• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This guy says that blast was only able to fight God because he have the ability to manipulate space-time so blast should get "space-time manipulation" on his profile cause it's now clearly stated he have the ability to manipulate space-time and that guy is reliable source seeing he knows about blast from a long time and the fact that you need space-time manipulation to even fight with God

This guy says that blast was only able to fight God because he have the ability to manipulate space-time so blast should get "space-time manipulation" on his profile cause it's now clearly stated he have the ability to manipulate space-time and that guy is reliable source seeing he knows about blast from a long time and the fact that you need space-time manipulation to even fight with God
I honestly have no idea what Sitch means by that tbh, the only thing Blast has done is opening portals

I see, would it get upgraded if multiverse theory is true for OPM? Genos implied it and iirc the audiobook of the highschool AU mentions the existence of alternate realities or something.
It is true imo and MWI gives the verse uncountable infinite universes so solid 2A

What if God is just high 3-A and the fight ends up being a stomp because exponential AD can’t do anything
Saitama then starts praying wich causes God's defenses to weaken. Then they drop to 0 and then finally ONE appears and deals catastrophic damage to God, defeating him once and for all.

Saitama then starts praying wich causes God's defenses to weaken. Then they drop to 0 and then finally ONE appears and deals catastrophic damage to God, defeating him once and for all.
the murata ending: god is actually super shenron and he grants saitama's wish to go back in time and stop himself from becoming too strong and that's the end of the series

What if God is ONE himself like how he redrew one chapter so he could kick God in it and Saitama defeating God makes him defeating ONE hence IRL author of the show after that Irl ONE dies proving saitama can slam reality itself and that's how we rank him above tiering system 😱

What if God is ONE himself like how he redrew one chapter so he could kick God in it and Saitama defeating God makes him defeating ONE hence IRL author of the show after that Irl ONE dies proving saitama can slam reality itself and that's how we rank him above tiering system 😱
being above fiction doesn't even warrant tier 0 iirc

@ZillertheBucko your opinion on this?

His sentence was so confusing, he could shorten it up with this
A reliable source says that blast was only able to fight God because he has the ability to manipulate space-time, so blast should get that on his profile.

Uncanny

ngl, it looks straightforward, but do you think the space-time manipulation they are referring to, is the same as our wiki standards?

ngl, it looks straightforward
I will focus on wordings when I actually make the CRT, for now I just wanted to know if this is valid enough to be added
but do you think the space-time manipulation they are referring to, is the same as our wiki standards?
Ofcourse, there's no reason on why it isn't. His spatial manipulation already works just as our wiki standards
The Space-time manipulation is what his power really is

Ofcourse, there's no reason on why it isn't. His spatial manipulation already works just as our wiki standards
The Space-time manipulation is what his power really is
If you have evidence that the former is the same as the latter, then sure. I agree with it.

If you have evidence that the former is the same as the latter, then sure. I agree with it.
It's cuz the former and latter are different sides of a same coin

"Some users can also manipulate time which is called Space-Time Manipulation."
"As time and space are connected, many users can also manipulate space."

we saw blast doing spatial manipulation feats but the fight wasn't long enough for us to see much from him but now we get confirmation that his powers are Space-time manipulation and he was only able to fight God because he can manipulate space-time

It's cuz the former and latter are different sides of a same coin

we saw blast doing spatial manipulation feats but the fight wasn't long enough for us to see much from him but now we get confirmation that his powers are Space-time manipulation and he was only able to fight God because he can manipulate space-time
Would work

Anyways the space-time manipulation for blast seems good
One other ability that I noticed is missing on his profile is "reality warping"
garou have reality warping on his profile because of This with the justification "Both he and Blast can manipulate the reality of the cosmos" so blast should obviously have it on his profile too

I think "slipped into a cleft in time due to the cube's effect" mean they were sent to a different timeline/dimension because of the cube and blast coming back from that different timeline/dimension is just dimensional travel so it can not be used for space-time manipulation argument
A clef in time isn't an alternate dimension.

I am sure he has feats for it, or is it only this scan?
Reality warping:
The ability to change reality into how the person in question sees fit, while ignoring the rules of science. Users can alter any item already considered real. Any decision made in the past, any item ever created, any movement, choice, color, atom, or molecule that exists can be changed. All of existence bends to the imagination of a reality warper. Users can rewrite the laws of physics and then change them back in an instant, universes can bend to the will of a reality warper. Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc.
As I see both garou and blast fit some criterias required to qualify for reality warping with blast's statement of him being capable of manipulating the reality of the cosmos backing it up

Back