• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I understand Genos’ death being a dealbreaker, but I’m curious why wouldn’t you like Saitama going all out on Garou
I didn't mean it in a dealbreaker kind of way (I don't have any real problem with Genos dying), I more mean it'd be a good place to conclude the main series.

Maybe it could focus more on other characters. Idk.

Ok makes sense, so if we can find evidence humans can see other galaxies it may buff results then?
We can use the distance between galaxies, yeah. We've seen galaxies in other panels, so for a space to be completely blank, there would have to be no light in that area for at least an inter-galatic distance.

Still, this is a far cry from "to the end of the universe"

The way he gets the angle and the scaling to estimate how many stars were destroyed is actually really good. The problem is that he just multiplies the GBE of an average star instead of accounting for distance.
So maybe I can use the beginning of the calculation by giving the proper credits. It would facilitate the work of the calculation team

If Saitama used his full power against "Gallow" and Genos really is dead, I hope the series does end.
Someone posted earlier that Saitama in the original Japanese referred to Garou using all potential, not him. But I'm waiting for new information

Something I don't really like about this chapter is it kinda shows that Saitama is incredibly careless with his power. I mean, if Blast wasn't there, he would've literally destroyed the planet and the entire solar system in that collision. There would be no more saving Genos, and everyone would've died. And based on what he knows, he should've had no idea that Blast was capable of transporting them or holding back the energy.
Saitama doesn’t give a shit he already stated at the beginning of the fight that he’s willing to blow up the earth. Saitama has got some demons

People talking about Mumen riders “morality” as if he didn’t stop TTM from finishing Garou and then left everyone crippled including himself, and with the Justice crash.

also, the fact the word "divine entities/entity" appear. does that mean that mean are more gods/deties than "god" in OPM?

People talking about Mumen riders “morality” as if he didn’t stop TTM from finishing Garou and then left everyone crippled including himself, and with the Justice crash.
In fact this is just another proof of his morality, not stopping a murder is morality, what happened later was Garou's fault not his

In fact this is just another proof of his morality, not stopping a murder is morality, what happened later was Garou's fault not his
Well obviously it’s Garou’s fault but Mumen rider could’ve prevented it…that’s like a guard letting the most wanted criminal in the world out and saying it’s the criminals fault for even being bad…

Well obviously it’s Garou’s fault but Mumen rider could’ve prevented it…that’s like a guard letting the most wanted criminal in the world out and saying it’s the criminals fault for even being bad…
It has no similarities in this metaphor, at most it is a guard preventing a prisoner from being beaten to death. Preventing someone from committing murder even though they were also injured by the person, is indisputable proof of Muman's morality

Idea: the serious punch squared was sent to the edge of the universe, destroying everything on the way, then bounced back after hitting the universe‘s edge at equal speed as light particles so the feat “technically” makes sense considering how stars and light works at such vast distances, updating our image of that part of the universe.

👁👄👁 I don’t see any issues here if you don’t.

It has no similarities in this metaphor, at most it is a guard preventing a prisoner from being beaten to death. Preventing someone from committing murder even though they were also injured by the person, is indisputable proof of Muman's morality
It’s a guard beating up a prisoner who was beating up other guards…

I mean, naturally OPM forgets the casualties that the characters create
Are you sure about that?
images

Are you sure about that?
images
Yes

Literally everything that Garou, Psyorochi and Orochi have caused in one chapter would be enough to literally impact the world much more than is shown. We get several perspectives of how the circumference and the surface looks in the new chapter, and everything is perfect, which would not make sense if something like this and this happens

The moon probably remains with the crater because Murata and ONE recognize that it is something important to the story, since well, God is apparently sealed there

Last edited:
The feat isn't 3-C. You'd have to use incredibly high assumptions to get it there. The 4-A calc I or the other dude did should probably be used since that requires a less extreme assumption.

9djqk3tUPdI.jpg

kKBVDQyXkaU.jpg

Look. Perhaps some stars are not stars, but galaxies. As confirmation of this, I will show you this.
-ngBeLOMRY4.jpg

Their cosmic sky can show footage far enough to see galaxies, I doubt the scale was worse during their feat.

what is that? my first assumption was the twist but that doesn't seem to be z city in the first picture.
Idk, I originally thought it was the corpse of a centipede, but it's definitely not. Apparently, the cracks are from Tatsumaki. Perhaps this is the result of Garou kicking Saitama in lean form on the island.

Saya tidak bisa memastikan apakah perhitungannya benar atau tidak, tetapi saya pikir Anda harus menunggu sampai kami yakin berapa kecepatan Cosmic Garou, jika tidak, ini bisa menjadi lowball besar-besaran.
I know this is too low ball, but at least it can be used as an asumi only

Idk, I originally thought it was the corpse of a centipede, but it's definitely not. Apparently, the cracks are from Tatsumaki. Perhaps this is the result of Garou kicking Saitama in lean form on the island.
my big brain analysis is i think this is A city since its center of the continent and it could possibly be either boros ship. but then it doesn't really seem like it. The 2nd image looks more like rivers than anything else/

Lmao no not at all, you cannot prove that any unit of energy is to be used 🗿
?
Okay, let's make a new scenario, I have a unit of measurement called snorbs. 10 inches is one snorb. I square a 10 inch object's size, it's now 100 inches, or 10 snorbs. It is objectively true that it's a bug of units, not a feature.

If we have a smaller unit that is above 1, we should almost always use that instead of the 1 value.

Back