• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just thought of something, wonder if it’s been discussed before.

Garou could not use the water stream rock smashing fist to deflect Darkshine’s attacks, whereas he could do that to some of Orochi’s. Obviously Orochi was holding back in that fight cause he didn’t want Gyoro Gyoro to know his true power, but since Gyoro Gyoro wanted the fight to end quickly it’s likely he’d be using at least 6-C attacks (scaling up from Gouketsu), maybe Low 6-B ones (I don’t think it’s that much of a contradiction when Darkshine clearly isn’t a fan of any comparable opponents and platinum sperm shouldn’t even be that much stronger than golden sperm).

I’m not saying Garou scales to Orochi, mind you, just that he should’ve been able to deflect tier 6 attacks while a half monster so attacks that he can’t do that to should upscale.

prefer this fanart of webcomic garou final form over cosmic fear mode in terms of looks ngl

simple...yet effective

threat_level__god__one_punch_man_fan_art__by_pedrozox2093_de6lmqd-pre.jpg
for me i prefer any design that don't have energy lines,darkshine fight garou is one of the best design in any manga
images

images

Obviously Orochi was holding back in that fight cause he didn’t want Gyoro Gyoro to know his true power
Orochi held back because Gyoro Gyoro wanted Garou alive and ordered Orochi not to kill Garou.

but since Gyoro Gyoro wanted the fight to end quickly it’s likely he’d be using at least 6-C attacks
Gyoro was reserving his energy in preparation to fight Tatsumaki. And Gyoro is only At least 7-B and not tier 6.

scaling up from Gouketsu
Why tho?

I don’t think it’s that much of a contradiction when Darkshine clearly isn’t a fan of any comparable opponents and platinum sperm shouldn’t even be that much stronger than golden sperm
Golden Sperm isn't stronger than Platinum Sperm, as evident when Golden Sperm needed to become Platinum Sperm in order to "fight" King.

How many more chapters is the fight going to last? I'm guessing 2 or 3 more chapters. I'm guessing (and hoping) the entire monster arc ends by this year

why is BNH verse so weak 😭
It's not even that weak? There are plans to upgrade the Top Tiers to High 6-C. There are 3 calc that support this rating maybe 4th from what I've heard. (In the latest chapter Bakugous explosions has a result in 100+ gigatons with strongest attack)
Only arguably bad thing MHA has is the speed and even then it's not that bad.

“Orochi held back because Gyoro Gyoro wanted Garou alive and ordered Orochi not to kill Garou.”

True. Could make the argument that if he could get past the deflection he would, since it probably wouldn’t instantly kill Garou (as we saw in the Darkshine fight) tho.

“ Gyoro was reserving his energy in preparation to fight Tatsumaki. And Gyoro is only At least 7-B and not tier 6.”

“ Why tho?”

You misunderstood my point, I was saying Orochi would be using tier 6 attacks even if he was trying to hide his true power, since even tho Psykos didn’t know he was High 6-A she did know he was the strongest monster and would therefore scale above Gouketsu and those ninja.

“ Golden Sperm isn't stronger than Platinum Sperm, as evident when Golden Sperm needed to become Platinum Sperm in order to "fight" King.”

Why you lyin about a comment you quoted my dude? Saying “he’s not that much stronger” is not the same as saying “he’s not stronger”, what even is this point? The reason why he wouldn’t be that much stronger is cause golden sperm is 43 trillion compared to platinum’s 54 trillion lmao.

Why you lyin about a comment you quoted my dude? Saying “he’s not that much stronger” is not the same as saying “he’s not stronger”, what even is this point? The reason why he wouldn’t be that much stronger is cause golden sperm is 43 trillion compared to platinum’s 54 trillion lmao.
I misread the comment oof. If we used the multipliers, Golden Sperm would be High 6-C and not Low 6-B (IDK why we don't use the Golden Sperm multiplier and I can't be bothered to argue for it). Secondly, why would Psykos have knowledge on Golden Sperm begin with?

It's not even that weak? There are plans to upgrade the Top Tiers to High 6-C. There are 3 calc that support this rating maybe 4th from what I've heard. (In the latest chapter Bakugous explosions has a result in 100+ gigatons with strongest attack)
Only arguably bad thing MHA has is the speed and even then it's not that bad.
If accepted Bakugo has a new speed feat with his new move that has results around Mach 7000

I misread the comment oof. If we used the multipliers, Golden Sperm would be High 6-C and not Low 6-B (IDK why we don't use the Golden Sperm multiplier and I can't be bothered to argue for it). Secondly, why would Psykos have knowledge on Golden Sperm begin with?

Yeah idk either lol.

Anyway I wasn’t using golden sperm as a point of scaling for Low 6-B, I was using the ninjas. I was just saying that Low 6-B Darkshine wouldn’t be that much of a contradiction even considering how golden sperm made him freak out.

Garou will be defeated and soon after that God will appear and Blast and his team along with Saitama will fight him, and the universe will be almost destroyed in this battle.

I think that it’s gonna follow a dbz type thing where boros is like a frieza, being the alien who’s like a planetary or whatever threat, then garou comes and has absorbed the abilities of others (like cell) and can regenerate, and then there’s blast being all like future trunks just coming out of nowhere
And Saitama has (narratively) already gotten to dbs level before the series started

Saitama is clearly the strongest, but the divine beings are relevant to the story. I think we're going to get less Saitama battles in the future to have S class rise and power and combat the divine beings eventually.

Can anyone else not access the latest chapter? EDIT: It's back now

Last edited:
Can anyone else not access the latest chapter?
Oh no, hope it's not a redraw

Back