• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

Hold on, giving the Dawn Machine from Fallen London a profile. D&D 2-Cs have 2-A hax and The Dawn Machine is kinda absurd so it would be the strongest non-smurf 2-C

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2631169 here it is

Not quite, Kira, as you see, the Umineko Cosmology is being revised, and maybe greater than that of Cthulhu Mythos, in fact, the first Staircase maybe greater than Cthulhu Mythos.

Why would it be getting worse? That's very weird, considering they should all logically be 1-A, as the Human Realm itself is Undimensioned, and less than 1 step on the Ladder is the difference between a dimensional and undimensioned item.

Idk. Ask Sera. That's her lane, not mine. I'm indifferent at best to Umineko (though I do like Higurashi). I'm just talking about the last thing I've heard about the verse since.

Will if a revision thread for Umineko's cosmology is being made, we should wait before making assumptions. Does Battler know about the revisions? Cuz me and him were having a mini discussion on it earlier.

Also from what I can see the main thing that needs to be revised for Umineko's verse is tiering problems (Ange and Battler being 1-B for example). I don't really see the cosmology as a WHOLE getting such a huge upgrade it completely stomps evey 1-A verse on the wiki

AogiriKira said:
Also from what I can see the main thing that needs to be revised for Umineko's verse is tiering problems (Ange and Battler being 1-B for example). I don't really see the cosmology as a WHOLE getting such a huge upgrade it completely stomps evey 1-A verse on the wiki
Apparently it may be on par with Cthulhu Mythos, but that war is something nobody cares, pretty much in the same way Digimon Vs. SMT matches tend to go. Aka, inconclusive at least for now.

What makes them the strongest

Passive existence erasure and solid corruption. I say maybe because there's almost certainly someone better in 4 and 3 C.

Well The Atlas has High 4-C key but it is questionably smurfy.

I wouldn't be surprised if others take the keys considering how big those ones are.

Yobobojojo said:
Passive existence erasure and solid corruption. I say maybe because there's almost certainly someone better in 4 and 3 C.
high 4-C Rimuru isn't a smurf, so he likely beats them for that spot,

and 3-C dark area digmons aren't smurf and they are quite hard to affect dou to their nonexistant physiology

That's his Tier 2 key. He has 2-A Sealing tho so he doesn't count. We don't give anyone lower than Tier 2 Clockmon's full capabilities unless they are a Clockmon themselves.

Back