• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1658417032314.png

Traslation:
Wednesday, July 20, 2020
Gas: Hello Garou from One punch man.
Garou: Hello Gas from Dragon Ball Super

If Saitama fought a 3-A character he'd have the same problem the Hulk has when fights Thanos or Galactus, i.e. getting instantly defeated before he can amp himself to their level.

Unless the character he's fighting pulled a Beerus and holds back in order to get a challenging fight.
the AD amp does have that weakness yeah
the power mimicry doesn't actually have that issue though, since garou instantly went from saitama fodder to being able to tank a serious punch ^2 with a single transformation, but its weakness is that only future saitama knows to do that
so yeah, past saitama would only stand a chance against an in-character goku who is just testing his power and wants a good fight, but battle of gods goku at his peak could THEORETICALLY get his power copied instantly by future saitama, and then instantly surpassed with AD

Doesn't seem so. 4 of his Ls were Pre/During Training matches so can't do much about those, and his 3 Post-Training Ls were matches he lost due to hax

Doesn't seem so. 4 of his Ls were Pre/During Training matches so can't do much about those, and his 3 Post-Training Ls were matches he lost due to hax
welp
at least now we get to add some wins, when he gets his new key
Peak Garou Fight Saitama vs Battle of Gods goku, both in character, battle takes place on Jupiter, speed unequalized

I prefer this explanation of Saitama. Not the I one shot your verse guy no matter what with thousands of fans backing it making me not like the character at all. So he's not naturally infinitely strong but he can grow infinitely and evolve to what he needs to defeat his enemy, assuming said enemy is just not too far for him to get to that point. Which is still good news for saitama fans as he will become universal when he fights god

So technically Saitama can grow extremely more powerful in a battle where they both start base to base then go back and oneshot his opponent with an undodgeable punch.

If Saitama fought a 3-A character he'd have the same problem the Hulk has when fights Thanos or Galactus, i.e. getting instantly defeated before he can amp himself to their level.

Unless the character he's fighting pulled a Beerus and holds back in order to get a challenging fight.
Your right, but watch it transform into "Saitama evolves" against pretty much anything 🗿

So technically Saitama can grow extremely more powerful in a battle where they both start base to base then go back and oneshot his opponent with an undodgeable punch.
If the opponent toys with him yes or is close to his level. If the opponent is just higher he can just get blown away

saitama and garou instantly came back to earth from jupiter, i think the only ones agaisnt their mftl+ scaling are stupid lowballers

it should be noted that the power the portals can contain seems to increase depending on the strength of the user, as saitama was able to punch garou through his own portal but the portal didn't just break, so that means blast is physically gonna downscale to 4-A

Back