• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

Which profile is it?

> Low-Godly and Lightspeed

yeah probably takes Speed Unequal

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Wokistan said:
Meth has the highest 3D mindhax on the site, unless someone has an infinite degree of it.
I am like really late on this but
Apondance Lemure Lemure
Edwardtruong2006 said:
Iirc, no but it is infinite

Also he's 8-C
I don't see why that would be better than Meth's mind hax, nor do I see why that would be considered infinite.

"Mind Manipulation (Can make his targets unendurable present multiply indefinitely, making their minds and bodies relive a traumatic event that occurred in the past repeatedly, essentially trapping them in an infinite loop, causing mental death as a result)."

From this description, it seems like his mindhax makes an indefinite mental loop, that is not the same as infinite mental force being pushed upon another being.

And even if it was infinite, Meth might still be higher for the reasons I mentioned in my previous post, I'll repost it here.

Warren Valion said:
From my conversation with ALRF, I got a better understanding on Meth and his powers, including his mindhax.

Meth's mindhax is basically the manifestation of the idea that darkness is a fearful concept. This idea, called his mystery, takes the form of mindhax that is amplified by the entire living beings idea of darkness. From the beginning of creation to Meth's end, Methuselah takes this belief and use it as a mindhax. So basically all living beings idea of darkness × at least a decillion loops (Mercurius stopped counting around that point)

The thing is, Meth is Darkness manifest across all of Mercurius's creation, which includes an infinite multiverse as stated in I believe, Kajiri Kamui Kagura, however, don't quote me on that.

So it's not just the idea of darkness × at least a decillion loops, but the idea of darkness × at least a decillion loops x an infinite multiverse.

I think that's really good High 3-A mindhax, if I am looking at it right.

What Warren said: to me, it always seemed just like mid-hax that goes on for eternity, not with actual infinite potency.

Yeah, the Time Stone from the MCU doesn't have "infinite time hax" from creating an indefinite temporal loop in the situation with Dormammu.

And I don't see why Lemure should have infinite mental hax for doing basically the same thing.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I thought a smurf was just far higher hax or abilities in general, not necesarilly higher dimensional
Nah it is higher dimensional.

@Setsuna

Being infinite/Immeasurable speed doesn't make you a smurf. They're not higher dimensional, just uncommon.

Isn't Shiki's death hax from some higher dimensional God or something?

So who are to top contenders for 8-A since Clockwork and Oracle are out of the question?.

@GyroNutz

How good is Psylocke's Mind Manipulation and does she start with it?.

she is a telepath so yes she starts with mind hax.Her mind hax should be at least planetary since she is an omega level telepath

Well, time to make a thread

Back