• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unquantifiable, but my head canon is every punch squared his power.

if so, then it would mean that his power is made to the power of 2 every time he punches.
I approximately counted more than 3 or 4 punches:
so,is 16 to power of the base state of saitama:
it will be like this:
4.3E+517 joule
with that logic, goku would be super dead,and you would have to use a calculation to calculate how much energy is needed to destroy a dimension(I think it would be 10 or 11 dimensional)

Unquantificable, but with the growth rate always increasing with each punch he takes.
I theorize that every time the enemy reaches his level, saitama moves away a bunch of levels.
if the enemy is 100 times stronger, saitama will be 10,000 times stronger, if the enemy is 10,000 times stronger, saitama will be 1,000,000 times stronger
practically this:
saitama:1
saitama(increase level 1):100
enemie:10000
saitama(increase level 2):1,000,000
enemie:100,000,000
saitama(increase level 3):1,000,000,000,000
saitama(increase level 4):1E+24

We literally have a graph of his power.
The problem is, it doesn't tell us how much it multiplies, it just shows us the growth.
It's like the energy bars in some series, they show us how it is, but they don't tell us the increase (practically something useless)unless you ask murata about that

I could make a calculation, more or less this.
1.5x1.5
2.25x2.25
5x5
25x25
625x625.
no matter how i interpreted this,later in databook,the are gonna stated something like(every increase is 100 times more powerful than the previos increase)so everything goes to the trash.

I’m kinda pissed that Saitama became even more godly. It feels redundant that suddenly Saitama is this master martial artist who can replicate techniques easily, even though there was next to no build-up on this. The series heavily implies he’s just an average joe with nothing but power to back him up. It doesn’t really make much sense that Saitama could be skilled at copying techniques when he’s got no training. Even if breaking his limiter gave him enhanced senses and resistances, I don’t see how that would translate to fighting ability. At least Garou trained with Bang for a few years to hone his technique. This just feels like a cop-out that ONE and Murata added to move the plot forward without giving it much thought.

Last edited:
The problem is, it doesn't tell us how much it multiplies, it just shows us the growth.
It's like the energy bars in some series, they show us how it is, but they don't tell us the increase (practically something useless)unless you ask murata about that
it literally has incriments of squares showing he got 16 times stronger since the serious punch squared

I’m kinda pissed that Saitama became even more godly. It feels like a cop-out that suddenly Saitama is this master martial artist who can replicate techniques easily, even though there was next to no build-up on this. The series heavily implies he’s just an average joe with nothing but power to back him up. It doesn’t really make much sense that Saitama could be skilled at copying techniques when he’s got no training. Even if his training gave him enhanced senses and resistances, I don’t see how that would translate to fighting ability. At least Garou trained with Bang for a few years to hone his technique. This just feels like a cop-out that ONE and Murata added to move the plot forward without giving it much thought.
like how many people had this problem and that I had to see it, wait, here is a list practically everyone but saitama keeps beating goku, if we use the increase he has as a real increase, it would mean that even if goku is millions of times more powerful , saitama will be billions of times more powerful than goku instantly because he will instantly overcome the enemy

I’m kinda pissed that Saitama became even more godly. It feels like a cop-out that suddenly Saitama is this master martial artist who can replicate techniques easily, even though there was next to no build-up on this. The series heavily implies he’s just an average joe with nothing but power to back him up. It doesn’t really make much sense that Saitama could be skilled at copying techniques when he’s got no training. Even if his training gave him enhanced senses and resistances, I don’t see how that would translate to fighting ability. At least Garou trained with Bang for a few years to hone his technique. This just feels like a cop-out that ONE and Murata added to move the plot forward without giving it much thought.
it actually makes sense, since the whole limiter breaking thing was previously pointless
but now we know that he can catch up to and stomp any finite opponent within a few moments, which adds to him being op

another calculation, if it were 7.5, it would mean that every second saitama is 7.5 times stronger than the previous second,so another result will be:
7.5 to power of 5(seconds):

except, it could be an increment of 2, or 4, or 8, or 10, or 16
well it could technically be that but that's kinda an unreasonable and unprovable assumption, and we would just go by the more reasonable lowball of 16 times
he would at least be 16 times stronger, possibly more but we have no basis for that

I tell you something funny, in a CSAP profile of saitama (composite) saitama has a mimic list of powers, because it was explained that garou has more potential than orochi since garou broke the limiter, so I apply it to saitama, and surprisingly , after a year, he was right

the acausality is quite blatantly acknowledged, it is literally stated that he ended the fight without punching him, which is a direct result of acausality
you shouldn't downplay just because your headcanon says everybody can do it. Maybe it will change in the future but for now your scenario isn't really based on anything at all
It was reverse causality, not because of acasuality though

Back