't 4-C.
My argument doesn't fall apart because there's still no starts in the view of Earth that I'm saying the blast hit.

I'm saying the hole would actually be diagonally upwards relative to the moon.

I'll try using Universe Sandbox to illustrate my point.

My argument doesn't fall apart because there's still no starts in the view of Earth that I'm saying the blast hit.

I'm saying the hole would actually be diagonally upwards relative to the moon.

I'll try using Universe Sandbox to illustrate my point.
Except that is where the beam fires to. So unless the hole is somehow to the left of the beam that created it without showing the path change, that really doesn't make sense.

Beam fires between Earth and Moon after being redirected. Boom. This shows the beam heading directly towards where the light comes from, then it EXPLODES, somehow MISSES Earth despite being so close and the partial beam shooting to the right that doesn't even destroy Io (a marginally larger moon than ours) and the "crater" of the explosion doesn't damage Earth, the moon, nada. "Hole" does not show moon at all and it is "above" the Earth despite the light being on the top hemisphere of the planet (where the Sun's light would be coming from) the continent is also shown at a different position than the beam shot, so the "hole" CANNOT be the result of the beam.

So you have to prove the beam shot out towards the sunlight, then turned around to above Earth, didn't damage Earth or the Sun at all. And it somehow has to change directions while exploding and no middle panel to prove it.

No it doesn't. That is post time travel and still shows a "hole" despite that being BEFORE the punch clash even happens at that point in the story. There's also the fact there's stars a plenty in the "hole" itself.
yes and the hole that was originally pitch black, slowly returned to being filled with the stars they had destroyed earlier.

Except that is where the beam fires to. So unless the hole is somehow to the left of the beam that created it without showing the path change, that really doesn't make sense.

Beam fires between Earth and Moon after being redirected. Boom. This shows the beam heading directly towards where the light comes from, then it EXPLODES, somehow MISSES Earth despite being so close and the partial beam shooting to the right that doesn't even destroy Io (a marginally larger moon than ours) and the "crater" of the explosion doesn't damage Earth, the moon, nada. "Hole" does not show moon at all and it is "above" the Earth despite the light being on the top hemisphere of the planet (where the Sun's light would be coming from) the continent is also shown at a different position than the beam shot, so the "hole" CANNOT be the result of the beam.

So you have to prove the beam shot out towards the sunlight, then turned around to above Earth, didn't damage Earth or the Sun at all. And it somehow has to change directions while exploding and no middle panel to prove it.
You do realise space is 3D right? There's more angles than just left and right.

Look at the crack. It is significantly further down in the panel where you can see the moon, so you can use positioning from there. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

Agree with everything

But where exactly do the millions of stars come from? Was this stated anywhere? or just assumption?

@KLOL506 If you think your version of the speed feat is more accurate, maybe you could have Kachon put it on his blog and re-evaluate it before this thread concludes.

I will copy paste some of my suggestions from the main thread since they went ingored.

"Garou should get "Blessed". And I still think Saitama should also get the abilities from MCGSF's base components. Energy projection at the very least since he generated lightning. Limited sense manipulation from Serious Table Flip"

"Blast should have limited sealing since he tried to trap Garou in his portals. There is also dimensional stuff"

Btw why Garou doesn't have gravity manipulation while Blast does?

"Garou should get "Blessed". And I still think Saitama should also get the abilities from MCGSF's base components. Energy projection at the very least since he generated lightning. Limited sense manipulation from Serious Table Flip"

"Blast should have limited sealing since he tried to trap Garou in his portals. There is also dimensional stuff"
These are fine imo. I think it should be straight up sealing

Isn't the earth and moon rotating and even the sun is rotating through space

So like the hole is definitely there The sun, moon and earth just moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back