• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's strange about Saitama is instead of trying to dodge the bfr attempt he instinctively kicked it away. Then moved one away. How did he know?

I'm a little doubtful that today's chapter will really show a good feats, but whatever happens in this chapter I will accept it graceful

also Saitama didn't fall at all through the portal, and the portal didn't look like it had anything on the other side at the time, was just blank flat white, so I would assume Saitama just kicked it away before it could lead to another location

most portals are gates to somewhere else and require people to go throught them. But the ones used on Saitama by Garou and blast seem to just teleport people away.

most portals are gates to somewhere else and require people to go throught them. But the ones used on Saitama by Garou and blast seem to just teleport people away.
there's also that yeah, the portals seem to also be able to teleport people in them. The one Blast used on Saitama and Garou had the same flat blank white "floor" as the one Garou tried to use on Saitama iirc

The chapter is gonna be a repeat of Platinum Sperm vs Garou but with Saitama instead of Platinum with them both speeding up and getting stronger. There will be a statement about their synapses infinitely accelerating or something with narration and panels showing Saitama’s advantage over Garou that will ultimately lead to Saitama doing a “let me past through for a moment” on Garou which will be where the chapter ends or near the end of the chapter with a new Garou form being teased.

guys plz, we all know that tatsumaki will wake up next chapter, will destroy jupiter, seal garou and mock on saitama.
stop wanking saitama and garou, Tatsumaki is gonna fight god next chapter

The shorts are terrible because they repeat themselves constantly
“Battle IQ, IQ, skill, technique, smarts, experience, martial arts” like bruh
not to mention how innacurate those videos are, and how the system they use is flawed
If a character has 900-3 points, but the 3 points are that they’re 9 dimensions higher in power, immeasurably faster, and indestructible then the guy with 900 random bs wins in their eyes
As flawed and absolute shit as they are, they're weirdly entertaining ngl?

They're a guilty pleasure to laugh at.

dba.png
You wanted to be her dog but let's be real, you also want to see Makima a** jiggles, right?

Tbh most of the shorts I watched weren't bad at all, mostly correct across the board. But some were downright asinine. Although there was this one that actually baited me pretty well.

No, they put an image of comic Thanos with the cosmic cube 💀
Holy shit even worse then I thought. MB Boros is massive wank for AFO, but it's not completely unbelievable that someone out there would believe it if they're more casual and don't actually think on it for more than a few seconds. Thinking he beats Aizen is silly even if someone is a casual fan. Reverse Flash=🤡. CC Thanos=💀.

Back