• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think he scales because he could intercept Psykosjet’s beams with his projectiles?

But he was also amped when that happened so he shouldn’t be scaling to it at all.
Yeah, either way it makes no sense. Especially because that wouldn't necessarily mean he can react to the beams directly. I can dodge, block, or intercept an object with bullet level speed if it's starting from a long distance away (so long as I can see it). And his projectiles intercepting it is a matter of TTM's strength as well, not just his speed. The harder he throws it, the faster it's gonna go.

Yeah, either way it makes no sense. Especially because that wouldn't necessarily mean he can react to the beams directly. I can dodge, block, or intercept an object with bullet level speed if it's starting from a long distance away (so long as I can see it). And his projectiles intercepting it is a matter of TTM's strength as well, not just his speed. The harder he throws it, the faster it's gonna go.
I think vsbwitis/vbsw brain rot tends to make people forget that distance changes things by a massive margin. Look to my joke about staring at the sun for a ever present example lmao. Or another common example, perceiving planes as seeming to move really slow when they're up high, when that couldn't be further from the truth

I'd guess they'd replace Black Sperm with the cyclops and keep Rover around.
How DARE YOU refer to Manako as a mere cyclops.

Manako is the peak of everything. Power, speed, durability, good, evil, etc.. Manako is the perfection of all things, living or unliving, existent or non-existent, sentient or insentient. This is equivalent to calling God a homosapien just because we were made in God's image.

Guess I’ll try to fix any wonky speed justifications whenever I begin adding references to all the profiles.
Not too sure about that one. Tatsumaki's 6-C feat that Psykos scales to was calced via finding the KE of the bullets, not by calcing the explosion that the bullets caused. This upgrade doesn't effect Psykos.
Cringe, honestly

Although one could totally argue that she should straight up scale to the ship’s durability instead

I think vsbwitis/vbsw brain rot tends to make people forget that distance changes things by a massive margin. Look to my joke about staring at the sun for a ever present example lmao. Or another common example, perceiving planes as seeming to move really slow when they're up high, when that couldn't be further from the truth
Even speeding car's can look relatively slow from down on the street, that doesn't mean I'm faster than a car just because I can see it moving.

Guess I’ll try to fix any wonky speed justifications whenever I begin adding references to all the profiles.

Cringe, honestly

Although one could totally argue that she should straight up scale to the ship’s durability instead
There is an accepted calc for Garou that makes him mach 250 for deflecting Death Gatling's Death Shower, I think TTM and Post Superfight Genos should scale to it. TTM should have MHS+ attack speed when amped (?) I guess

It would also result in Pig God, Gums and base Fuhrer Ugly in getting downgraded to that speed too I think

I just see the same person with the character of mina ashido with glasses like it's cool saying:
we only assume that the character can beat it, but it doesn't mean that he can beat it.
when literally the character was created for that damn purpose,the arguments are weak,to the point of literraly don't knowing how logic works,if god create that being,then he created the being to be able to kill saitama,that kill orochi,wich means that sage centipede is stronger than orochi.
and no,having feats lower don't mean weaker,using that in narrative,is bad.
it's like with sonic and infinite, the narrative or the story of infinite, is that it is the most powerful creation of eggman, which is superior to other of his creations.
And while his feats are not surprising, the stature of being the most powerful creation puts him much higher than any eggman creation.
Alexander claims another victim.

This basically what happened right?

Amai_and_MB_ratio_meme.png

unknown.png

Next up will be the man himself.....
I'm sure his appearance will be a Buff for some characters like flesyh flash, sonick and maybe saitama in terms of speed because According to Gale Wind, he can perform humanly impossible ninjutsu moves four to five times in 0.2 seconds,

hopefully the speed increase that can be obtained later can reach ftl or ftl + so that the title of flesy flash as the fastest hero is not mere nonsense

Am I the only guy who doesn't think Ninja Leader will be anything insane? If anything, he'll probably get clapped by Saitama before he even shows anything

Am I the only guy who doesn't think Ninja Leader will be anything insane? If anything, he'll probably get clapped by Saitama before he even shows anything
Originally I would have disagreed with you, but based on how the manga has been lately I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

Bro you seriously believe Boros Arc Saitama would struggle with Tats the same way he did Boros or worse?

We both know narratively that isn't the case and that ONE would never have Saitama ever struggle with any of the S Class ( bar maybe Blast ) the same way he did with Boros
Saying Saitama “struggled“ with Boros is pretty funny not gonna lie.

Saitama wouldn’t struggle with Tatsumaki just like how he didn’t struggle against Boros. Boros was nothing. He was a bug Saitama could relate to and so let the bug jump around before poking it when said bug threatened his planet.

If Saitama didn’t relate to Boros, and didn’t have regen, he would've been among the various monster corpses Saitama left throughout the ship as he went along to try find who the “real boss” was.

The most recent chapter (Chapter 167) just confirmed that saitama still has power from the parallel timeline, so the current section should be merged with parallel timeline.

This doesn’t confirm anything, since it was Future Saitama who punched a Garou who had never adapted to a Serious Saitama yet, not Present Saitama who was apparently underground for some reason.

OPM fans never will accept Tatsumaki even being a CHALLENGE to Boros no matter what she does, just because she’s not a fighter who grows muscles, transforms and then punches the opponent with super epic MFTL “Saitama raised his eyebrows slightly” speed punches.

Boros has muscles. Tatsumaki does not.

therefore, Boros stronger. Doesn’t matter she tanked an attack which vaporised a continent off the earth. Muscles are epic, and muscles are gospel.

OPM fans never will accept Tatsumaki even being a CHALLENGE to Boros no matter what she does, just because she’s not a fighter who grows muscles, transforms and then punches the opponent with super epic MFTL “Saitama raised his eyebrows slightly” speed punches.

Boros has muscles. Tatsumaki does not.

therefore, Boros stronger. Doesn’t matter she tanked an attack which vaporised a continent off the earth. Muscles are epic, and muscles are gospel.
geryuganshoop bodies her before she even gets to boros ngl
Honestly considering how long she was taking to destroy his ship compared to what boros did to his own ship, kinda would be weird for her to be on his level

Tatsumaki wasn't going all out
Tell that to Boros stans
I'm sure his appearance will be a Buff for some characters like flesyh flash, sonick and maybe saitama in terms of speed because According to Gale Wind, he can perform humanly impossible ninjutsu moves four to five times in 0.2 seconds,

hopefully the speed increase that can be obtained later can reach ftl or ftl + so that the title of flesy flash as the fastest hero is not mere nonsense
Flash's title isn't mere nonsense, he is the fastest hero except Blast

People sometimes act as if Metal Bat can casually and instantly go 6-A at a fight, and even then, he is FTL in reaction speed only, while Flash is faster on every other aspect

That being said, I truly hope Ninja Leader gets some broken feats however I don't except anything from the manga

Back