• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We don’t really have any real concrete evidence to how far the spire got drilled down. We should wait until we are shown the aftermath maybe before coming to any conclusions. There is lava, yes, but judging by the stairs in the back on the final page they are still inside the subterranean city/MA Base.

We don’t really have any real concrete evidence to how far the spire got drilled down. We should wait until we are shown the aftermath maybe before coming to any conclusions. There is lava, yes, but judging by the stairs in the back on the final page they are still inside the subterranean city/MA Base.
Well, 8,704 meters at least since the upper part of the spear is fully embedded and most likely at least 10,604 meters down, since the spear seems to be fully or nearly fully burrowed into the ground. 10,604 meter depth will give about a 500 megatons result, any further down will obviously go much higher.

I’m not sure if Orochi should scale to something that pretty much mutilated him.
I think it'd be a bit silly to scale him to something that nearly destroyed him or will destroy him soon, but the fact that it didn't completely evaporate him (he's still barely alive in the final panel) suggests to me that he could handle a certain fraction of the energy involved. I'll wait to see if we get a more definitive aftermath shot that we can find the exact depth with.

I'm not asking for a definitive answer since we can't be sure of the exact depth, but moreso if Goo Orochi should downscale considerably from this attack and if the heroes that fought last chapter should scale to Orochi. My calc was only an educated guess, there's a wide range of possible depths. I'm not holding my breath for an aftermath shot, but hopefully we get one.

I thought I replied to that.

It shouldn’t be used because there’s no proof the laser is anywhere near as fast as the calc makes it to be. It’s the same type of laser Genos faced before and that wasn’t given a LS rating. So why should this one? Or shall we upgrade Pre-G4 Genos to LS??

It shouldn’t be used because there’s no proof the laser is anywhere near as fast as the calc makes it to be. It’s the same type of laser Genos faced before and that wasn’t given a LS rating. So why should this one? Or shall we upgrade Pre-G4 Genos to LS??
Isn't Atomic Samurai far faster?

Atomic is far faster, yes, but we need some MAJOR justification for how G4, a Demon, does not have a LS rating for his lasers but G5, also a Demon, using the same tech and is literally the same type of robot, does get a LS rating simply because his laser does not bend? It has no reason to bend, Atomic was straight in front of him, this does not mean the laser is incapable of bending.

lol i bet zhoniin feels like a dumbass for thinking that blast was the bearded worker this entire time. how dumb do you have to be to think that? the dudes an idiot.

Actually, no, all calculations about Genos deviating from this Sub-Relativistic way, but that is not the point because I never tried or asked for an evaluation for this calculation, I use it in other wikias.

In addition, I re-calculated Flashy with the new distance given to us by the manga (which I find extremely inconsistent because on all panels the cave is shown to be huge) and got 0.59c because I forgot to add a note earlier.

Shouldn't Blast have an: Unknown, possibly High 6-A rating. Considering he's constantly mentioned to be the strongest hero.

So from the looks of it, God is just in another dimension. I'm betting he has more than enough power to easily destroy the Earth, but just can't access Earth's dimension. So, he must send power to those who seek to destroy humanity.

Blast can casually speed blitz Flashy Flash to the point of moving faster than he can perceive. Given that Flashy Flash is already considered 0.55c based on the lowend of a calc, and is implied to be closer if not actually reaching light speed, Blast is certainly an FTL character, although whether or not that should be added to his profile is up for debate. Blast can also create portals, of course.

Honestly, I'm just glad that we're finally seeing Blast do some stuff, and actually standing next to Saitama. It should lower the amount of theories of Blast secretly being weak or just Saitama. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Blast was actually another person that broke their limiter.

Considering the fact that Blast has similar eyes to Blue, whose eyes are cybernetic, it's likely Blast is probably also a cyborg, although I doubt he has as much enhancements.

Apparently, God not only knows who Blast is, but shouted his name in something like surprise and anger. Clearly Blast has been foiling his plans for a while, so God is understandably pissed off at him.

Also, can I just say that Blast literally looks like he belongs in an ENTIRELY different series? He does NOT look like a One Punch Man character imo, and I ******* love that.

So overall, vs battles wise, we learned some stuff. There's some space-time shenanigans with God, implying that he's likely at least a minor reality warper, and now definitely has telepathy. Blast can teleport, casually speed blitz relativistic+-SoL characters, and was able to effortlessly spin the God Cube on his index finger like a basket ball.

People keep saying that the manga might be ending soon, but I disagree. Think about it. Blast is leaving with the God Cube, they're not going to have an important role after this for the current arc, aside from maybe God taking away HE's powers. From now on we're just gonna be back on track with the MA stuff, and it'll end with Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama, which I'm getting the feeling is just a few chapters away. If Saitama and Flash are on the surface next chapter, Blast and the God Cube are gone, Psykos and Orochi are defeated, then the next guys to deal with are the remaining Cadre's and Garou who is currently undergoing the Awakened Garou transformation. The manga isn't just gonna end in like 20 chapters or something, it's just gonna go differently than the webcomic.

So from the looks of it, God is just in another dimension. I'm betting he has more than enough power to easily destroy the Earth, but just can't access Earth's dimension. So, he must send power to those who seek to destroy humanity.

Blast can casually speed blitz Flashy Flash to the point of moving faster than he can perceive. Given that Flashy Flash is already considered 0.55c based on the lowend of a calc, and is implied to be closer if not actually reaching light speed, Blast is certainly an FTL character, although whether or not that should be added to his profile is up for debate. Blast can also create portals, of course.

Honestly, I'm just glad that we're finally seeing Blast do some stuff, and actually standing next to Saitama. It should lower the amount of theories of Blast secretly being weak or just Saitama. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Blast was actually another person that broke their limiter.

Considering the fact that Blast has similar eyes to Blue, whose eyes are cybernetic, it's likely Blast is probably also a cyborg, although I doubt he has as much enhancements.

Apparently, God not only knows who Blast is, but shouted his name in something like surprise and anger. Clearly Blast has been foiling his plans for a while, so God is understandably pissed off at him.

Also, can I just say that Blast literally looks like he belongs in an ENTIRELY different series? He does NOT look like a One Punch Man character imo, and I ******* love that.

So overall, vs battles wise, we learned some stuff. There's some space-time shenanigans with God, implying that he's likely at least a minor reality warper, and now definitely has telepathy. Blast can teleport, casually speed blitz relativistic+-SoL characters, and was able to effortlessly spin the God Cube on his index finger like a basket ball.

People keep saying that the manga might be ending soon, but I disagree. Think about it. Blast is leaving with the God Cube, they're not going to have an important role after this for the current arc, aside from maybe God taking away HE's powers. From now on we're just gonna be back on track with the MA stuff, and it'll end with Awakened Garou Vs. Saitama, which I'm getting the feeling is just a few chapters away. If Saitama and Flash are on the surface next chapter, Blast and the God Cube are gone, Psykos and Orochi are defeated, then the next guys to deal with are the remaining Cadre's and Garou who is currently undergoing the Awakened Garou transformation. The manga isn't just gonna end in like 20 chapters or something, it's just gonna go differently than the webcomic.
I agree with that last part, i feel as if the manga just has better pacing and more stuff to it than the webcomic, but that does not mean it's gonna be shorter

This, so much this. I said this earlier, but the manga and webcomic are not the same thing anymore. Just because the manga is doing things now that the webcomic did later, it doesn’t mean it’s gonna end soon. It’s just doing stuff differently.

This, so much this. I said this earlier, but the manga and webcomic are not the same thing anymore. Just because the manga is doing things now that the webcomic did later, it doesn’t mean it’s gonna end soon. It’s just doing stuff differently.
Yeah. Kind of curious to see where each go at this point.

I really hope the tiny monster dude doesn't die, I think the trio between him and Saitama plus flash is pretty wholesome ngl

Also, as I somewhat expected, Blast is generally friendly to most people, but has a similar view to Amai Mask in the sense that he has a strong disliking for anyone/anything that he would view as evil, due to how he reacted to the one-eyed monster. It explains why he slaughtered the Ninja Village so ruthlessly, as well.

I'm expecting the Monster to start living with Saitama or something after this. I doubt ONE is just gonna kill her at the end of the arc or something.

Inb4 Tatsumaki accidentally kills Monako.

I don’t think Blast and Blue are cyborgs, but they just have contact lenses on their eyes which broadcast them info like a HUD. We’ve seen Blue get exhausted/sweat before, right?

I can already see, Blast might be a really cool character, I loved his Space/Teleportation/Portal stuff, and his crazy speed feat

It would be nice seeing him saying something to Tatsumaki but he might just leave them in the surface and leave, unfortunately

Back