• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I made a post like early this morning and stopped getting notifications right after. This thread has to be broken or some crap.

Imagine if the series was going to end soon. Atomic Samurai gets set up for a whole sub-plot character arc and just gets ******* obliterated by sales. 💀

I think you guys could probably calc Nuclear Fission AP from this panel taking into consideration the real size of Io
page_34.png
Got 20 teratons/country level.

Ok so idk like anything about Webcomic stuff, so here's a fun little theory I came up with like yesterday.

So I know Tatsumaki at some point actively tries fighting Saitama, so this is a little fun idea on how it could go here. In the manga Blast has shown up and has witnessed Saitama in action. So imagine if Blast actually made mention of Saitama and his power, maybe even complimenting him beyond that. Tatsumaki either sees this or hears about it later, and this causes resentment and frustration to build up in Tatsumaki, as Blast is basically her rope model, and she just sees Saitama as this bald loser. At which point it eventually boils over and she flips out at Saitama and tries to **** him up.

Ok so idk like anything about Webcomic stuff, so here's a fun little theory I came up with like yesterday.

So I know Tatsumaki at some point actively tries fighting Saitama, so this is a little fun idea on how it could go here. In the manga Blast has shown up and has witnessed Saitama in action. So imagine if Blast actually made mention of Saitama and his power, maybe even complimenting him beyond that. Tatsumaki either sees this or hears about it later, and this causes resentment and frustration to build up in Tatsumaki, as Blast is basically her rope model, and she just sees Saitama as this bald loser. At which point it eventually boils over and she flips out at Saitama and tries to **** him up.
Decent idea but the webcomics version is a lot better because it gives way more characterization to Fubuki and Tatsumaki and their relationship. If it went how you described it wouldn't really feel like a psychic sisters arc.

So...
1. How is saitama getting back to earth...
2. how is psykos getting caught...
3. elf waifu silhouette>>>fiction.

Can we use the same time frame with garou vs blacksperm fight?,I'm pretty sure that's happen faster than garou vs blacksperm
Eh... I see where you're coming from, but I don't think that'd slide on this wiki. It's too big of an assumption.

Dang, murata talking about the fight wrapping up must mean he’s always like 3/4 chapters ahead of us. Imagine being an assistant and knowing everything.

Gonna be honest I think Saitama is just lying about going all out. Maybe just to let Garou think he's taking him seriously. Or to prolonged the fight like he's done in the past.

It's a bit hard to justify, I know, but I just really doubt that the One-Punch Man is on even a remotely similar level to this Garou.

Tbh we should just assume Garou blacked out the stars with magic light manipulation or something rather than destruction

Back