• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question guys, on a purely subjective point of view. Do you guys think Saitama and Cosmic Garou during that battle may actually scale far higher than the feats displayed?

Question guys, on a purely subjective point of view. Do you guys think Saitama and Cosmic Garou during that battle may actually scale far higher than the feats displayed?
well if you mean the graph, then yes I'm still someone who agrees that saitama is 58 times stronger than he was during the sp^2
I also don't even think the sp^2 was his full power since he only ever mentioned full power when he landed on IO, on top of the fact that his durability would have been at least double his output due to him tanking both his and garou's combined energy
and then of course, AD means he actually scales like vastly higher than 58 times (probably like a thousand lol) since it's exponential

Ok firstly I’d like to make sure I’m not arguing with someone who’s actually like a scientist here, otherwise I’ll take the L, but if not
force is determined by speed AND mass, and the force remains the same then speed and mass remained the same, so why would it speed up without gaining more force? That’s implying that it got less mass, the force itself didn’t change at all.
I'm not a scientist though I do have a casual interest in science. The mass should indeed remain the same which makes what you might mean with the mass being focused rather curious to me. The thing about vectors is that if they come from the same point of origin and go into the same direction, then they just get added together which is part of how vector addition works, so even if the overall force hasn't changed all the vectors being changed into going into the same direction should increase the speed since the force is focused into one direction instead of just spreading around.

Yeah since they ended up increasing their strength beyond the Serious Punch². Objectively speaking though they can't be rated beyond 4-A until proof they're in a higher tier pops up.

well if you mean the graph, then yes I'm still someone who agrees that saitama is 58 times stronger than he was during the sp^2
I also don't even think the sp^2 was his full power since he only ever mentioned full power when he landed on IO, on top of the fact that his durability would have been at least double his output due to him tanking both his and garou's combined energy
and then of course, AD means he actually scales like vastly higher than 58 times (probably like a thousand lol) since it's exponential
I just mean their strength in general. Like we scale off the feat but blast and friends may have had feats prior to this far above that. We'll have to wait forsure though

Saitama: gets any feat above High 6-A whatsoever done comically

Youtube Powerscalers: OMG Saitama now stomps [Ultimate final form triple deluxe combo] (mastered) -Sign- Instinct Pink black gold blue Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan beyond God Kaioken x1000000 shirtless Gogeta?!?!
Man, i see they put Saitama and CF Garou above Presence🤦

Look this Channel

I'm not a scientist though I do have a casual interest in science. The mass should indeed remain the same which makes what you might mean with the mass being focused rather curious to me. The thing about vectors is that if they come from the same point of origin and go into the same direction, then they just get added together which is part of how vector addition works, so even if the overall force hasn't changed all the vectors being changed into going into the same direction should increase the speed since the force is focused into one direction instead of just spreading around.
this doesn't answer the question of how speed increasing wouldn't increase the force of it though

this doesn't answer the question of how speed increasing wouldn't increase the force of it though
I just had some new thoughts about this since the only way the vectors would all come from the exact same point of origin is if Blast managed to keep them contained at exactly one point which is probably not the case though it was probably limited to a smaller area and therefore mass than what would have happened if Blast didn't try to stop it. The matter with the force would probably be similar to how a person who tanks an explosion doesn't tank the entire force of the explosion if they aren't at the epicenter with the amount of force they with stand being smaller the further away they are from that point. In this case instead of the force spreading out it goes into one direction with all of its force maintained along the direction and probably receiving an additional push through the vectors that would have gone into other directions like the opposite one.

I just had some new thoughts about this since the only way the vectors would all come from the exact same point of origin is if Blast managed to keep them contained at exactly one point which is probably not the case though it was probably limited to a smaller area and therefore mass than what would have happened if Blast didn't try to stop it. The matter with the force would probably be similar to how a person who tanks an explosion doesn't tank the entire force of the explosion if they aren't at the epicenter with the amount of force they with stand being smaller the further away they are from that point. In this case instead of the force spreading out it goes into one direction with all of its force maintained along the direction and probably receiving an additional push through the vectors that would have gone into other directions like the opposite one.
Well, I did struggle in this part of precalculus
I didn’t really understand any of that so I think we should summon the calc team, if they’re physicists they’ll probs know

How far does Saitama get in bleach?
Stops at hinamori.
images

which is worse, saitama wank or goku wank. shinra 1-A is logical and has consistency, and whoever says he doesn't have it with little proof, then he doesn't know.

Ngl it should be illegal to add speed equalized matches to notable wins
there’s nothing “notable” about misrepresenting a character and then saying they win or lose to something, at this point speed has become a more irrelevant statistic than LS just cause of equalized matches

Why is Beefcake still listed as a Demon level threat on the OPM Page when ONE officially confirmed he's actually Dragon level and this is even stated on his profile he Dragon level and thus superior to guys like Bug God? 🤔

Ngl it should be illegal to add speed equalized matches to notable wins
there’s nothing “notable” about misrepresenting a character and then saying they win or lose to something, at this point speed has become a more irrelevant statistic than LS just cause of equalized matches
Yeah, someone already tried to make it a rule that you can’t add speed equalized matches, it got rejected.

Why is Beefcake still listed as a Demon level threat on the OPM Page when ONE officially confirmed he's actually Dragon level and this is even stated on his profile he Dragon level and thus superior to guys like Bug God? 🤔
ONE said that he would eventually become a Dragon level, and his profile doesn’t say he’s superior to Bug God at all.

Yeah, someone already tried to make it a rule that you can’t add speed equalized matches, it got rejected.
The main problem I assume is the fact that since strength and power Ratio can vary wildly (the different is especially astronomical when it’s not 2 characters from the same verse) which would make 99% of matches currently listed on profiles into speed blitzes
but speed equalization is pretty much just pseudo vs debating since it would just be an objectively incorrect way of determining a winner

ONE said that he would eventually become a Dragon level, and his profile doesn’t say he’s superior to Bug God at all.

1. Imma be blunt with ya...that statement makes no sense lmao.....Being a Dragon level threat is being a threat to multiple cities no? Beefcake destroyed 2 cities?

- His Home City

- The neighboring city when he fell and died

And even just by feats his City level crater is def a tier Dragon level threats usually start around lmao

2. Bruh, they changed his profle. He was previously listed Small City level for being a dragon level threat and thus superior to Bug God. They must have just changed it and I just saw it 😭

1. Imma be blunt with ya...that statement makes no sense lmao.....Being a Dragon level threat is being a threat to multiple cities no? Beefcake destroyed 2 cities?

- His Home City

- The neighboring city when he fell and died

And even just by feats his City level crater is def a tier Dragon level threats usually start around lmao
I dunno what to tell you, ONE said his threat level would’ve increased to Dragon if Saitama didn’t stop him. So everything he did was only Demon level.

Also Dragons are only City level because they scale above Beefcake.
2. Bruh, they changed his profle. He was previously listed Small City level for being a dragon level threat and thus superior to Bug God. They must have just changed it and I just saw it 😭
It’s been like that since the beginning of the month ☠️

Back