• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How long till we accept the sp^2 as multi galaxy
I do think the calc is severely low-balled because we are using the observation distance of stars inside the Earth's atmosphere.

I'm sure we could see much more distant stars if we were looking at them from space, without the thick atmosphere in between. I just couldn't find that information.

I do think the calc is severely low-balled because we are using the observation distance of stars inside the Earth's atmosphere.

I'm sure we could see much more distant stars if we were looking at them from space, without the thick atmosphere in between. I just couldn't find that information.
OPM's universe is larger than ours, due to the fact that there are alien civilizations beyond the solar system and possibly the galaxy.
not to mention the possibility of infinite parallel universes.

so seeing a lot of stars (which by comparison in space you would only see a couple of them with luck) would mean that there is more matter than in our universe.

I mean it’s a given that the calc is a lowball
really we have no idea how far the effects travelled, and there’s a good chance there was at least 1 galaxy in there which would instantly make the results skyrocket
4-A is like the barest minimum anyways
OPM's universe is larger than ours, due to the fact that there are alien civilizations beyond the solar system and possibly the galaxy.

so seeing a lot of stars (which by comparison in space you would only see a couple of them with luck) would mean that there is more matter than in our universe.
No

Can you check same calc, please?

isn't like space big enough already? I mean look at 40k and how many factions exist in their reality, yet apparently everything takes place in one measly galaxy.

Because there is no actual way how and we have no reason to believe it's larger or smaller than ours
It definitely isn't smaller, it's not the planet of the pigmings or Sackboy's, but how "big" can it be if we compare it to our world.
That is, if you compare it with sage centipede, sage centipede, which measures more than 1800 kilometers, is not even bigger than city Z

It definitely isn't smaller, it's not the planet of the pigmings or Sackboy's, but how "big" can it be if we compare it to our world.
That is, if you compare it with sage centipede, sage centipede, which measures more than 1800 kilometers, is not even bigger than city Z
The cities being massive is irrelevant and again, there is no way to calc it.

Random question, but
If an author said in an interview that every event that took place in their series happened in less than 0.0001 seconds because every character in it is extraordinarily fast, would the wiki accept it? (consider the author said it in the most serious way such an outrageous claim could be said)

Should garou have resistance to transmutation considering it took god a considerable amount of time to turn him into salt when apparently god was doing his best to stop garou from teaching saitama time travel?

Should garou have resistance to transmutation considering it took god a considerable amount of time to turn him into salt when apparently god was doing his best to stop garou from teaching saitama time travel?
That's not resistance at all. That's just means God's transmutation abilities aren't instant.

Back