• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What have I done Kachon😰 I brought the 2 smartest minds together and there conversation excels that of logic that we can’t even comprehend😓
giphy.gif

This is the consequences of your actions, always be careful with what you say and do

giphy.gif

This is the consequences of your actions, always be careful with what you say and do
by the way, literally, you are half of three things, wouldn't it be better to say that you are a third monkey, a third human and a third god, like gilgamesh from siesta Z.
where he says that he is two thirds man and one third god (67% man and 33% god)

Says the evil...

mmm, kinda... But can ants be evil or good? Can stone be evil or good? Living being can be everything... And nothing

some animals can be considered bad if they kill other animals? animals are bad for killing humans? animals are bad for doing bad things to us humans? it is we who value good and evil, not the world, or the universe, us, thinking beings, humanity. In fact, the universe is neither bad nor good, it's just chaos, and chaos is neither good chaos nor bad chaos, it's just random.

by the way, literally, you are half of three things, wouldn't it be better to say that you are a third monkey, a third human and a third god, like gilgamesh from siesta Z.
where he says that he is two thirds man and one third god (67% man and 33% god)
Noo no no, I'm 100% human, 100% monkey and 100% god... But all those are half to me

some animals can be considered bad if they kill other animals? animals are bad for killing humans? animals are bad for doing bad things to us humans? it is we who value good and evil, not the world, or the universe, us, thinking beings, humanity. In fact, the universe is neither bad nor good, it's just chaos, and chaos is neither good chaos nor bad chaos, it's just random.
There can be thinking beings to where humans don't understand or can't understand...

Regarding rumors that certain chapters will be redrawn or fixed, is the release schedule the same as usual or will it be accelerated? considering that if only a few panels were repaired, the time used should not be as long as usual

Regarding rumors that certain chapters will be redrawn or fixed, is the release schedule the same as usual or will it be accelerated? considering that if only a few panels were repaired, the time used should not be as long as usual
The redraw typically takes a couple of days to a week but the next chapter after the redrawn chapter is typically pushed back to 2 weeks after the redraw's release.

Shouldn't Saitama AP on the Sandbox read:
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Provided half of the strength contained in Serious Punch2, which annihilated millions of stars. Drew blood from Awakened Garou[2]) likely far higher (Exploded in power while fighting with Awakened Garou: Mode Saitama, surpassing and eventually stopping him, vastly outpacing his reactive evolution and power mimicry in the process with the narrator stating that there was no longer anybody left to measure what level his strength had reached[3]. After defeating Garou, he sent his fist back in time and one-shot[3] him before the fight even began). Higher via Accelerated Development (Saitama passively grows in strength and can one-shot himself from the previous day[5] effortlessly).

Maybe it could be worded a bit differently but what I mean with this is that it's made pretty clear that by the end of the fight Saitama's AP is far beyond the AP he demonstrated during the Serious Punch Squared.
Yes, exactly. Just what I've been saying.

Back