• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama and Monako both touched the box. They are worthy.

Also i want to go find Homeless Emperor’s origin story to see if the box was in his trash bag lmao.

Blast literally teleported into the story making rock-n-roll hand gestures, casually outspeed the fastest speedster, casually informed them they’re inside a distorted time and space bubble, then dipped without even saying hello to the girl he saved 18 years ago.

Absolute Chad.

Since you have to touch the cube to make a contract with God, I'm guessing Psykos accidentally touched it when she fused with Orochi and his flesh roots spread through the ground

Wouldn't the "<"-sign indicate that the thing left from it smaller than the one on the right? Gyoro Gyoro also had a key for a second form that is 7-B.
You're right, but the point is that Drive Knight should be above Baseline.
Raws are out

Blast is FTE/Faster than Flashy I guess
Oh shi- I'm on break from work, I don't have time for this epicness right now. Just want to point out by the way guys, we got 6 chapters in the past 2 weeks. 4 webcomic and 2 manga. I'll give this a look in a few minutes.

Also, God's mention of "confiscation" likely means he can absorb powers as well.

I think Blast has gotta be "at least relavistic+, likely far higher". We got ourselves a potential God-level hero and he just stopped by to say some dad jokes, bruhhhh

"You're right, but the point is that Drive Knight should be above Baseline."

Okay.

Also guys, Tatsumaki just burrowed down into what might be the lithosphere, she burrowed far down enough to go past magma flows and kept going. And once we're down in the lost city of K'nyan, Orochi still isn't completely shredded. Let's say Tatsumaki has burrowed down to the bottom of the crust so we could expect some serious magma, okay, so that's 35 km (average continental crust density). the base was calced earlier to be 2km wide. So, 2km by 2km by 35km cylinder, total volume of 1.1*10^17 ccm3,

Violent fragmentation of rock =69 joules per ccm3, 7.59*10^18 joules or 1.81 gigatons, High 7-A. Goo Orochi's durability should downscale a little from this, since he's nearly destroyed but not entirely gone.

Even if you really want to lowball it and say she only drilled the base like 12 km in (spear is 10,604m and completely buried), it's going to give 7-A+ results around Gouketsu's level. But for all we know, she could have even gone 40, 50, 60 km down to the lowest reaches of thicker continental crust

I also just noticed Blast has the same eyes as Blue... that makes me feel that Blue might actually be his son. Gotta say Blast looks like the bearded worker though, if he were older, had a scar running down his face and was into the 80s aesthetic. Which, I must say I love how 80s Blast is. Is he travelling around in black holes or what? IDK, he's clearly God's enemy.

And as someone in Reddit pointed out- the moment God started talking through the cube, Blast showed up. He has been dealing with God level threats this whole time and not just been lazy, or at least THE god level threat we know about. He's probably too busy to worry about an insect like Psykorochi when he knows Tatsumaki can probably handle it.

Blast also confirmed God has temporal manipulation, since interacting with him through the one piece(s) makes time slow down. Really expecting God to be a 4th dimensional entity at least now, especially with how Blast was warping around with his infinity-sign wormholes.

Blue may be a clone of blast or an attempt to make a better blast.... bc we don't have real proof that blue is the son of blast.

It's also interesting that Blast says time flows slower in that dimension, so if he has spent a lot of time there, he may be way younger than what he should.

Blue may be a clone of blast or an attempt to make a better blast.... bc we don't have real proof that blue is the son of blast.
Lol, that's why I say might. Before this I was convinced he was a cyborg, or a clone, anything but his real son. Now I could believe Blue is Blast's estranged son.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think Blast is a 9-5 desk worker with a family and when it's 2 am and someone discovers a 'god' cube he tells his wife he has to go to the bathroom or something, then proceeds to murder God's disciples.

people on reddit still saying crap about how blast is child emperor from the future or saitamas dad or whatever. i think i repeated this about 47 times now but blast is not secretly some other character. that would be a lame and very cliche plot twist. OPM isnt that low quality. blast is simply blast. dunno why people are so obsessed with these "blast is actually ______" theories.

Violent fragmentation of rock =69 joules per ccm3, 7.59*10^18 joules or 1.81 gigatons, High 7-A. Goo Orochi's durability should downscale a little from this, since he's nearly destroyed but not entirely gone.
Also, by the way, wouldn't the heroes that harmed Orochi be 7-A if this were accepted, downscaling considerably from Tatsumaki's attack but still being able to harm Goo Orochi?

Blue mentioned he’s wearing “lenses” so they could be cyborgs or have contact lenses which give them a HUD without actually replacing their eyes.

Saitama, Blast and Boros all share the same cape style.

Maybe Blast left Tatsumaki to deal with threats on Earth and he went to go deal with threats in other dimensions, also God. It seems like Blast’s “hobby” has been changed from “just a hero” to “collecting cubes”, so his “actual job” could now be his hero job.

Back