• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The translation of blast talk about manipulating the cosmos is not wrong? The used kanji is this 真 which means true. Then it would be something like "it will be a struggle for supremacy between two beings that deal with the truths of the universe ... to decide who is right or wrong.

unknown is the only way for AP and Durability

we only get feats speed in this chapter

I think it's best to blast right now

It can be weird and inconsistent in fiction, but realistically, you can absolutely move someone and yet not hurt them. Heck, even in this chapter Genos's ram caused Garou's body to be moved, just not that much. Your weight and your durability are two different things. It would be absolutely feasible for a High 6-A to move a 5-B's body with a hard punch if they were both human weight. They wouldn't do any damage, but again, they're still just human weight. Heck, irl you can move someone's body by smacking them with a pillow, even though it doesn't do damage.

There are other implications aswell, Blast being able to sense energy and still be confident enough to take on Garou
Boros did the exact same thing though. This kind of logic has been proven faulty since before 2016.
while holding back to not kill him or cause too much damage,
I agree Blast was worried about the people but Garou? There was absolutely no indication that he was worried about causing harm to Garou beyond the fact that he feared the battle between two reality warpers and tried to reason with him
Garou copying his powers
Garou was trapped in a loop and copied Blast's own powers to get out of it. Just because he copied his abilities doesn't mean it scales to his AP and even then he probably didn't need it since we later learn Blast's gates can't contain Garou's attacks.
and being surprised by his attacks,
No ones arguing about his speed statistics tbh.
him praising him to be indeed worthy of N1
Doesn't tell us anything we don't know. Blast being above the S-Class is something confirmed since Tatsumaki's statement tbh.
Also, I'm repeating my words but no, Garou saying that to Blast doesn't mean Blast is nothing, it means Garou has a far stronger target to face and copy, that being Saitama
No, the comment is literally saying that even as the best of the S-Class Blast isn't a threat to him anymore. Garou wanting to copy Saitama is because he knows Saitama is still even stronger than he showed. Conflating the two such that it relates to Blast doesn't even make any sense.

Garou's being pretty cocky right now. He stated he was on Saitama's level lazt chapter (when we know that's not true, and he corrected himself this chapter).
Garou being an overconfident kid doesn't change the fact that nothing Blast did affected him at all. You guys are ignoring the statements is one thing, but you're also ignoring the onscreen evidence that showed literally zero damage or indication of pain. You're literally just using him being ragdolled as an indication of scaling, which, as I pointed out before, is kind of meaningless in One Punch Man.

Even during the brief moment they matched Blast noted his gates couldn't hold that much energy.

Except for the fact that he punched Garou hard enough to make him let go of Genos.
He got knocked back. Of course he would let Genos go.
And Garou's face after the punch appears to be caved in.
His face isn't made of metal.
Him being off-guard is headcanon, he had already dodge Blast's first attack.
Blast was literally right behind Garou in stance the moment Garou came out of the portal. What do you mean by it's headcanon. Read the Manga.

possibly High 6-A
coringa.jpg

It can be weird and inconsistent in fiction, but realistically, you can absolutely move someone and yet not hurt them. Heck, even in this chapter Genos's ram caused Garou's body to be moved, just not that much. Your weight and your durability are two different things. It would be absolutely feasible for a High 6-A to move a 5-B's body with a hard punch if they were both human weight. They wouldn't do any damage, but again, they're still just human weight. Heck, irl you can move someone's body by smacking them with a pillow, even though it doesn't do damage.
Seriously, moving someone with a punch doesn't mean anything on its own

Boros did the exact same thing though. This kind of logic has been proven faulty since before 2016.
Yes yes, Boros and Blast are the same person, with same mindset and same goals
I agree Blast was worried about the people but Garou? There was absolutely no indication that he was worried about causing harm to Garou beyond the fact that he feared the battle between two reality warpers and tried to reason with him
If he's worried about the Environment, he might be pulling his punches to not cause any serious collateral damage, not really something solid, but it's an implication, Blast even said the Environment should come first

He was also trying to teleport Garou to another dimension
Garou was trapped in a loop and copied Blast's own powers to get out of it. Just because he copied his abilities doesn't mean it scales to his AP and even then he probably didn't need it since we later learn Blast's gates can't contain Garou's attacks.
I never said it was JUST because of that
No ones arguing about his speed statistics tbh.
I was, AP isn't everything
Doesn't tell us anything we don't know. Blast being above the S-Class is something confirmed since Tatsumaki's statement tbh.
He wouldn't get into praising Blast for his power if it wasn't something deserved, that's not who Garou is. Moments before Garou was literally tasting his fist a few panels ago, it all serves to back the "Likely" scaling
No, the comment is literally saying that even as the best of the S-Class Blast isn't a threat to him anymore. Garou wanting to copy Saitama is because he knows Saitama is still even stronger than he showed. Conflating the two such that it relates to Blast doesn't even make any sense.
Can you quote where he said Blast wasn't a threat ? Because what Garou said is that he wasn't worthy of his attention once Saitama is around

This is just your headcanon

Also, Garou, who has no physical expression whatsoever and a powerful regeneration, being not scaled to Blast because "no apparent damage" is crazy for me. I won't push this forward for now, we gotta wait for the next chapter, everything can change

Back