• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OgjdWl0.jpeg

This? BTW Giant Snowman is stated to be a kilometer tall in the guidebook, so it gives us a good idea of calcing his KE I guess

Well that's what the guidebook says. Either that or the mountain is small
silence. mount everest is about 9km in height, so even if we assume this mountain is 9x times shorter, its still 1km and the giant snowman would be well over 1 km tall. also, i dont give a **** about what ONE says. this snowman is NOT demon level. easily a high dragon

Yeah, and Boros is only dragon or above even tho he has an attack that would've clearly murdered everyone on earth. It's a demon whether we like it or not. And on the plus side, if it yields high results, many other characters would be upgraded.

Yeah, and Boros is only dragon or above even tho he has an attack that would've clearly murdered everyone on earth. It's a demon whether we like it or not. And on the plus side, if it yields high results, many other characters would be upgraded.
in order to be god level you have to be a threat to all of humanity. CSRC isnt a threat to saitama and tatsumaki, both of who are humans. therefore boros isnt a threat to all of humanity, hes a threat to like... 99.999999999% of humanity. and therefore he isnt god level. lol

and lets not forget that ancient king has a potentially 7-A feat and pluton has a potentially high 6-C feat

??? he still threatens to wipe out all life on earth tho? Plus CSRC would've killed tatsumaki as well
im only being half serious but heres the thing. he threatened to wipe out all life on earth. sure. but the thing is, he cant. even i can threaten to wipe out all life on earth, anyone can threaten anything, but its just an empty threat unless you can back it up. boros threatened to do it, but he couldnt because saitama (a human) will stop him everytime. therefore hes not a threat to humantiy. humanity>>>>>>>>>>>>boros because saitama is a part of humanity.

What is that logic? The HA isn't even knowledgeable on Saitama's true power. Boros still threatens humanity. Plus, plenty of guidebooks and side material back up CSRC being High 6-A. With your logic, characters like elder centipede aren't city level because there's someone like saitama in the city, therefore he's not a threat

bruh like i said i wasnt being serious. i literally stated that and i even said "lol" afterwards to indicate that its mostly a joke. i just thought its a funny theory that boros would totally be god level but a random B-class baldy is preventing him.

anyway, remember this calc? its an old ass calc yall but it basically shows that pluton would be 6-C if he performed the feat in one attack. i really wish we could get some confirmation about how pluton did this attack

im still ******* pissed that goddamn fubuki was able to deflect an attack from OVERGROWN FREAKING ROVER. worst writing in the history of OPM

shes low S-class level at best. like really low S-class level. rover was able to disintegrate two demons with his energy blast. its just bad writing

I mean, I guess she got stronger after gaining confidence. It's weirdly big boost in power, yes. But it ain't nonsensical.

shes low S-class level at best. like really low S-class level. rover was able to disintegrate two demons with his energy blast. its just bad writing
Seeing as Fubuki has spent the entire monster association arc just being a big help and showing big improvements in herself I feel it fair to just say she's gotten better. Not like she's outshowing all the other S-Class heros.

going from barely low demon level to being able to tank high dragon attacks in the span of a day or two with ZERO training makes no sense. its terrible writing

What is your obsession with constantly changing the OPM profile pics? Nothing is wrong with Rover's image lmao.

Even if a calc is deemed 100% accurate by the calc team it can still be unusable for being an outlier/ characters having too many anti-feats.

rovers current image looks absolutely terrible to me tbh. but hey, we all have our own opinions and thats alright.

we can literally see murata's pen prints all over rovers shading because that image is before any digital editing

Even if a calc is deemed 100% accurate by the calc team it can still be unusable for being an outlier/ characters having too many anti-feats.
How? What anti-feats will Saitama have? Everything he's done has been extremely casual, it literally can't be an outlier for him.

and also, phoenks. i do not like your tone one bit.
My tone? Bro, it's just I don't see why you always start these dumb arguments over images on profiles that don't even need to be changed. Rover's pic looks absolutely fine to me. Also, the pic you sent would look weird when rendered because some of his feet are blocked by the monster on the ground.

Back