• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain Atom (Post-Flashpoint) VS Cosmic Fear Garou

Captain Atom's 4-B key will be used.

Speed is equalized.

Fight Location - Rocky Field (Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Captain Atom - 0
Garou - 0
Yhwach Solos (Incon) - 0

Last edited:
Garou is 4-A...

He's like 49095274500000000000x stronger than Captain Atom...
Yeah I know. Garou can one shot, but then Atom has low godly regen and other shit. And his absorption will reduce the gap once he gets serious.

You couldn't have said something earlier?

Well, I guess it's time to try the other thread idea I had.
I mean you already made the thread when i saw it

And i just saw the dc comic character opponent and i think that garou already lost and yeah.

I have no idea captain atom is this strong Either.

Back