• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki vastly stronger than Psykorochi, who is vastly stronger than Orochi, who is 5.68 exatons.

Even if 26x was the case, it is still a one-shot. 7x is enough for a one-shot in verses matches.
Ah, I forget that Tatsumaki scales to the Orochi feat. Mostly cause they never really meet. (So, I suppose this is just a stomp match-up? Mayhaps unequalizing the speed could make a difference)

Tatsumaki scales to Mach 7278/2,496,360 m/s using her MHS+, and .75c using her Relativistic+

Tatsu scales to 0.264c/79,329,303.1 m/s

Assuming Tatsumaki is MHS+, Tetsu would be around 31.2x faster, so he would blitz.

Either way, its a mismatch.
Yeah, it was a suggestion. Tatsumaki can place a barrier over the city to limit the space Tetsuo can move, has clever ways of preparing sneak attacks, and is much faster than mach 7,278. But I suppose all that wouldn't be enough to help close the speed gap

Yeah, it was a suggestion. Tatsumaki can place a barrier over the city to limit the space Tetsuo can move, has clever ways of preparing sneak attacks, and is much faster than mach 7,278. But I suppose all that wouldn't be enough to help close the speed gap
Yeah, he would still blitz

Heavy mismatch tetsuo speed blitz’s and the moon feat was literally for ***** and giggles in the story so he scales like wayyyy above that.
Yes, but feat wise its much lower than what Tatsumaki has (Also the higher tiers has in this key are disabled). Speed is also equalized currently

Yes, but feat wise its much lower than what Tatsumaki has (Also the higher tiers has in this key are disabled). Speed is also equalized currently
he also doesn’t scale to 9.8 petatons. He scales to 1.34 exatons. this was recently revised as the rejection of the 1.34 exaton calc was disproven because debris does fall to earth(meaning that they were launched at escape velocity) so yeah.

he also doesn’t scale to 9.8 petatons. He scales to 1.34 exatons. this was recently revised as the rejection of the 1.34 exaton calc was disproven because debris does fall to earth(meaning that they were launched at escape velocity) so yeah.
Where was it disproven? Also, if it is true, Tetsu is still 4.2x weaker than Tatsumaki. She can easily exploit that.

Where was it disproven?
the comments said it won’t work because they formed a ring and didn’t fly back down to earth(they didn’t reach escape velocity). Here’s a panel directly after the moon feat showing debris falling to earth. Gravity didn’t make the ring, he did.
Also, if it is true, Tetsu is still 4.2x weaker than Tatsumaki. She can easily exploit that.
Considering tetsuo is >>>>>1.34 exatons for high 6-A Idk

Ahh ok. Well still the difference isn’t large. How will tatsumaki counter his regen, gravity manipulation, and force fields?
She is resistant to gravity manip
She completely destroyed the regeneration of someone who is also >>>>5.68 exatons by destroying them to the cellular level. That person had High-Mid regen, while Tetsu only has High-Low.
She can pierce through forcefields of espers weaker than her as shown here

She is resistant to gravity manip
His gravity manip works by increasing personal mass essentially creating a gravity well in which all surrounding objects begin to crush that person. Considering a human has negligible gravitational pull, he can increase any objects gravity much beyond 300x(it was also looking like it was stronger than earths pull because the stone, even though it was pulled a short distance, shattered upon collision with other stones).
She completely destroyed the regeneration of someone who is also >>>>5.68 exatons by destroying them to the cellular level. That person had High-Mid regen, while Tetsu only has High-Low.
fair, though he partially mutates in this key which results in higher regen(shot in the heart and laughed it off, got burned by a point blank missile and shrugged it off)and he can phase in and out of places in a ghastly manner when he is absorbing inorganic matter.
She can pierce through forcefields of espers weaker than her as shown here
That seems like simply an AP gap. Which is just not really the case here, and I have a few reasons why.

-made a crater in the moon(1.34 exatons)
-in order to create the ring, he had to slow down or stop most of the debris(close to or equal the first)
-moves all the debris to form a ring in a short timeframe(??? Not calced)

also is >>>> all of this, and he grows even stronger rapidly after this, meaning that he is also >>>> himself at this time at a later time.

also how will she counter his teleportation?

Last edited:
His gravity manip works by increasing personal mass essentially creating a gravity well in which all surrounding objects begin to crush that person. Considering a human has negligible gravitational pull, he can increase any objects gravity much beyond 300x(it was also looking like it was stronger than earths pull because the stone, even though it was pulled a short distance, shattered upon collision with other stones).
Proof that his gravity is larger than 300x? Also, Tatsumaki's could be vastly higher for all we know. She completely made a joke out of 300x
fair, though he partially mutates in this key which results in higher regen(shot in the heart and laughed it off, got burned by a point blank missile and shrugged it off)and he can phase in and out of places in a ghastly manner when he is absorbing inorganic matter
Tetsu's regen is the regen on his page. Tatsumaki can neg it. Regen is not a factor for him in this match. Nothing is stopping Tatsumaki from doing what he she did to Psykorochi and one-shot him to the point that he can't regen.
That seems like simply an AP gap. Which is just not really the case here, and I have a few reasons why.

-made a crater in the moon(1.34 exatons)
-in order to create the ring, he had to slow down or stop most of the debris(close to or equal the first)
-moves all the debris to form a ring in a short timeframe(??? Not calced)

also is >>>> all of this, and he grows even stronger rapidly after this, meaning that he is also >>>> himself at this time at a later time.
That is a factor.

Tatsumaki while completely casual, destroyed Psykorochi, who is >>>>>> 5.68 exatons. Tatsumaki if she tried, would do Tetsu worse than she did to Psykorochi. She destroys Tetsu and its not close.

also how will she counter his teleportation?
With her power nullification. She can stop the abilities of espers.

Proof that his gravity is larger than 300x? Also, Tatsumaki's could be vastly higher for all we know. She completely made a joke out of 300x
He made a human(who has a infinitesimal gravitational pull)have such a strong gravitational pull that it ripped apart a piece of a stadium and pulled it so fast the stone broke on impact. Using this video a human who has a mass of 60.4 Kg has a gravitational pull of 7.85 + 10^-8 m/s^2. That is a very large gravitational multiplier, much larger than 300 times.
Tetsu's regen is the regen on his page. Tatsumaki can neg it. Regen is not a factor for him in this match. Nothing is stopping Tatsumaki from doing what he she did to Psykorochi and one-shot him to the point that he can't regen.
she can’t one shot him tho, not even.
That is a factor.

Tatsumaki while completely casual, destroyed Psykorochi, who is >>>>>> 5.68 exatons. Tatsumaki if she tried, would do Tetsu worse than she did to Psykorochi. She destroys Tetsu and its not close.
Within hours of the moon feat he was approaching planet level, that’s how rapid the growth is. If his full mutation is restricted then nothing is stopping him from just out scaling her after using his powers a few times.
With her power nullification. She can stop the abilities of espers.
he isn’t really an esper though, his powers have to do with directing infinite energy, and I don’t think tats can neg that. It’s kinda like a pseudo esper, same abilities, different source.

He made a human(who has a infinitesimal gravitational pull)have such a strong gravitational pull that it ripped apart a piece of a stadium and pulled it so fast the stone broke on impact. Using this video a human who has a mass of 60.4 Kg has a gravitational pull of 7.85 + 10^-8 m/s^2. That is a very large gravitational multiplier, much larger than 300 times.
Oh, so he doesn't make someone heavier? That's lightwork then. Anything he launches at her she can just destroy. Also, she just just stop it from happening due to per power null.
she can’t one shot him tho, not even.
She literally can though. I'm not arguing this anymore because you're clearly in denial.
Within hours of the moon feat he was approaching planet level, that’s how rapid the growth is. If his full mutation is restricted then nothing is stopping him from just out scaling her after using his powers a few times.
We're using the version of him which is, according to you, 1.68 exatons. Mind you, according to the profiles (which is used in vs matches no matter what), Tetsu is only 9.82 petatons. Thats a difference of almost 600x. I'm doing you a service by saying Tetsu is 1.68 exatons. Tatsumaki one-shots. There is no denying it.
he isn’t really an esper though, his powers have to do with directing infinite energy, and I don’t think tats can neg that. It’s kinda like a pseudo esper, same abilities, different source.
She still has power null. Verse equalization would come into effect.

Oh, so he doesn't make someone heavier? That's lightwork then. Anything he launches at her she can just destroy. Also, she just just stop it from happening due to per power null.
Oh no he does, he made her unable to move.

She literally can though. I'm not arguing this anymore because you're clearly in denial.
What???
We're using the version of him which is, according to you, 1.68 exatons. Mind you, according to the profiles (which is used in vs matches no matter what), Tetsu is only 9.82 petatons. Thats a difference of almost 600x.
The profile legit says he’s 1.34 exatons, it is an accepted version now because we disproved it “later in created a ring around the moon” from his profile, “Since all the debris starts orbiting around I'm going to calculate KE using escape velocity of the Moon” from the calc used for the moon feat. I already showed various panels of debris raining down meaning they were launched at escape velocity. It’s not wishful thinking it’s literally a fact.
I'm doing you a service by saying Tetsu is 1.68 exatons. Tatsumaki one-shots. There is no denying it.
You are not, and he is also not 1.68 exatons, he literally scales massively above that, you are denying this even though I showed proof.
She still has power null. Verse equalization would come into effect.
not in this case, no. “So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.” In this case it isn’t necessary because tatsumaki can still fight him, just not power null him. This would come into play with stuff like logia users in one piece, or not being able to see soul reapers if you aren’t one, because that makes it a completely unfair battle.

Oh no he does, he made her unable to move.
Power Null.
She can one shot people who are 5.68 exatons. Tetsuo is ~1 exaton. She one shots him.
The profile legit says he’s 1.34 exatons, it is an accepted version now because we disproved it “later in created a ring around the moon” from his profile, “Since all the debris starts orbiting around I'm going to calculate KE using escape velocity of the Moon” from the calc used for the moon feat. I already showed various panels of debris raining down meaning they were launched at escape velocity. It’s not wishful thinking it’s literally a fact.
The link in his profile literally says that the 9.82 petatons. The person who accepted the calc literally said that the 1.34 exaton version does not work
Screen_Shot_2022-06-23_at_3.47.58_PM.png

You are not, and he is also not 1.68 exatons, he literally scales massively above that, you are denying this even though I showed proof.
He scales to the petaton range, not exaton. Make a CRT to change it. Tatsumaki also casually scales massively above her rating- higher than even he does.

not in this case, no. “So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.” In this case it isn’t necessary because tatsumaki can still fight him, just not power null him. This would come into play with stuff like logia users in one piece, or not being able to see soul reapers if you aren’t one, because that makes it a completely unfair battle.
On the Wiki, this is what it says about Verse Equalization:
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.
Their supernatural aspects are similar enough to be equalized. Tatsumaki can not some her abilities on him if we don't equalize energies, so it is equalized. That is in the SBA

The link in his profile literally says that the 9.82 petatons. The person who accepted the calc literally said that the 1.34 exaton version does not work
Screen_Shot_2022-06-23_at_3.47.58_PM.png
Except I just disproved that
He scales to the petaton range, not exaton. Make a CRT to change it.
Ok
Tatsumaki also casually scales massively above her rating- higher than even he does.
I mean so does he? His limit was never really defined so you can’t really say her casual scaling is better than his.
On the Wiki, this is what it says about Verse Equalization:

Their supernatural aspects are similar enough to be equalized. Tatsumaki can not some her abilities on him if we don't equalize energies, so it is equalized. That is in the SBA
Ok then this can be closed because without that CRT then this is pretty much a stomp, unfortunately his 5-B and 3-A are a reverse stomp so there’s nothin that makes this not a stomp either way.

Back