• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd like to see the scans actually, interesting if true
Here you go.
That’s not a good argument. If he has better durability feats in his vomited form, and there’s nothing suggesting that his durability stagnated, then he simply has higher durability.
He doesn't really. Bang deflects his attacks at him and it hurts him. Ie, his only real dura feat up until that point is scaling to himself.

Also, he literally is falling apart when in his vomited form, needing to re-eat his body to avoid collapsing into a puddle. If that's not a sign of at least durability stagnation, idk what is.

He doesn't really. Bang deflects his attacks at him and it hurts him. Ie, his only real dura feat up until that point is scaling to himself.

Also, he literally is falling apart when in his vomited form, needing to re-eat his body to avoid collapsing into a puddle. If that's not a sign of at least durability stagnation, idk what is.
You’re arguing that he should scale to taking hits from Golden Sperm and Homeless Emperor. Those are better feats than withstand his own punches (which he doesn’t even do that well, so that’s barely a dura feat kek)

You’re arguing that he should scale to taking hits from Golden Sperm and Homeless Emperor. Those are better feats than withstand his own punches (which he doesn’t even do that well, so that’s barely a dura feat kek)
What do you mean? His single punch almost instantly takes gums out, and he's able to rip gums in half, showing pretty consistent AP and Durability between both forms. If you're arguing he didn't take his own punch very well, he got knocked back and got a bloody nose. That happens when humans punch eachother too, so that's not much of an argument.

Edit: Chapter 144 is the chapter where he takes his own punch.

I mean that just tells me that Gums is a fodder dragon and weaker than Fuhrer Ugly and nothing else.
I think that minus his bite force and acid, that's true. But that doesn't disprove my point, if anything, it supports my point because it shows that he didn't get massively stronger after being covered in acid. He's still performing consistent feats between both forms, only difference is we get to see his dura pushed to its max when taking his from GS and HE.

What do you mean? His single punch almost instantly takes gums out, and he's able to rip gums in half, showing pretty consistent AP and Durability between both forms.
His single punch did not almost take Gums out, Gums recovered literally TWO PAGES later.

I mean it also happens in a extremely short timeframe, like
FU punches Gums>Gets shit on by Bang>as he is falling Gums regenerates and swallows him

I mean there's no reason to believe his durability got any higher after getting covered in acid. I would assume the opposite actually.
It is stated that more inferior Fuhrer Ugly feels, stronger he is. So I would say there is enough reason to assume that VFU is far more durable than FU.

It is stated that more inferior Fuhrer Ugly feels, stronger he is. So I would say there is enough reason to assume that VFU is far more durable than FU.
Okay, so he got stronger, but he got stronger in relation to his power. Meaning the relation between his AP and durability should be the same.

It would be kinda ineffective if his amping got to the point where throwing a punch would break his arm so, in this case I find it more reasonable that his dura increases alongside his AP
Except the argument that Cryo is making is that his AP should scale to his durability, not the other way around.

Well yeah but you’d still be having to make another assumption to say that he stopped scaling to his durability
Not really, it’s just a matter of him having better durability feats than his AP feats, so his durability scales higher. Even though I disagree with him having High 7-A durability to begin with, but you get the point

Except the argument that Cryo is making is that his AP should scale to his durability, not the other way around.
What I'm saying is, he's shown to take damage from his own reflected attack, then he gets more humiliated, and grows stronger, his dura should still be consistent with his AP.

What I'm saying is, he's shown to take damage from his own reflected attack, then he gets more humiliated, and grows stronger, his dura should still be consistent with his AP.
“should still be” is not a proper argument without evidence.

“should still be” is not a proper argument without evidence.
Because he's been shown to damage himself with his own reflected hits, against Bang. Then Bang told him he looked like his face was caved in and that it didn't matter how hard he threw his attacks, he would still deflect them. Having your attack reflected and then being told your face looks like its caved in would clearly give him reason to feel inferior, so he should be stronger. He then unleashes a new punch with more power behind it. Bang blocks it, deflecting it into Gums, (Injuring gums pretty badly so that they let go of Genos), landing a few hits on Ugly that clearly injure him. He then gets bit by Gums and seems undamaged.

This isn't concrete evidence his durability goes up like his AP, but let's be honest, we have to make many more assumptions to assume it doesn't as opposed to just taking it at face value.

He then gets bit by Gums and seems undamaged.
This is incorrect, you can see blood where Gums bites him.
This isn't concrete evidence his durability goes up like his AP, but let's be honest, we have to make many more assumptions to assume it doesn't as opposed to just taking it at face value.
No actually, it requires zero assumptions to say Ugly’s durability scales to its own feats and that his AP scales to its own feats.

Now, if we didn’t scale Ugly to the two people that casually beat his ass, this wouldn’t even be an issue.

mid song, you gotta take a walk after this:sleep::sleep:🥱🥱

🤭🤭
idk I like it.
This is incorrect, you can see blood where Gums bites him.
L + Ratio + I fell off + My Arguments Are Bad
No actually, it requires zero assumptions to say Ugly’s durability scales to its own feats and that his AP scales to its own feats.
You're assuming that Ugly, (who druability originally does scale from his AP), no longer scales to his own AP after getting only marginally stronger.
Now, if we didn’t scale Ugly to the two people that casually beat his ass, this wouldn’t even be an issue.
This is the biggest Nothing Burger I've ever had to bite into. It's not even just thin air, it's an actual vortex, void of literally any substance, subatomic or otherwise. It's not just a nothing burger, it's a Quantum Nothing Burger.

You're assuming that Ugly, (who druability originally does scale from his AP), no longer scales to his own AP after getting only marginally stronger.
I’m scaling Ugly based on his feats, period. You’re the one assuming that his AP and durability would remain comparable.
This is the biggest Nothing Burger I've ever had to bite into. It's not even just thin air, it's an actual vortex, void of literally any substance, subatomic or otherwise. It's not just a nothing burger, it's a Quantum Nothing Burger.
I’ll take that as a concession, Ugly doesn’t scale to GS and HE, Darkshine still fodder L

Back