• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've enjoyed the serious boost in power these last three chapters gave us, but I'm still kinda sad we lost scene of Garou and Saitama sitting apart from each with Garou in his monster form, it was very quaint and for me just a very nice way to end the fight originally.

Checks the comments and scrolls up to the last

Sees somebody say CSAP > VSBW in tiering system

aYFOuB0_d.webp

L

sage centipede is longer than the earth (our earth) with at least 49534279 meters long, and it didn't even make it out in the space

Hot take: One-Punch Man has been generally boring for the last like 20 chapters, and the only saving grace is knowing that the next arcs will likely be much better
That is a pretty hot take, I'd disagree, the last 20 chapters have been inconsistent but generally the complete opposite of boring

sage centipede is longer than the earth (our earth) with at least 49,534,279 meters long, and it didn't even make it out in the space
He reached out beyond the curvature of the earth to stand in the sunlight, so that's something. Where's this length coming from?

He reached out beyond the curvature of the earth to stand in the sunlight, so that's something. Where's this length coming from?
a lot of pixel scaling, compare the size of the hole and one section of sage centipede.
practically you need to watch the video

The pixel scaling is definitely wanked.

Also alex watch out, the opp’s are coming for u and ur f&g threads🚨🚨
Yes, they already sent me the message, I'd better not make a post, definitely.
also i don't think is wanked,because he use the size of the hole using information in the manga and pixel scaling,you even watch the video

This time I want to try calc stats & saitama (passive emotion surge Saitama ability)

(This calc is only for reference, if there are errors, please understand and hopefully in the future there will be a better and correct method for this calc)

Assume the distance of the red line is saitama's serious base power when he destroys a lot of stars and compare the power level to 100 points

By using the moving average formula method, we can find out the average movement speed of Saitama's AMP stats in percent

Is known :
Red line: 130 pxl (base power 100 pts)
Blue line :150pxl (126 pts/up 23.30%)
Purple line:150pxl (126pts/up 23.30%)
Green line :160pxl (208ts/up 104%)
White :226pxl (293pts/ up189%)
Pink :450px (585 pts/ up 476.31%
Yellow line : 1176pxl (1528pts /up 1403.57%)

MA = (n1 + n2 + n3 + …) / n

100+126+126+208+293+585+1176/7
:373.42 points

Or an increase in Saitama's power from 100 to 373 points in percentage (about 268%) in the assumed timeframe per second or 2.68 times stronger per second

this is from my friend

This time I want to try calc stats & saitama (passive emotion surge Saitama ability)

(This calc is only for reference, if there are errors, please understand and hopefully in the future there will be a better and correct method for this calc)

Assume the distance of the red line is saitama's serious base power when he destroys a lot of stars and compare the power level to 100 points

By using the moving average formula method, we can find out the average movement speed of Saitama's AMP stats in percent

Is known :
Red line: 130 pxl (base power 100 pts)
Blue line :150pxl (126 pts/up 23.30%)
Purple line:150pxl (126pts/up 23.30%)
Green line :160pxl (208ts/up 104%)
White :226pxl (293pts/ up189%)
Pink :450px (585 pts/ up 476.31%
Yellow line : 1176pxl (1528pts /up 1403.57%)

MA = (n1 + n2 + n3 + …) / n

100+126+126+208+293+585+1176/7
:373.42 points

Or an increase in Saitama's power from 100 to 373 points in percentage (about 268%) in the assumed timeframe per second or 2.68 times stronger per second

this is from my friend

so, in less than 10 seconds it should:
19113 times

I'll keep my take as short and simple as possible. The last few dozen chapters were filled with moments to generate hype, forced drama, and forced "wholesome" moments in an attempt to mask a poor set up and writing decisions.
Well, opinions can’t be wrong
but I am just a fan of strong man punch blow up constellations

Back