• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was a High 4-C key for Yujiro Hanma through the puzzles and dragons crossover. Would funny to see him fight Garou (with radiation hax restricted ofc).

Sadly it got erased since the crossover was japan only and there was no official translation.

have i idea,and that idea is to make a post about change the name of boundless,i feel like that name is,boring and sounds bad

6o7ind.jpg

The difference is that Ryuko evolves when she's about to die, and Garou evolves all the time. Can you imagine that later there is an explanation of something like imagine 0 and 1, 0 is garou and 1 is the enemy even if the distance between 0 and 1 is infinite, garou cosmic fear mode will evolve and copy that infinite distance that exists

The difference is that Ryuko evolves when she's about to die, and Garou evolves all the time. Can you imagine that later there is an explanation of something like imagine 0 and 1, 0 is garou and 1 is the enemy even if the distance between 0 and 1 is infinite, garou cosmic fear mode will evolve and copy that infinite distance that exists
r/whoosh

The joke went over your head, making a wooosh sound
I'm finally here, my heart is beating, fifty thousand fans are screaming.
that sensation I feel, the whistle sounding.
with every drop of effort and the gifts I have, in the super league giving the best of me, every minute of 90 I will be a fighter, for one, two, three, I am a super strikas.

garou being able to copy high 3-A is debatable, since he has no limiter but we know that infinite potential doesn't necessarily equate to being able to actually reach that infinity
but he definitely stomps most of the 3-A characters

4-A alone has a power gap of over 100 million and Saitama/Garou were pretty low on that scale when the fight started.

Without units it's incredibly unlikely to say the graph shows us that they managed to bridge that gap much less reach all the way to universal...so NLF 🤓

garou being able to copy high 3-A is debatable, since he has no limiter but we know that infinite potential doesn't necessarily equate to being able to actually reach that infinity
but he definitely stomps most of the 3-A characters
I would argue that the only issue Garou was having was that Saitama's exponential growth speed outpacing his copying speed rather than Garou actually being unable to copy power stronger than 4-A or finite 3-D level.

4-A alone has a power gap of over 100 million and Saitama/Garou were pretty low on that scale when the fight started.

Without units it's incredibly unlikely to say the graph shows us that they managed to bridge that gap much less reach all the way to universal...so NLF 🤓
everybody knows that limiter breaking in opm means the character has infinite potential, it's been brought up in the nlf argument thousands of times already
the only difference is that now we know how saitama gets stronger, so it's no longer nlf
I didn't say you did
I never said that you said I did

everybody knows that limiter breaking in opm means the character has infinite potential, it's been brought up in the nlf argument thousands of times already
the only difference is that now we know how saitama gets stronger, so it's no longer nlf
One and Murata throw terms infinite around like candy tbh. A character becoming an unquantifiable amount of times stronger can't change that.

Wait, weren't Garou and Saitama like 10x weaker than baseline 3-C or is that for another calc?
No, you're right, it's my bad.

For some reason not only was I reading the Galaxy tier as 53 Zetta foe I was actually assuming we were going with the option of halving their feats like we decided earlier in the thread.

So 3-C Garou via copying is rather possible (but definitely not 3-A).

No, you're right, it's my bad.

For some reason not only was I reading the Galaxy tier as 53 Zetta foe I was actually assuming we were going with the option of halving their feats like we decided earlier in the thread.

So 3-C Garou via copying is rather possible (but definitely not 3-A).
Man, why not just give them "possibly 3-C" at that point? It's not that far off.

Last edited:
translation: statements don't matter
which exactly why I'm not doing this with you, I have better ways to spend my time
Don't straw man me bruh!

Also taking the infinite potential argument at face value would mean Garou can potentially copy High 3-A power but you're apparently against that so....

You're not being consistent with your own arguments.

Also, please don't act like I'm forcing you to reply to me. You can do as you please. You don't even have to explain yourself. It is literally none of my business.
Man, why not just give them possibly 3-C at that point? It's not that far off.
They were probably just being conservative, but considering there were about 17 lines and the power increase was exponential, not a consistent 0.6x increase I'm pretty sure they could have even gotten away with a "likely 3-C" tbh.

Last edited:
I mean Garou and Saitama both grew exponentially since the SSSP squared and although an exact rate can't be determined a low-ball should be possible right?

“why not give them a tier that’s over 9x away without a confirmed multiplier”
Maybe you might've misread or missed what I wrote (perhaps I should have added quotations around it) so let me reiterate it. I said "possibly" alluding to nothing definite, as the word clearly suggests. So, may I ask you to please take that into consideration before you sarcastically mock another?

that the next arcs will likely be much better
unknown.png

Also I disagree. They haven't had the best writing, but saying they were "boring" is a bit much. It's had questionable writing choices lately no doubt, but every chapter has been exciting and very action packed, if nothing else. I don't think anyone could seriously call 168 a boring chapter, just poorly written at most.

Also I disagree. They haven't had the best writing, but saying they were "boring" is a bit much. It's had questionable writing choices lately no doubt, but every chapter has been exciting and very action packed, if nothing else.
I personally don't really care for it. I have no doubt that if this saga hasn't been going for like 6 years I wouldn't be saying this, but just because we're in the final stretch it feels a lot more prolonged and uninteresting.
don't think anyone could seriously call 168 a boring chapter,
Decent chapter, but 3 before were better.

Not really? Most people seem to enjoy it due to the reveal of just how off the rails crazy Tatsumaki was, they don't exactly gush about the plot, character development nor the other story elements people would normally point out.

I personally found the fight boring (considering two of the strongest of heroes were fighting one another) and inconsistent as I stated earlier, but the themes of oppression, abuse, human experimentation and mental illness were impressively explored and condensed (albeit not exactly sensitively) into a few panels and as such I never found myself growing entirely fed up with it but I could still understand the characters' viewpoints, something the MA arc and the neo heroes arc couldn't do.

It definitely can't compare to the invasion arc though.

Maybe you might've misread or missed what I wrote (perhaps I should have added quotations around it) so let me reiterate it. I said "possibly" alluding to nothing definite, as the word clearly suggests. So, may I ask you to please take that into consideration before you sarcastically mock another?
I did take it into consideration, it’s not even solid enough for a possibly rating.

Back