• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9djqk3tUPdI.jpg

kKBVDQyXkaU.jpg

Look. Perhaps some stars are not stars, but galaxies. As confirmation of this, I will show you this.
-ngBeLOMRY4.jpg

Their cosmic sky can show footage far enough to see galaxies, I doubt the scale was worse during their feat.
Hmm so they could've destroyed galaxies as well? I didn't notice this. The power escalation is insane if this is true.

I think you guys should consider that the Serious Punch Squared feat is the product of Saitama and Garou fists clashing with each other so Imo they both shouldn't fully scale to it (Saitama probably should since he could theoretically replicate it by himself).

What's the base for your counter-claim?
Neutrality, equal interpretation. We cannot make a concrete claim on what unit basis a “serious punch” is measured in, hence I make no claim at all. It’s just unquantifiable. We know OPM measures “threats” in levels like Dragon, etc, and Hero class in levels like A, etc, which don’t have any concrete basis in a particular value or unit. To draw an analogy, in DB they measured AP in “power levels” which is its own non linear fictional unit, that could easily be a similar case in how a “serious punch” is quantified. But to reiterate, there’s nothing that exists to claim any unit basis as objective for measuring his power in relation to the serious punch squared. Not to mention the potential naming fallacy with how the attack name can just be referring to their being 2 punches colliding.

I think you guys should consider that the Serious Punch Squared feat is the product of Saitama and Garou fists clashing with each other so Imo they both shouldn't fully scale to it (Saitama probably should since he could theoretically replicate it by himself).
They would still scale durability so

people are going on Murata's Twitter to ask if that emptiness was really caused by the energy of Saitama and Garou's fists, seeing that I asked too:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we’re halving whatever the result is.

Wait, if Blast is creating hyperspace gates does that mean the infinity loop he trapped Garou in was actually hyperspace higher dimension? 🤔

To be honest, Saitama needs enhanced senses. He is able to locate the pozition of things perfectly among all the stones, something that not even Garou could do. He can even find the location of the portal instantly.
Kyouka Suigetsu GG then. Garou can't tell up from down, even without any illusions lol.

could someone explain to me how on the next page he is wearing clothes again?

Foreshadowing a redraw.
Expect the beam from their punch to remain, but the panel of the void to be gone.
Please understand.

Murata’s redraws of this chapter were art improvements after being inspired by another artist.

The naked Saitama issue is probably because he completed the chapter like a week earlier than usual.

It’s hilarious seeing more and more people are starting to bring real life physics in vs debates with OPM characters with each new chapter that comes out.

Back