• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Preach.

There seems to be one panel about Heroes complaining to the HA about letting Garou go free, then they just move on. All of Garou's crimes committed against the Heroes (not even counting him giving children lethal radiation poisoning), glossed over in one minor panel, and forgotten about. Dogshit "development".

Otherwise the chapter was fine, the announcement is amazing, but considering that Garou was the main focus of this chapter, it really destroys it. Even the stupid table scene was WAY better than this.

Normally I don't care about something bad happening in a chapter, but Garou's character has been shit on and thrown into a pile of garbage in the manga.
No he wasn't but ok lol

Also ngl does Blast seem way weaker than everyone else thought?

Like the dude was implied to have fought GOD himself yet struggles to contain saitama and garou's power and eventually needs help...garou only being an avatar of GOD and not even a full one at that

My headcanon

Prime Blast fought GOD and it ended up weakening him

Thoughts?

should we increase the garou human speed to relativistic speed. because he managed to escape the encirclement of the heroes and they are completely unable to react to garou's speed including flesy flash or metal bat except saitama, as shown below.
p_38.png
p_39.png
I think so and unlike in the webcomic, it happened during sunrise here

Not for the current human key, just a post-MA arc key

should we increase the garou human speed to relativistic speed. because he managed to escape the encirclement of the heroes and they are completely unable to react to garou's speed including flesy flash or metal bat except saitama, as shown below.
p_38.png
p_39.png
It's better if Garou gets an entirely new key. Also first key Garou being Relativistic+ creates a lot of scaling problems and in general is just dumb lmao.

Also ngl does Blast seem way weaker than everyone else thought?

Like the dude was implied to have fought GOD himself yet struggles to contain saitama and garou's power and eventually needs help...garou only being an avatar of GOD and not even a full one at that

My headcanon

Prime Blast fought GOD and it ended up weakening him

Thoughts?
I don't think he ever fought GOD. It seems to me he just constantly interfere with GOD's plans.

It's better if Garou gets an entirely new key. Also first key Garou being Relativistic+ creates a lot of scaling problems and in general is just dumb lmao.
Also, Flash for numerous times wasn't going at his full speed (Like for example human Gale Wind reacting to him), saying he was at his full perception there while casual is an assumption

should we increase the garou human speed to relativistic+ speed. because he managed to escape the encirclement of the heroes and they are completely unable to react to garou's speed including flesy flash or metal bat except saitama, as shown below.
p_38.png
p_39.png
Should get a new key. Nothing would suggest that Garou's current capabilities are the same as it was before any monsterfication happened, and if anything this proves that to not be the case.

Should get a new key. Nothing would suggest that Garou's current capabilities are the same as it was before any monsterfication happened, and if anything this proves that to not be the case.
I'm guessing current human Garou is around Bang level now ig?

We should probably label this new key as Post Monster Association Arc.

I'm guessing current human Garou is around Bang level now ig?

We should probably label this new key as Post Monster Association Arc.
I think he's probably still a fair bit stronger from the above image posted. Bang and Garou were both very heavily weakened, and Garou effortlessly blitzed him and FF simultaneously. Obviously power and speed don't scale to each other in OPM but I think Garou is probably stronger based on that.

And I agree with the key title.

Inb4 we talk about how they forgot Garou's crimes and the rise of Neo Heroes is based on HA's mistakes, including leaving Garou free
The Neo Heroes are probably going to have what happened in the MA arc be their justification to take down the HA.

Darkshine probably retires and leaves since he just got L's the whole time there too.

I think he's probably still a fair bit stronger from the above image posted. Bang and Garou were both very heavily weakened, and Garou effortlessly blitzed him and FF simultaneously. Obviously power and speed don't scale to each other in OPM but I think Garou is probably stronger based on that.

And I agree with the key title.
Yeah, I'd say he's likely in the dragon level ranges now. But we'll see.

Hard to say for sure, I wouldn't even call that a Relativistic+ feat for the reasons I said above, it assumes Flash using his full speed out of nothing

The Neo Heroes are probably going to have what happened in the MA arc be their justification to take down the HA.

Darkshine probably retires and leaves since he just got L's the whole time there too.
Well, if that happens then this is actually a good move, imagine you making the reader kinda pissed with the HA and then show the Neo Heroes pushing precisely those spots against the HA ? That could be great

So what I'm wondering is:

Garou is at a police station talking to an officer. Is he trying to get a job, or is he trying to explain his actions for the purpose of his own redemption? I'd assume the latter, and that Bang hitting him was a result of Garou saying something that implies he still believes that his actions were justified.

The HA will probably dropped the ball pretty hard here in the MA arc.

I definitely see the Neo Heroes using the fact Garou is roaming free as more smear material on the HA so they can take over.
An entire city got basically nuked and they failed to evacuate the civilians beforehand (and they had time, it's not like A city at all) so they will probably get shit for that too

Honestly......did the Hero Association actually even do much in fighting the Cadres?

Cause I feel like half or more of the Cadres ( and Orochi ) were

- Taken out by Garou

- Taken out by Saitama

- Taken out by GOD

- Taken out by each other......

Jesus ******* christ I think the only S Class who beat a Cadre were

- Tatsumaki beating Psykos ( Pre and Post God Amp )

- Drive Knight beating Nyan

USELESS ASS MOTHER ******* 💀

Hard to say for sure, I wouldn't even call that a Relativistic+ feat for the reasons I said above, it assumes Flash using his full speed out of nothing
although flesy flash does not use full speed which is included in the travel speed category but reach speed must work passively, so there is no problem with that, because we measure it from the reach speed of flesy flash which can't see garou speed at all, right? from the travel speed which is the full speed when the flesy flash fights, and the reach speed of the flesy flash must be proportional to the travel speed

An entire city got basically nuked and they failed to evacuate the civilians beforehand (and they had time, it's not like A city at all) so they will probably get shit for that too
I thought that city was basically abandoned with only Saitama and kinda Genos living there so there wasn't too much worry about Civilian casualities.

I'll post more tomorrow

GN guys

Also...someone please answer my question 💀

Honestly......did the Hero Association actually even do much in fighting the Cadres?

Cause I feel like half or more of the Cadres ( and Orochi ) were

- Taken out by Garou

- Taken out by Saitama

- Taken out by GOD

- Taken out by each other......

Jesus ******* christ I think the only S Class who beat a Cadre were

- Tatsumaki beating Psykos ( Pre and Post God Amp )

- Drive Knight beating Nyan

USELESS ASS MOTHER ******* 💀

We good. A leaker, one who said that there would be an announcement today I think, also said earlier today that JC Staff "definitely" won't be animating the next season. And considering that they were right about when the announcement was made, they're also most likely right about that.
Shonenleaks is one of the most reputable sources for leaks in general, anyway. Beyond just OPM. Which is why it was taken seriously in the first place.

Lots of people on twitter keep saying it's Bones but there's never any source included or reasoning for it.

AAAAAAAAAAA I hope we get the reveal soon so I can stop thinking about it so much.

Back