• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

even more , murata just tweeted this
Gallow edition? What It's does mean?

We have a single 4-B calc and a 4-B statement from a character that we scale above Superman tier people, it’s gotta go
TBF Superman has that 4-B busting black hole feat but it's really hard to argue 4-B is consistent at all anymore lmao. DC gonna get upgraded via a downgrade.

We have a single 4-B calc and a 4-B statement from a character that we scale above Superman tier people, it’s gotta go
i don't think you understand how willing Ant is to keep the status quo of comics profiles, and/or just make them conform to his belief of how strong everyone is. He has a particular view of DC and Marvel, and he will pull all his power to keep it that way

Yeah, 4-B is just wrong on multiple levels, so it needs to go.
True, iirc he doesn't have a single feat on that level and Green Lanterns are too variability to be scaled to him
So, what's happened in the past few pages of this thread (Holy shit, we were in the 490s yesterday)
tl;dr Without Saitama Mode Cosmic Garou has 4-A/3-C Durability but not AP

I think you guys could probably calc Nuclear Fission AP from this panel taking into consideration the real size of Io
page_34.png

TBF Superman has that 4-B busting black hole feat but it's really hard to argue 4-B is consistent at all anymore lmao. DC gonna get upgraded via a downgrade.
I’m pretty sure that black hole feat has context around it that makes it not 4-B.
i don't think you understand how willing Ant is to keep the status quo of comics profiles, and/or just make them conform to his belief of how strong everyone is. He has a particular view of DC and Marvel, and he will pull all his power to keep it that way
I’m one of the main Marvel and DC supporters, I understand very well lol, but it’s just a fact that 4-B isn’t what the feats support. That’s one of the reasons Marvel got 3-C, they lost like, 99% of their 4-B feats.

We have revealed the object in the moon is actually God Centipede. The Centipede Arc will be next
You laugh but it could actually happen . . . .
True, iirc he doesn't have a single feat on that level and Green Lanterns are too variability to be scaled to him

tl;dr Without Saitama Mode Cosmic Garou has 4-A/3-C Durability but not AP
I see.

So...

Attack Potency: 5-A, possibly High 4-C, higher via Reactive Evolution. Up to 4-A with Power Mimicry

Durability: 4-A, higher via Reactive Evolution

Lol. What a strange stat section this'll be.

You laugh but it could actually happen . . . .

I see.

So...

Attack Potency: 5-A, possibly High 4-C, higher via Reactive Evolution. Up to 4-A with Power Mimicry

Durability: 4-A, higher via Reactive Evolution

Lol. What a strange stat section this'll be.
Endbringers from Worm having High 8-C AP, with one having Low 7-B AP, but High 6-A dura know it well

I think you guys could probably calc Nuclear Fission AP from this panel taking into consideration the real size of Io
page_34.png
Not really worth it, even if it was on an actual planet and not just a small ass moon it still wouldnt come close to even the GRB.
Pretty picture though
Yeah Io is like only around the size of the moon. That feat is like High 6-A. Definitely nowhere near Garou's other feats

By the way, pretty sure the value this ends up with can be fairly multiplied by two since we can assume they did relatively the same amount of movement on the opposite side.
pretty sure if you look closely you can see some slightly faded lines that are clearly meant to be the back of Io, so yeah, you could just find the movement on the one side and multiply by 2 presumably

i imagine having the feat take place on Io, a real place with actual measurements to use for distance, might make things the slightest bit easier

It lowkey looks like there's movement inside the moon rubble and not just near the surface too, so idk how feasible it is to do a line volume ratio, but multiplying what we see just by 2 is arguably still a lowball

It lowkey looks like there's movement inside the moon rubble and not just near the surface too, so idk how feasible it is to do a line volume ratio, but multiplying what we see just by 2 is arguably still a lowball
Unfortunately, yeah, it still kinda sucks because we can only measure the feat on a 2-D scale, even though they are clearly moving in all three directions throughout the moon here.

Oh yeah, speaking of that moment, Garou, and Blast because it's his power being copied, need a weakness saying that their gates's destination is affected by their sense of direction and space, as shown by Garou wanting to get above the rubble but ending up on the surface because he got ragdolled so hard he lost his sense of space/direction

Btw, how did saitama get in one of garou's portals?iirc garou opened a portal and saiatama was there ready to rock his shit

Back