• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shibabawa deserves more love

unknown.png
If it weren't for her, the HA wouldn't even know that a potential God level threat is coming (although it was probably Garou, as Garou himself believed).

And we wouldn't get Garou's badass line. "I am that miserable future, disaster level God."

About the calc, I wouldn't mind if, being unable to tell which version is the best one, we ended with something like "At least 4-A, likely 3-C" or something like that. I do think 3-B seems a bit too much and a "outlier" among the calcs for now, even if the math is correct

Fubuki overrated. Hot but kind of a loser.

When she gets manga character development I'll put her higher. She's arrogant with a fragile ego, keeps trying to force others to join her and help her when they're just minding their own business, tried to cripple a Hero for life due to not joining her gang, barely even interacts with the Fubuki Group members even though they practically worship her, and hasn't won a single fight by herself aside from when fighting fodder Monster's, she lost to a big fan and would have been killed by it if not for Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki isn't quite as hot, sure, but opposite to Fubuki she is a straight-up gigachad.

Strong ego that is actually backed up by her actions, doesn't impose on others and solves her battles with her own strength, hurts Heroes for provoking her or getting in her way on the job but has never tried to cripple an innocent even in worse circumstances, interacts with people she respects and even tries to help and/or protect them, and has won every fight she's had in the manga, not counting in her weakened state.

That is why Tatsumaki>Fubuki.

Suiko is peak still, not counting Manako. Playful, kind, strong, dark skinned tomboy, oh my lord. Please ONE, give us more, I need Suiko.
we might get fubuki vs psykos still, idk how its gonna happen unless next chapter is a filler chapter, i wouldn't mind tho if saitama defeats garou then we get the psykos vs fubuki fight without interruption.

When she gets manga character development I'll put her higher. She's arrogant with a fragile ego, keeps trying to force others to join her and help her when they're just minding their own business, tried to cripple a Hero for life due to not joining her gang, barely even interacts with the Fubuki Group members even though they practically worship her, and hasn't won a single fight by herself aside from when fighting fodder Monster's, she lost to a big fan and would have been killed by it if not for Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki isn't quite as hot, sure, but opposite to Fubuki she is a straight-up gigachad.

Strong ego that is actually backed up by her actions, doesn't impose on others and solves her battles with her own strength, hurts Heroes for provoking her or getting in her way on the job but has never tried to cripple an innocent even in worse circumstances, interacts with people she respects and even tries to help and/or protect them, and has won every fight she's had in the manga, not counting in her weakened state.

cope

Fubuki is straight up the better looking one of the sisters. **** out of here if you think personality means shit here. They are both shitty people. Fubuki is far more reasonable than tats tho. tats ego is so high not even saitama could bring it down.

Suiko is peak still, not counting Manako. Playful, kind, strong, dark skinned tomboy, oh my lord. Please ONE, give us more, I need Suiko.
Also yeah, fully agree with this one

While I also dislike Tatsumaki's behavior, it isn't as close as Fubuki's character overall, she is surely beautiful but pathetic on so many levels, even if she receives more development and change some of her mindset

Not that simps care for that, she can nuke their honor and they will still simp 🗿

Also yeah, fully agree with this one

While I also dislike Tatsumaki's behavior, it isn't as close as Fubuki's character overall, she is surely beautiful but pathetic on so many levels, even if she receives more development and change some of her mindset

Not that simps care for that, she can nuke their honor and they will still simp 🗿
Cope

Fubuki is straight up the better looking one of the sisters. **** out of here if you think personality means shit here. They are both shitty people. Fubuki is far more reasonable than tats tho. tats ego is so high not even saitama could bring it down.
I don’t think it was ever a competition, considering Tatsumaki is a 2 year old annoying baby both mentally and physically

Not about them both being morally right or wrong (although Fubuki is worse for that matter). It's that Fubuki is very petty and sometimes downright pathetic, whereas Tatsumaki is a powerful gigachad.

And besides that, Tatsumaki is still attractive, just not as attractive.

The people who know how strong saitama truly is are the blast crew and garou.

The others have an understanding that saitama can one-shot monsters, but I doubt any of them even think he is capable of blowing up the earth.

The others have an understanding that saitama can one-shot monsters, but I doubt any of them even think he is capable of blowing up the earth.
Genos might but probably doesn't. Although among those specific characters, Genos is the only one that would believe Saitama if he said he could.

Sorry if this was already discussed, but when will we give Blast a proper tier? It still says "unknown" on his page

Sorry if this was already discussed, but when will we give Blast a proper tier? It still says "unknown" on his page
Any and all page changes will be addressed in a upcoming CRT and only added then. But that will only happen after this fight is definitively over, because redraws are so common that there's no telling if it will stay the same.

true, but atleast jinzuren has basic comprehension skills unlike every character in fiction to know that a guy who broke every single HA record stands out.

true, but atleast jinzuren has basic comprehension skills unlike every character in fiction to know that a guy who broke every single HA record stands out.
There were literally dozens of people there including HA employees, and it's implied iirc that even HA executives have seen the reports. But only this dude is like "Wait wtf this guy is special" because he's essentially a bald nobody that doesn't look very strong. Meanwhile one of the S-Class Heroes is a furry who probably didn't have any renown before Monster's became common.

Tbf though it's also because Saitama doesn't report his own work. The only reason his rank even does increase is because others are doing that for him. If Saitama reported all of his work with evidence to back it up he'd probably be S-Class already.

When the arc is over. There’s so much that could happen from now on till then that could vastly change the tiering for blast, garou and saitama.

Back