• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ddnhu8t-6f8df790-b541-4260-8247-f0d7c90c8573.jpg
Monster #8?

Just a general question to celebrate page 666.

How would you pitch your own Halloween special for One Punch Man? You are given free creative control and Murata will draw anything you want, and I mean anything.
Since he is willing to draw anything i will ask him to make me his "Super rare nakkid Fubuki drawing'™ he gifted some of his close friends and then sell it on ebay.
If i was forced to publish it however i would make a AU where a new ??? threat monster appears and turns the people into whatever monster their costume represents, wich starts causing chaos in the city while a Toilet paper mummy Saitama and a Toilet genos trick or treat (mostly because Saitama wants free candy)while remaining oblivious to the situation due to thwarting all attacks by accident and mistaking it for halloween spirit.

Then a cat sonic appears behind them with killing intent and gets chasen away by Rover, who decided to chase Saitama and Genos, as they walk closer to the city they notice a giant monster called Jack o'lantern panic who's bragging about how it returned after 27 years to turn the world into an eternal halloween. It notices Saitama and Genos and tries to turn them into minions, but their outfits are so crappy the power can't even consider them costumes.

It then sends a wave of Transformed S-class heroes only for most of them to get beaten by them both, causing them to reawaken. Then the mosnter tries to order a witch Tatsumaki, who tells him to do it himself, as she's too busy eating a candy apple, causing the monster to get mad and transform into it's final form wich is like a giant jack o lantern halloween pennywise before Tatsumaki gets mad and destroys him as he's getting disgusting green sludge all over her candy, ending it once and for all and a rain of candy to fall. The other heroes then praise her for never falling for it's mind control while she looks confused and wonders what's up with them. Saitama uses his shirt to catch as much candy as possible while Genos fills his toilet with them. The heroes then think about King and how he somehow didn't even turn into a monster like them and praise them. Causing the screen to show King playing the halloween version of Doki Doki sisters in his apartment. Saitama then calls Rover who returns to him and he and Genos go back home.

The last panel shows a frightened Sonic with cat ears shaking while hugged to a tree thinking about to get down from the tree as Rover leaves only to realize he ended up in Q-city and Watchdogman is watching him while drooling a bit from the mouth.

Well she still took some kind of damage so he didn't cover her that well but maybe it should be recalced with Saitama in consideration

If it doesn't go through the 9-A calc from a monster Snek defeated should be enough to accurately scale A Class Heroes at least, probably some Demon level monsters too I guess

If you were to ask ONE personally, I’m pretty sure he’d say boros is planet level and that released boros doesn’t get blitzed by Iaian
We society in a live
he's the one who nerfed boros saying that he could destroy earth's surface instead of just "destroy earth"
so i dont get your point.
Using all of your remaining energy to destroy just the surface of a planet isnt planet buster, nowhere near to it

He can move to the other side of the planet in an instant, pretty much avoiding the full power of the blast.

You know what’s funny, i know a lot of people who think boros is over hyped. I asked some why and as a response I get that they think that the manga is not following the webcomic scaling.

I haven’t seen any of them agree with Platinum sperm > Boros, but most agree that Psykorochi was the tipping point and that the orochi redraw changed their minds completely.

The ones that think boros scales to monster garou at his best, prior to the god power up, do so because they want to play it safe and assume the author still has Boros on that level.

Has anyone tried asking One or Murata on their current opinions?
bro, we just dont ask author things about the history, this also is a ban reason in this site iirc

7-A Deep Sea King can be applied for the meantime.

OPM Characters who scale:
1. Subterranean King (ONE: Deep Sea, Sky, Subterranean Kings are around the same level)
2. Sky King (Same reason as above)
3. DSK arc Genos (Damaged Deep Sea King)
4. Stinger (Severely wounded child Grizzly Nyah who knocked Genos through concrete)
5. Grizzly Nyah (Stronger than her children)

Post-Alien Conqueror arc Genos>DSK arc Genos

OPM Characters who scale to 7-A:
1. Beast King (Armored Gorilla implied House of Evolution arc Genos is no match for him)
2. G4 (Genos had hard time defeating the robot)
3. Sonic (Fought on par with Post G-4 Genos)
4. Face Ripper (Slashed pieces out of Post-G4 Genos's arms)
5. Awakened Cockroach (Overpowered Post-G4 Genos)
6. G5 (More powerful than G4)
7. Rhino Wrestler (Pushed Iaian back)
8. Devil Long Hair (Wounded Atomic Samurai's disciples)
9. Do-S (Stabbed Amai Mask's eye)
10. Iaian (Diverted Evil Natural Water's attacks)
11. Bushidrill (Damaged Narinki's Private Squad who harmed Pig God)
12. Okamaitachi (Same as above)
13. Narinki Private Squad (Contend with Atomic Samurai's disciples)
14. Amai Mask (Overpowered Do-S)
15. Fubuki (Harmed Do-S)
16. Gearsper (Nyan: Phew... Slipping into a crack in the rubble really saved me...)
17. Beefcake (ONE: He eventually would have become a Dragon-level threat if he had not been stopped)
18. Spring Mustachio (Pierced through Black Sperms)
19. Most Dragon level threats
20. Class S heroes (except Zombieman)

I still have strong reservations about using earthquake for that, so I'm going to ask clover about it since he's the one who accepted the calc.

If he says it's fine, I'll drop this and not try my own version.

I just realized that psykos’ statement that only metal knight, Tatsumaki, king, and blast could defeat elder centipede is invalid to use for metal knight scaling above flashy, who wasn’t mentioned, since that would mean metal knight > watchdog man as well which is obviously untrue, or at least lowers the credibility of the statement significantly

We know it's not fully credible, as Bang is stronger than EC.

We're only using it for Psykos scaling.

Given the quality of his fursuit suit and his hero salary, WDM is probably loaded. So I know why you're such a WDM simp now.

Watchdog man is the most chad hero
will kill any foe who steps in city Q regardless of their power
stomped the main antagonist while bored
is probably bald
can smell farts
is probably a costume monster like Phoenix Man
Made the most dangerous city in the world go quiet (Tatsumaki could never)

lies, we all know the reason

also, i'm pretty sure that a city would be pretty quiet after getting launched into space or flattened

tbh the real reason why is that so far watchdog man is suprisingly the most mysterious S-class hero in terms of power,abilities and even background/origins

the more mysterious you are the stronger you could be
bang is fodder because he's just a martial arts guy
blast was mysterious so he's peak, but then he was fodder because of garou
king was known throughout the world (opposite of mysterious) so he's fodder
flashy flash doesn't actually report his accomplishments to the association so he's physically the strongest S class hero besides blast
metal knight keeps his army hidden, but child emperor says that metal knight > all other heroes
darkshine flexes all the time every chance he gets, so he ends up being weaker than he says he is.
and of course watchdog man, is gonna be > blast

Back