• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just because we can't see it, doesn't mean it got destroyed.

"just cause we can't see it, doesn't mean it, isn't there...."- One More Light by Linkin Park.

I'm actually worried tbh. Should wait for the next chapters to know if the fit is 100% legit. Has Murata answered this on his Twitter?

This seems a lot harder to argue lol. I mean the dude straight up just put a black void in space which does indeed infer it destroyed everything in that section.
We still need a confirmation,it could be just a portal created by Blast and his Team.

Draws a black circle, what ele would it mean?
The chapter is obviously going to get minor redraws at some point. Murata commented on his twitter that he feels he half-assed and rushed some pages, and you can clearly spot some continuity errors on some panels (Saitama goes from being naked when Garou slices him, to having clothes on the next page, the hand in which he holds Genos' core changes depending on the page, and in some he's not holding him at all)

The chapter is obviously going to get minor redraws at some point. Murata commented on his twitter that he feels he half-assed and rushed some pages, and you can clearly spot some continuity errors on some panels (Saitama goes from being naked when Garou slices him, to having clothes on the next page, the hand in which he holds Genos' core changes depending on the page, and in some he's not holding him at all)
Sorry for this but

Cope seethe mald

I thought Blast was struggling to contain the explosion rather than seeing it in slow motion, I don't see how him and his squad scales to it

I think we should go for the 3-C calc since murata has drawn distant galaxies to be visible. It’s reasonable to assume that max distance visible light travels in OPM is the distance between galaxies.

Do we agree?

Stopping God when God himself is not yet a threat to the earth 🙄.

Seems like Blast only cares about Earth🙄.
Lmao! What manga have you been reading? God is literally right there in the moon, and he was walking on earth just a few chapters ago. Not to mention vaccine man, homeless emperor, and psychorochi being his doing.

please, let’s not pretend you are right.

Lmao! What manga have you been reading? God is literally right there in the moon, and he was walking on earth just a few chapters ago. Not to mention vaccine man, homeless emperor, and psychorochi being his doing.

please, let’s not pretend you are right.
Yeah and he fought someone from other Planet instead,what a man who cares only about earth.

Back