• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
spoiler.webp

spoiler2.webp
I actually think the force of Saitama's punches could overload the portals, since that's what happened with Blast's right?

I wish they had given Platinum sperm more relevant techniques. Platinum rings is rather unimpressive and also redundant considering WSRSF exists.
They could have made him an actual monster garou with the intellect of ttens of trillions individuals, maybe even copy Garou's martial arts and then turning them into evil versions.

Like a WSRSF that focuses on overwhelming opponents like a tidal wave rather than reflecting their attacks and self defense. A WICF that causes a massive shower of brutal assymetric rending slashes that splash a lot of blood rather than the focused clean cutting slashes.
A EHRF that focuses on shockwaves that stop tpur opponents heart instead of strengthening yourself.
A RASRF that travels through nerves, stopping your nervous system from sheer pain.
That kind of thing.

Last edited:
^^^what pepsi said, saved all the heroes, s class, a class, b class, c class, mercenaries, etc on multiple occasions.
Interesting how you can be a chad without really needing raw power feats, yeah Pig God was a badass

Maybe he is #4 for me, behind Flash, Bang and Tats

Bold of you to assume he has friends 🗿
Garou just has to wait like 10 years until Tareo grows up to do this.
I wish they had given Platinum sperm more relevant techniques. Platinum rings is rather unimpressive and also redundant considering WSRSF exists.
They could have made him an actual monster garou with the intellect of ttens of trillions individuals, maybe even copy Garou's martial arts and then turning them into evil versions.

Like a WSRSF that focuses on overwhelming opponents like a tidal wave rather than reflecting their attacks and self defense. A WICF that causes a massive shower of brutal assymetric rending slashes that splash a lot of blood rather than the focused clean cutting slashes.
A EHRF that focuses on shockwaves that stop tpur opponents heart instead of strengthening yourself.
A RASRF that travels through nerves, stopping your nervous system from sheer pain.
That kind of thing.
Shame we traded the possibility of an amped Platinum fight/ an Orochi rematch for Sage Centipede. Both characters could have used a last hurrah to cement their place in the story and make Garou's ascension more narratively significant

Garou just has to wait like 10 years until Tareo grows up to do this.

Shame we traded the possibility of an amped Platinum fight/ an Orochi rematch for Sage Centipede. Both characters could have used a last hurrah to cement their place in the story and make Garou's ascension more narratively significant
I don't think anyone likes the Sage chapters, I doubt they will be completely redrawn but they should make the tone and teamup less comedic. Like, I know the point is that when Garou's true nature comes to light is laughably obvious he wanted to be a hero but it's just a bit too much imo.

Back