• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So if we ban the topic that keeps getting brought up by the same group of people, we’ll get new discussions in here?

What were the downsides again?
I think they mean it sets a bad precedent, that anything that gets frequently discussed can be topic banned.

The only characters different enough to earn profiles are Boros and Geryuganshoop.
I'd also say Mumen Rider.

****** somehow survived the shockwave of Saitama's rain-stopping punch.
Pretty sure One said that was a mistake, the Ancient King was supposed to be getting a meteor flashback as he was crushed, so idk if it would be counted.
It happened, so it counts. However, it's definitely not as impressive as half of Tatsumaki's other feats.

Last edited:
So far the anime has 3 different instances of being different from the manga
Boros being planet level, geryuganshoop’s thing, and tatsumaki summoning a meteor.
The moment we see the cosmic Garou chapter in anime form, is probably the deciding moment of if the anime and manga will be the same or not

I think it’s only a matter of time until we have a 4-A Boris profile anyways
It would be really nice if that is actually a revived Boros that blast saved and modified. Imagine the interactions he could have with saitama later on, as the only opponent outside of Garou he actually respected.

We would also have a 4-A boros and we could settle the most toxic debate in this thread.

Chances are low tho.

It would be really nice if that is actually a revived Boros that blast saved and modified. Imagine the interactions he could have with saitama later on, as the only opponent outside of Garou he actually respected.

We would also have a 4-A boros and we could settle the most toxic debate in this thread.

Chances are low tho.
Cosmic Hope mode Boros 🗿

🗿
  • Oh dang Tatsumaki manage to rip Saitama's clothing, made him annoyed and sent him flying.
  • They crash into an action movie set I think?
  • Metal Bat is here and his fight has been robbed lmao.
  • Metal Bat has a pet cat it seems.

Pretty aight chapter.

Wonder how they’ll handle tatsumaki a respond to the reason she became a hero. Saitama knows blast unlike the webcomic. Hopefully we see more detail on this. Blast is my favorite S class hero and it’s such a shame he was shoved in the final battle to do barely anything.

Pretty cool chapter, Tatsumaki is having fun, Feather got thrashed by thugs with some kind of empowered armor and the city block sized armadillo got one shotted.

Armadillo Monster looks strong but sadly it wouldn't upgrade anyone

Chances are low tho.
I mean, Boros is partially inspired in Freezer... and more or less that's what happened to Freezer in DB

Btw, could we use this fight as proof Tatsumaki was in fact holding back against Psykos?

Because when Tatsumaki attacked Saitama for the first time, Fubuki thought She was using her full power yet Saitama resisted (which means that she should be using a power similar to the one she used against Psykorochi as Fubuki sensed Tatsumaki's power along the fight), yet Tatsumaki presumibly used way more power in the fight against Saitama.

This'd be further proof of Tatsumaki "using too much power at once" being God's intervention

Edit: Also, hey, just noticed, but telekinetic wavelengths were there since Tatsumaki vs Psykorochi

Last edited:
This'd be further proof of Tatsumaki "using too much power at once" being God's intervention
It's pretty obvious by now God intervened. One would have to be really dense to not see it (or just focusing on Tatsumaki's ass), an entire section of the panel plus an "action" frame is dedicated to the moon.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MTcyNzk2Mzg0NjY3NTY2MzglMkZwcF8xLnBuZw==

m

maybe bc garou is stronger?
Garou is only like 3 times above baseline moon level, which is pretty much the AP tatsumaki has with her scaling chain
so I guess both Garou and tatsumaki are = casual saitama
boros also was able to surprise and impress casual saitama
New headcanon, MB Boros = Perfect Garou = Full power Tatsumaki

<<<<<watchdog man

Back