• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a general question to celebrate page 666.

How would you pitch your own Halloween special for One Punch Man? You are given free creative control and Murata will draw anything you want, and I mean anything.
Some monsters from Drive Knight's lab escape, and it's up to Saitama, Genos, Zombieman, and King to stop the monsters such as werewolves and zombies while Drive Knight has to cover up all wrongoding.

the wiki's watchdog man profile is downplay into oblivion
he should be "at least 7-B likely far higher" but you won't even let him upscale from garou

He does upscale. Garou only has an at most.

You're asking to upscale 3x over.
and that's a massive lowball regardless
I think "at least at most 7-B" would do way more justice even if it is awkwardly phrased, since 7-B is obviously not his real tier
and also don't even come at me with that 3x bs when there's no actual multiplier

I mean City level is already an upscale, at least is an upscale, and likely far higher is another upscale. So that's 3 upscales.

I mean City level is already an upscale, at least is an upscale, and likely far higher is another upscale. So that's 3 upscales.
well actually chariot has shown me that upscaling is stupid and is actually more of a way to lowball than anything
but garou should just be 7-B anyways bruh he literally has RE as a human that kicks in
but yeah, watchdog man (without the saitama tier watchdog man theorycrafting) is probably like over 10 times stronger and faster than garou, just going by the fact that he blitzed and stomped him while clearly suppressed heavily, and that's being generous

the wiki's watchdog man profile is downplay into oblivion
he should be "at least 7-B likely far higher" but you won't even let him upscale from garou
Garou is At most 7-B. Watchdog Man is just 7-B. And even if he was “At least 7-B, likely far higher”, the value he scales to wouldn’t change.

Garou is At most 7-B. Watchdog Man is just 7-B. And even if he was “At least 7-B, likely far higher”, the value he scales to wouldn’t change.
we all know that the profiles with "at least" ratings and good upscaling get treated like higher values in vs matches
For example, Jotaro always has a big AP advantage over baseline 8-B characters despite being high 8-C+, saitama is so much higher than his 4-A from AD that you could probably put him against a baseline 3-C and it'd be fine, and there's probably more examples on the wiki somewhere
point is, it's just a dumb attempt at finding "an exact value" instead of just massively upscaling him, especially since the feat that gets his to his tier in the first place was a STOMP done while SUPPRESSED regardless
if saitama beat a high 6-A garou form, we would never do this bs of making him 5-C and removing the likely far higher and shit that we always had on him, and watchdog man basically saitama'd garou in their fight, so

that "at most" scaling gets a little sus too considering do's whip directly scales to ripper who literally impaled garou but whatever, I'll look into it later

point is, it's just a dumb attempt at finding "an exact value" instead of just massively upscaling him
It’s literally not massively upscaling, it’s putting some superfluous words next to his tier. There’s numerous characters that don’t have “At least” ratings or “likely far higher” ratings and still scale far above whatever value they’re listed at.

It quite honestly doesn’t matter.

It’s literally not massively upscaling, it’s putting some superfluous words next to his tier. There’s numerous characters that don’t have “At least” ratings or “likely far higher” ratings and still scale far above whatever value they’re listed at.

It quite honestly doesn’t matter.
well it's not documented properly on the profile, so even if people treat watchdog man as higher than the 7-B value the wiki places him at, it should be shown on there

but you'll all be made into jokes the moment watchdog man gets a decent scaling feat (done while he's still holding back) putting him at high 7-A or some shit

Screenshot_20221027-2217102.png

If Garou's passive Radiation was going to transform Earth into a death planet, can't we upscale his radiation to the highest Radiation resistance living beings of Earth have?

Back