• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you know how many planets I bust a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop ravaging planets? A band of thieves big enough to be a threat to the Blastvengers goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Saitama. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets one shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

If the Centipede is like 1300km long, doesn't that mean that Post-Sage Centipede/Perfect Fist Garou has some kind of cosmic radiation resistance and self sustenance type 1 ?

I'm not sure if the short time he stayed in space warrants radiation resistance (iirc, it was denied for Saitama because the time he stayed on the moon was very short). He did get into outer space/outer layers of atmosphere without any sign of being bothered by cold or affected by lack of oxygen, however.

He can just dodge the attack lol
He can move to the other side of the planet in an instant, pretty much avoiding the full power of the blast.

You know what’s funny, i know a lot of people who think boros is over hyped. I asked some why and as a response I get that they think that the manga is not following the webcomic scaling.

I haven’t seen any of them agree with Platinum sperm > Boros, but most agree that Psykorochi was the tipping point and that the orochi redraw changed their minds completely.

The ones that think boros scales to monster garou at his best, prior to the god power up, do so because they want to play it safe and assume the author still has Boros on that level.

Has anyone tried asking One or Murata on their current opinions?

If you were to ask ONE personally, I’m pretty sure he’d say boros is planet level and that released boros doesn’t get blitzed by Iaian
We society in a live

Page 666? Hail Garou

3b86256a12a0c1771534ebf75cac8194.jpg

Back