• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

The real cal howard said:
Also why are Ban and Alabama here when one of them lost to Lavos and I doubt the other could do better?
Lavos has High 2-A absorption IIRC so he's a smurf. And Ban and Akabane would have taken low 2-C on strongest smurf but passive High 1-C is beyond their verse entirely.

In our case i think it means 4D since it's only part of time not entire timeline. Call Iapitus or some other expert on this thing.

Magnus was the strongest 8-C until Nanashi + Matoi showed up, though that was a while back.

for 9-B Shiki, Rot Spinne and dark area digimons say hi

for 7-B LDO members say hi

also omnipresence is not really a speed, just a state of being, so it doesn't mean much on his own

Challenging the 7-B and 7-A submissions with Q (Interface Series). Nothing higher dimensional in her first key and she can insta-kill/incap pretty much everyone I've seen brought up for the tier.

The Archdemon said:
I'm challenging her 7-A with either Flemeth or Solas. They're both equal so...
Flementh instantly has their body parts segmented and BFR'ed in Q's incident zone.

Solas looks at Q and goes insane.

I suppose you'll need to elaborate a little more.

Besides, if Solas looks at Q, she turns to stone immediately. He doesn't even has to look actually. Also, is that "madness manip" strong enough to bypass resistance?

Also, the profile clearly refers to "humans" and neither Flemeth nor Solas are humans, you know.

The Archdemon said:
I suppose you'll need to elaborate a little more.

Besides, if Solas looks at Q, she turns to stone immediately. He doesn't even has to look actually. Also, is that "madness manip" strong enough to bypass resistance?

Also, the profile clearly refers to "humans" and neither Flemeth nor Solas are humans, you know.
Solas lacks the resistance.

"Humans" is semantics. Q can effect any animal.

Assuming Solas doesn't go insane immediately he gets segmented and BFR's in Q's incident Zone.

He does not. He is an Evanuris, and has the same powers of Mythal. Weaker characters have already resisted the influence of demons who can make entire towns go insane, and Solas talks, interacts and drives back demons with ultimate ease (and he's not insane until the moment).

I see.

Can it bypass Low-Godly?

Also, you gave no answer to getting turned into stone immediately (Solas) or having her soul removed from her body (Flemeth).

Dargoo Faust said:
Masadaverse is composed of smurphs from what I'm aware of.

001 doesn't really resist getting segmented and BFR'ed.
Most LDO members aren't smurfs

and 001's size and constant growth counters that, also it passivelly mind haxes Q since she doesn't resist it

Im fairly certain that a broken Puella girl gets 7B/7A, there was a weird rivaly between the puella haxlords and LDO members.

I would throw in my own ship girls for that tier, but they cant perma those pesky Low Godlys and gets haxed by Kasumi and co

I gotta non-smurfy 7-B/7-A with Low-Godly in my sandbox

First Witch said:
Im fairly certain that a broken Puella girl gets 7B/7A, there was a weird rivaly between the puella haxlords and LDO members.

I would throw in my own ship girls for that tier, but they cant perma those pesky Low Godlys and gets haxed by Kasumi and co
Now that Pokemon are 7-A, I can throw Alakazam, Gengar, and Dusknoir against them.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure M-Alakazam precogs to Transmutation
M-Alakazam doesn't have trasmutation and even if he has it doesn't bypass low-godly regen

and SCP-001 wouldn't be affected by a small part of him getting trasmutated

Back