• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I noticed something in the last chapter.

EhR2jZY74Js.jpg

In my opinion, this is a crack in the city of Z. And here too.

l2AU47cXXHY.jpg

Looks interesting
Why no one is talking about this? I find it interesting and it clear some assumptions

I just realised, the lady Blast Member has a different design, her hair and face structure look like Psykos, and Boris’ tattoos have been hidden in shadow. 🤔 hm. Hmmm.

Beast King is still Space Beast King though.

I just noticed, when Blast and Garou teleports things, they usually make a hole which they then travel through. But when Blast tried moving the serious punch squared, he made a circle at their feet, the background became blurred, then they were in space. They didn’t go through the portal like usual.

Does that mean Blast couldve literally dragged all 3 of them into space, he just couldn’t do it fast enough to get far away from Earth?

I just noticed, when Blast and Garou teleports things, they usually make a hole which they then travel through. But when Blast tried moving the serious punch squared, he made a circle at their feet, the background became blurred, then they were in space. They didn’t go through the portal like usual.

Does that mean Blast couldve literally dragged all 3 of them into space, he just couldn’t do it fast enough to get far away from Earth?
Blast could’ve teleported them probably really far but when the SSSPS occured the teleportation was negated and he was only able to take them just out of Earth’s range.

Piccolo destroys the moon.

”Uhm ackshully, it’s possible the sun got in Toriyama’s eyes as he drew that page, and so that is not a moon busting “””feat””” as clearly Piccolo didn’t blow it up, he meant to cover it by expanding his arms as Namekians do and have piccolo grab the moon with his giant hand. You are biased and wanking DB I win bye bye.”

”Uhm ackshully, it’s possible the sun got in Toriyama’s eyes as he drew that page, and so that is not a moon busting “””feat””” as clearly Piccolo didn’t blow it up, he meant to cover it by expanding his arms as Namekians do and have piccolo grab the moon with his giant hand. You are biased and wanking DB I win bye bye.”
Typical scalers

Piccolo created an illusion that made it appear like the moon was gone, obviously.

I know you guys disagree with the Godzilla guy, but let's wait for the end of the battle before making such jokes, you never know when an actual explanation can appear and change the whole debate

Just to clarify, i was talking about the dudes in the comicvine thread. The bias against OPM is leaking harder than Garou's radiation.
The hole in space might be something else since it isn't fully confirmed to really be the destruction of the shockwave, but as Occam's razor dictates, if we get no new context confirming it or debunking it then the current destruction hypothesis is by far the most likely.

Before this chapter I have rarely seen anyone in Toriko be scaled higher than large planet level or star level on other sites and those who did were immediately shut down. Now everyone suddenly believes they are galaxy to universe level. Strange

Back