• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... Exaton Boros and Saitama? Jesus...
Yup, CSRC is 1 to 13 exatons. Usklaverei's serious punch calc is around 2 exatons. I feel as tho Saitama will be above 2 exatons, as I think it's likely the low end for the CSRC calc will be chosen. It's just a shame Boros doesn't scale to the CSRC.

Damn lol, high into High 6-A

He might one shot the other high 6-As now

I feel Saitama might lose a lot of his loss matches now that his AP has increased. I kinda need that final AP, as I have a matchup in mind.

Iirc most of Saitama losses are his 9-A and 9-B keys tho...

Because he only scales above first key Fubuki, Fubuki was tier 8 when she made the statement, when she was talking to saitama and genos about hero rankings and stuff.

Wait, now that I look at it, she likely isn't 7-B, possibly 7-A in AP and only 7-B, possibly 7-A in dura

Durability only scales to AP when she is able to harm those who can harm her, she has shown no signs of harming rover. It's not the vice versa apparently

Durability only scales to AP when she is able to harm those who can harm her, she has shown no signs of harming rover. It's not the vice versa apparently
That’s only in the case of physical durability. With the espers, we scale their defenses to their AP since it’s the same power.

Plus she could amp Bang and Bomb to the point that they could block Rover’s attacks and harm him, so she should at least be close to that level of power.

I got a question, why doesn't One Punch Man Supporters want Sekingar on the One Punch Man Homepage?

He's too strong.

Haha, well, he doesn't scale to anybody and doesn't factor into any fights so there's no need to add him except for his own sake. He'd probably be 9-B, 9-C. I wonder how strong executive beam is...
Well, fine. His Lifting Strength seems downplay tho, since he moved all those unconscious Heroes out of the area Nyan and Drive Knight fought by himself.

Last edited:
So is every webcomic character weaker than its manga version?
That's unclear, since we haven't calced all the webcomic feats. I think it's fair to say that most of the webcomic characters will be weaker though, Murata is a master of scale in a way ONE can't replicate... especially when you go back to the beginning

Well he might fight against Black S in the next chapters, so I wouldn't worry, he'll scale to the others 7-B/7-A

Btw, who scales to Vaccine Man's 30 Megatons feat besides Saitama ? (lol)
Literally no one scales to Vaccine Man. If Homeless Emperor eventually gets some real big explosions that approach Vaccine Man's level, then you could make an argument for them scaling

There's a reason she's 7-B now?
I don't see how Fubuki got stronger without any major fight so she shouldn't have two keys and Amai Mask should upscale.
giphy.gif

more like better feat, not feats. its singular. her only feat that made her 7-A is her defending against rovers attack which was a huge outlier. she went from 8-B to 7-A because of one single feat. she didnt even train or have any fights that should make her that much stronger. it was an outlier

Back