• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I came back to vsbw last week after a couple days break to this..
If it gives you a reprieve, you can temporarily turn off other users' ability to see details on your page in the privacy settings.

Basically, people won't be able to post on your message wall.
Coomander 🤝 Speedster

Collectively fumbled an upgrade
In the case of NNT, we'll still be getting an upgrade.

How is the person that made the calc saying that they will post it when they want being rude..?
being, the way you said was rude.
also i only mentioned the sandbox twice, and the second time was just kidding, but anyway idc about what you think im fine

We need to have a centralized place for information about limiters, and how the wiki is gonna treat them (downplayed into oblivion) since right now there’s not really anything on the wiki acknowledging the existence of limiters

Nah bro there’s no way this wiki ain’t putting current Saitama at galaxy level y’all can’t remember maths from primary lol

That's even worse. So instead of even making a weakness, Garou just doesn't have the copy ability anymore because erm NLF or something.
Yeah, I really don’t think it makes any logical sense. Like I said before, this is like saying a person who has the power to copy someone 100x stronger than himself can’t copy someone 100x stronger than himself because that person is 100x stronger than himself. It essentially renders the ability “I have the power to copy your AP” nonexistent as far as this wiki goes and can lead to potentially even more restrictions on power mimicry in a more broad sense overall. I also did not find the counters to be convincing either.

Saying water is good for you because it’s natural is a fallacy. But that doesn’t make the statement untrue. In fact it doesn’t make the reasoning for the statement inherently untrue either, since everything about water that makes it good for you is specifically due to the natural properties that make up water. The fallacy only comes into play and illogical when you assume everything in nature to be good for you because it is from nature. Which is illogical.

But similarly so, it’s a fallacy to assume that every claim that falls under a fallacy is inherently wrong because it is a fallacy. That is also illogical and fallacious. Hence why I don’t find the argument of “it’s a no limits fallacy” convincing as I don’t think that alone discredits the position.

But what can you do, the CRT was made and the argument is essentially over now. Now we have to move on to reworking the power mimicry page in general for better or for worse I suppose.

The last time I saw this amount of cope for a result on a Thread was...DMC 3-A upgrades I think, like 3 years ago. I know you guys didn't liked the verdict, I also have my problems with it, but the CRT was there and it was rejected, stop acting as if it was a decision made by a group of fools when it wasn't

Instead, try to think about other ways to make a second CRT, sometimes you just need to turn your thinking around and I believe a strong case can be done for Garou

The last time I saw this amount of cope for a result on a Thread was...DMC 3-A upgrades I think, like 3 years ago. I know you guys didn't liked the verdict, I also have my problems with it, but the CRT was there and it was rejected, stop acting as if it was a decision made by a group of fools when it wasn't

Instead, try to think about other ways to make a second CRT, sometimes you just need to turn your thinking around and I believe a strong case can be done for Garou
It's not cope, the decision was made due to standards even when it defies all logic provided by the manga itself. It was plain stupid, it's just that simple.

Honestly, i can see quite a dew upgrades when (if) a new databook on Monster Association arc comes out, will take many years, however.

? I don’t think too many people here who disagree are being like “they’re all a bunch of fools cause they disagree with us.” Besides like 1 person lol.

At least whenever I try and comment on the matter I simply explain why I believe my positions to be more logical in a reasonable manner and why I find the counters to be more unreasonable. But each time I say it’s whatever in the end since the positions were argued about and a consensus was agreed upon. That doesn’t mean I still can’t think they’re wrong in the positions or comment about it, but I still accept the results and consensus either way. And I was the one who made the damn CRT in the first place and argued about it the most.

The also issue is that there really can be no second CRT for Garou in specific or another case to be made for him since the consensus of the CRT fundamentally shifts how power mimicry in relation to AP is viewed on the wiki.

Back