• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Er...why? Saitama didn't start evolving until Garou begun copying his powers at the very end though. In that chapter he only said he was finally going all out.

I also don't see any evidence that just because he lost his memories meant he lost his power considering there's still physical evidence in the form of Genos' heart that shows the events of that timeline still have a tangible presence. TBH, I would say there's not enough evidence to say either way.
He still scale to 4-A

Guys, there is one way to find out about if Post-Time Reverse Saitama can scale to the evolution vs Garou;

Waiting for the next chapter 😅

Alright, so a summary of this chapter's noteworthy feats and statements:

Saitama effortlessly copies Garou's God Slayer Fist movements.

Saitama's reactive evolution allowed him to grow strong enough to begin easily stomping Garou who was equal to himself seconds prior.

Saitama performs a large planet level feat by sneezing.

Garou confirms that he can teleport to anything within his vision. Conidering that he could see the Earth all the way from Jupiter, and an inconceivably weaker Garou can casually see Tareo through a helicopter window from dozens of miles away, that's pretty extreme range. Btw Garou and Saitama didn't fly to the Earth. Garou used his enhanced vision to see it from Jupiter and just teleported to it. Saitama followed through the portal by farting.

Garou's radiation didn't incapacitate Tareo after all, it outright killed him in seconds from over a hundred feet away.

Garou knows a way to reverse time, but hasn't been able to use it.

Garou says that Saitama can use God's power without receiving it from him.

Saitama hears God's telepathy, even though we can presume God did not necessarily want him to.

God turns Garou into salt.

Saitama reverses time via some weird illogical fictional quantum mechanics nonsense, after briefly observing Garou's stance and focusing.

Saitama one-shot's CF Garou with most likely a Normal Punch, although that CF Garou had tanked a Normal Punch and matched a Consecutive Normal Punch's.

Genos is 4-A.

He didn’t merge, the particles just eradicated them selves. I think murata half assed the concept to have one saitama, in reality, there would be no saitama. Erased from existence.
it was still ONE that did it. im gonna be hella annoying about it until people stop misplacing their criticisms

Isnt saitamas growth here mainly just power though? Garous replicating works based on energy and techniques. Im not sure if speed would get nulled, but wed at least know saitamas evolution can allow him to do that.

Aside from some of the ridiculousness, as well as the absurd cop-out of time manipulation to fix this, when it hasn't been implied, suggested, or makes any sense at all, especially not with the way it's explained, I think it was a great chapter.

The actual fighting was great as always, finally getting a clear-cut explanation of Saitama's power is very nice, the whole scene with Tareo and Garou realizing what he's done is solid, and the end is wholesome.

But ONE really tried too hard at making some cool-sounding twist to wow the readers, while simultaneously pulling one of the most predictable deus ex machina's. While I certainly didn't expect Saitama to learn time reversal from Garou, I predicted that it could just end with time manipulation.

So, does this mean one punch man has timelines now? That world is now "dead" since everything on it basically died
Saitama may have proven the world has died since he said "Last request"

So, are we waiting for next chapter? Or will the CRT happen anyway and then stretch on for several pages of arguing about what counts and such due to us having not enough info

Back