• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
“why not give them a tier that’s over 9x away without a confirmed multiplier”
It wouldn't be far fetched for post-cosmic garou Saitama to be 3-C tbh. After he was amped by his adaptation ability he was able to oneshot Cosmic Garou, when Garou had previously tanked thousands of his bloodlusted attacks without being taken down.

This time I want to try calc stats & saitama (passive emotion surge Saitama ability)

(This calc is only for reference, if there are errors, please understand and hopefully in the future there will be a better and correct method for this calc)

Assume the distance of the red line is saitama's serious base power when he destroys a lot of stars and compare the power level to 100 points

By using the moving average formula method, we can find out the average movement speed of Saitama's AMP stats in percent

Is known :
Red line: 130 pxl (base power 100 pts)
Blue line :150pxl (126 pts/up 23.30%)
Purple line:150pxl (126pts/up 23.30%)
Green line :160pxl (208ts/up 104%)
White :226pxl (293pts/ up189%)
Pink :450px (585 pts/ up 476.31%
Yellow line : 1176pxl (1528pts /up 1403.57%)

MA = (n1 + n2 + n3 + …) / n

100+126+126+208+293+585+1176/7
:373.42 points

Or an increase in Saitama's power from 100 to 373 points in percentage (about 268%) in the assumed timeframe per second or 2.68 times stronger per second

this is from my friend

saitama became issei at this point, only needs a harem and gg

It wouldn't be far fetched for post-cosmic garou Saitama to be 3-C tbh. After he was amped by his adaptation ability he was able to oneshot Cosmic Garou, when Garou had previously tanked thousands of his bloodlusted attacks without being taken down.
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s over 9x stronger than before.

aYFOuB0_d.webp

L
What’s CSAP

That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s over 9x stronger than before.
I don't get it. Aren't they over 9x stronger in the given graph? Units shouldn't matter here. And saying that the y axis doesn't increase linearly is kinda far fetched. Actually, I am pretty sure it increases exponentially since Garou couldn't even observe Saitama's strength at the end of the fight even though he was only around 3x lower than Saitama in the graph.

We kinda need a solid number for their power increases before handing out tier jumps.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Aren't they over 9x stronger in the given graph? Units shouldn't matter here. And saying that the y axis doesn't increase linearly is kinda far fetched. Actually, I am pretty sure it increases exponentially since Garou couldn't even observe Saitama's strength at the end of the fight even though he was only around 3x lower than Saitama in the graph.
Yes, units do matter lmao, there’s no metric for the increase without units. That’s kinda how graphs work.

units do matter lmao, there’s no metric for the increase without units.
Why though? If it is in joules, the entire y-axis will be expressed in joules. If it is in megatons, it will be in megatons. They will always correspond to each other and the increase will always be the same regardless of used units

Last edited:
Why though? If it is in joules, the entire y-axis will be expressed in joules. If it is in megatons, it will be in megatons. They will always correspond to each other and the increase will always be the same regardless of used units
There is literally no units on the graph at all. You can’t say it’s in joules because that’s not that the manga says. You can’t say it’s in megatons because that’s not what the manga says. You’re trying to add something that literally isn’t there.

The graph is unquantifiable. The increases are unquantifiable. We aren’t giving Saitama an over 9x increase based on that.

You’re trying to add something that literally isn’t there.
That's not what I did at all. I just gave examples to show why it doesn't matter. I repeat. The increase will be the same. You can use whatever units you want. Ergs, foes, volts, hartrees, calories, etc. It will not change how many times stronger Saitama is than at the beginning of the fight.

You don’t know how many times Saitama got stronger because the graph doesn’t say it.
It blatantly shows it. Saitama was at a fifth of a square. He reached 16th square later on. That's a 80x difference. The only solid argument against this was the existence of non-linear increase in y axis of some graphs. But they are very uncommon and I already explained why it is not possible.
Actually, I am pretty sure it increases exponentially since Garou couldn't even observe Saitama's strength at the end of the fight even though he was only around 3x lower than Saitama in the graph.

Very wanked and inflated(according to vsbw standards)
We are considering 173 billion times the speed of light Saitama soooooo....
Ew. Not because I have anything against harems but I have literally never seen a good harem manga. Or a harem of any media. It's gotten to the point I have to remove the tag from my search just so I don't immediately succumb to apoplectic rage from burdening myself with their wish fulfillment ridden summaries.

It blatantly shows it. Saitama was at a fifth of a square. He reached 16th square later on. That's a 80x difference. The only solid argument against this was the existence of non-linear increase in y axis of some graphs. But they are very uncommon and I already explained why it is not possible.
So you’re arguing for an 80x difference based on eyeballing the squares on a graph that says literally nothing.

I've always hated ecchi anime. Particularly the ones that don't even try to have a plot worth investing into and think that the stereotypical anime "guy touch booba xd" humor is funny, when that has never been funny and is outdated for well over a decade. Unfortunately I was subjected to watching over 5 of them as a teenager because my friend liked those anime back in the day. His favorite anime is SAO...

afkgaming%2F2022-02%2Fe063c290-ee60-4c95-b732-82972cbf3298%2FUntitled_design__63___1_.jpg

I've always hated ecchi anime. Particularly the ones that don't even try to have a plot worth investing into and think that the stereotypical anime "guy touch booba xd" humor is funny, when that has never been funny and is outdated for well over a decade. Unfortunately I was subjected to watching over 5 of them as a teenager because my friend liked those anime back in the day. His favorite anime is SAO...

afkgaming%2F2022-02%2Fe063c290-ee60-4c95-b732-82972cbf3298%2FUntitled_design__63___1_.jpg
I pray for your friend's mental health

Well, I remember kiss x sis was pretty banging, at least in the sense that the female leads had more personality than a block of wood that most ecchi anime showcase.

Some moments were borderline hentai though and I can't believe it was allowed to air on TV.

Fr. They're just so... uncomfortable to sit through and watch like bro, I'd rather be sleeping

Fr. They're just so... uncomfortable to sit through and watch like bro, I'd rather be sleeping
Exactly. Someone gets it.

Tbh though High-School DXD had actual potential. I remember some of that show actually having an interesting world and I thought it was very unique and cool how it had a mixture of many different cultural mythologies mixed into it. But then I kept being reminded that it's another one of the funny boob shows with one of the least interesting and enjoyable main protagonists I've ever seen in my life.

What lead you to say this? I'm kinda shocked that you just messaged this out of nowhere

What lead you to say this? I'm kinda shocked that you just messaged this out of nowhere

Ew. Not because I have anything against harems but I have literally never seen a good harem manga. Or a harem of any media. It's gotten to the point I have to remove the tag from my search just so I don't immediately succumb to apoplectic rage from burdening myself with their wish fulfillment ridden summaries.

Not very out of nowhere.

Back