• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
is there any thread whose page count exceeds this OPM thread at least exceeds 613? if not then this thread will be one of the most popular threads on this site isn't it

geryuganshoop bodies her before she even gets to boros ngl
Honestly considering how long she was taking to destroy his ship compared to what boros did to his own ship, kinda would be weird for her to be on his level
Boros was going all out with the fight of his life.

Tatsumaki was floating with her arms crossed looking like she was gonna fall asleep.

But Boros enjoyers assume she was going 100%, full power, complete destroyer mode on his ship. Boros enjoyers gonna Boros enjoy.

”Honestly, it’d be weird to put Saitama on the level of Boros given how much damage he did to Boros’ ship despite punching it a lot of times, compared to Boros‘ damage to his own ship. Clearly Boros was >>>> Saitama.”

Also Geryuganshoop dies as soon as she enters his general vicinity.

Boros was going all out with the fight of his life.

Tatsumaki was floating with her arms crossed looking like she was gonna fall asleep.

But Boros enjoyers assume she was going 100%, full power, complete destroyer mode on his ship. Boros enjoyers gonna Boros enjoy.

”Honestly, it’d be weird to put Saitama on the level of Boros given how much damage he did to Boros’ ship despite punching it a lot of times, compared to Boros‘ damage to his own ship. Clearly Boros was >>>> Saitama.”

Also Geryuganshoop dies as soon as she enters his general vicinity.
Proof?

Everything built up over the course of sixty chapters practically erased because of Saitama and reduced to gags.
we can't jump to conclusions too quickly, the storyline is still long and yusuke murata is always full of surprises, maybe in the next few arcs we can see the development of garou who may exceed or equal his strength when he became a monster.

maybe Garou by continuing to train without stopping he can destroy the limiter without experiencing monsterization like saitama. only the author knows

If I had control of Garou's scaling, he'd be 5-C, about as strong as he was before God gave him the Cosmic Fear stuff. He could also theoretically retain some of that knowledge, though, since I believe he was in that state when he was one shot after time travel shenanigans.

If I had control of Garou's scaling, he'd be 5-C, about as strong as he was before God gave him the Cosmic Fear stuff. He could also theoretically retain some of that knowledge, though, since I believe he was in that state when he was one shot after time travel shenanigans.
5-C Garou is lame as hell tbh, I had enough of Saitama being below like star level lol, and people not caring about his planet level statement was pretty silly to me
4-A probably 3-C Saitama has been a long time coming for sure

One question, where was the webcomic published? I'm thinking of publishing my own series that has a drawing as bad as One's or should I publish it on YouTube

I think he talks about the current Garou, not Cosmic Fear Garou
I meant like in the epilogue of the arc.
Oh
In that case yeah, garou should have kept his monster forms
Since it looks like they’re setting him up to be a hero association member or something, it’d be kinda sick if he was a monster hero, kinda like zombieman, but instead it looks like he’ll just be silverfang jr

this calc had gotten the speed of the shockwave of the sp^2, and as far as I know, the shockwave speed must scale to the speed of their fists
(boros profile says "At least Relativistic+ (Kicked Saitama to the moon in nearly an instant. His striking speed should be comparable to his kick)"
I'm pretty confident that saitama and garou should scale above this, but when I asked here last time people just got pissed off instead of saying what problem they had with it

even if it took a literal day to get to IO it'd still be a ludicriously massive upgrade from what they currently scale to lmao

now, I'd put this in a crt, if not for the fact that I'm not a staff member or a person with like, the best posts to liked messages ratio, and I'd be getting myself caught in the very center of a warzone by making a crt about something like this
but I do think it's pretty objectively correct to say that they're at least billions of times ftl

Question: think of a random character in fiction. If they were boosted by OPM God, what would they look like, and what abilities would they gain?

geryuganshoop bodies her before she even gets to boros ngl
Honestly considering how long she was taking to destroy his ship compared to what boros did to his own ship, kinda would be weird for her to be on his level
lol, is this for real? you're a joke.
tatsumaki with this expression= '-'
and you tell me that she coudlnt shit on that ship?

actually, if tatsumaki was on rage, that ship wouldnt last more than 1 second.
actually, not even 1 nano second
It's a fight between a high-multicontinental vs a low-continental (9 petatons vs 5 exatons oof)

Back