• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
gonna wake up this thread with cancerous topic.
tatsumaki x boros.
tatsumaki blitz released boros and twists him to nothing

i counter by saying that that in my experience, "Character x Character" tends to mean them being paired together

Therefor I will instead assume you ship Tatsumaki and Boros
That would be true love, since we know Boros can't perform. We've already seen the guy naked after all.

fubuki vs deep sea king, who would win? 🤔
Wasn't Fubuki blocking a blast from Rover retconned by a redraw? Or am I forgetting?

If it's still canon, Fubuki probably wins, but she's kinda inconsistent. She's listed as simply varying on the wiki. At her peak (assuming Rover feat is still canon) she no-low diffs DSK. Using virtually any of her other fights, DSK probably mid-low diff's depending on if he's in dry or wet form. Kinda hard to be precise with these two though.

Wasn't Fubuki blocking a blast from Rover retconned by a redraw? Or am I forgetting?

If it's still canon, Fubuki probably wins, but she's kinda inconsistent. She's listed as simply varying on the wiki. At her peak (assuming Rover feat is still canon) she no-low diffs DSK. Using virtually any of her other fights, DSK probably mid-low diff's depending on if he's in dry or wet form. Kinda hard to be precise with these two though.
We should probably do something about that honestly. We don't rate characters varies due to inconsistencies, but rather due to mechanism and to my knowledge Fubuki has no mechanism that explained why she suddenly gained such an increase in power just after her fight with Do-S. Both of them should probably be just baseline City.

We should probably do something about that honestly. We don't rate characters varies due to inconsistencies, but rather due to mechanism and to my knowledge Fubuki has no mechanism that explained why she suddenly gained such an increase in power just after her fight with Do-S. Both of them should probably be just baseline City.
She’s literally not a Varies tier, and it’s definitely not because of inconsistency. Her tier is 8-A normally, up to 7-B AT PEAK, because it took absolutely everything she had to block that attack from Rover. An ‘up to/at peak’ rating is much different from a Varies tier.

Also Rover is like 30~ megatons, you can’t downscale to baseline 7-B from that.

I think there's implications that esper powers are different depending on emotions, but I might just be thinking of Mob Psycho. That wouldn't make much sense anyways though as Fubuki was in an arguably even worse situation against Do-S.

She’s literally not a Varies tier, and it’s definitely not because of inconsistency. Her tier is 8-A normally, up to 7-B AT PEAK, because it took absolutely everything she had to block that attack from Rover. An ‘up to/at peak’ rating is much different from a Varies tier.

Also Rover is like 30~ megatons, you can’t downscale to baseline 7-B from that.
Make sense.

Essentially, in most cases like these, it simply warrants a different key. For example, Released Boros and MB Boros have two different keys, but CSRC is in the same key as Boros, just listed higher. Fubuki is basically using something similar to that, in a way, in the sense that she is exerting herself so much that she literally cannot replicate the same feat afterwards or consistently. Thus, while it wouldn't warrant a different key as her base power level has not changed, her maximum level of power, which can't be commonly replicated by her, is different enough to warrant an overall separate rating.

There might be a better way to list it though, as the wording in particular would describe it the same way as a special move, when in reality she's just exerting more power than usual. I wouldn't bother trying to get it changed though.

Just realized that Fubuki’s tier doesn’t actually say “at peak”, so I’ll probably fix that when I add references to her page.
Yeah I was literally about to say almost nothing that you've conveyed is actually stated or even implied on the profile (except the Elder Centipede thing). You should probably add why it's considered as her peak too.

Yeah I was literally about to say almost nothing that you've conveyed is actually stated or even implied on the profile (except the Elder Centipede thing). You should probably add why it's considered as her peak too.
Her justification literally says; “At her peak, she was able to block a point-blank attack from Overgrown Rover that would’ve harmed Bang and Bomb, although she wouldn't be able to block another.” So yeah, everything I just said is actually stated on her profile.

Man is destroying himself for the fans. Top-tier as an illustrator, low-tier at looking after himself. Ain't no human is doing 9 high-quality pages every single day for over a week without suffering some issues as a result.
Considering he finished last chapter and had like 3/4 days of rest, it seems like that’s what he’s aiming for again. He definitely deserves way more rest, he’s basically doing what weekly mangaka do in under 2 days. Rushing it then resting isn’t healthy.

Considering he finished last chapter and had like 3/4 days of rest, it seems like that’s what he’s aiming for again. He definitely deserves way more rest, he’s basically doing what weekly mangaka do in under 2 days. Rushing it then resting isn’t healthy.
Literally. Look at MHA. Author has been struggling with time constraints but is balancing it the best he can. Still good artwork and decently long chapters, but he's being more patient with it than Murata is. Not following a perfectly consistent schedule, doing art work at his own pace, etc.. Even if Murata is super talented, it still isn't healthy. Not mentally or physically. He's literally working close to 20 hours a day. Wouldn't even mind if he went on a month long break after this chapter or something. Although he's definitely not gonna pull a ONE. Webcomic fans have been starving for over a ******* year now I think. Kinda gigachad from ONE but sad for us.

Back